Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 •Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, and check the status of your application.
•Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

ZZAADD said:
CALL CENTER ka number koi please lik de.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
hubby chubby said:
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 •Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, and check the status of your application.
•Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
THANK U

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
ZZAADD said:
koi bata sakta hai hai iam very confused..........

mere online status mai lika hain ke

We withdrew your application on March 11, 2013 and your file has been closed.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Bro you should confirm about it from your wife because its a serious issue and then try to contact someone else.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Basilzaman said:
Bro you should confirm about it from your wife because its a serious issue and then try to contact someone else.
ye likha ho aya hai

We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 11, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ye kaise hosakta hai ke start bhi march 11,2013 ko or withdrew bhi march 11,2013 ko samaj nahi aathi..

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
ZZAADD said:
haa call center call ki hai laikin busy hai... :( mere case ko 22 maheene ho gaye or aaj ye reply di hai :( :(
Bro aap Pakistan se CIC call center call nai ker saktey, Info aur call sirf sponsor person ley sakta hai. So ask your wife to call cic call center.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
ZZAADD said:
ye likha ho aya hai

ye kaise hosakta hai ke start bhi march 11,2013 ko or withdrew bhi march 11,2013 ko samaj nahi aathi..
Well, Ab is point of view se hum isko technical system problem b keh saktey hain bus ap pareshan na hon sabr se kam len aur is waqt canada mai b rat k 8pm baj chukey hain call center timing b off ho chuki hain so apni wife se kahin wo subah call center call karey ya MP (Member of parliament) se jakr miley...

I will pray for you sub theak hojye ga.In sha Allah and Only trust on Allah he will do something better for you.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Basilzaman said:
Well, Ab is point of view se hum isko technical system problem b keh saktey hain bus ap pareshan na hon sabr se kam len aur is waqt canada mai b rat k 8pm baj chukey hain call center timing b off ho chuki hain so apni wife se kahin wo subah call center call karey ya MP (Member of parliament) se jakr miley...

I will pray for you sub theak hojye ga.In sha Allah and Only trust on Allah he do something better for you.

bohot shukria basil bhai aap ke is comment ka in sha'allah call dekeinge jo hoga deka jaye ga ALLAH (swt) ghafoor ro raheem zaad hai wo wohi karta jis mai bande ki bhalayi ho..

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA guys i m so disappointed by my mp's response :( app filed feb 2012 and received approval letter may 2012. i had contacted MP back in january 2013 and she said backgound security checks have not started yet but remedical request should be on its way.. so i got nothin and contacted her again 2 days ago... so today she called me and sent me an email too..... she said that your file was received feb 2012 and approved by mississauga in may 2012 but transferred to ottawa in OCTOBER 2012!!!!! i asked her that what was being done with the file from may to october it is 5 months time!!! she said that was the time taken my Mississauga to transfer the file to ottawa... OMG! i cant believe mississauga took 5 months to transfer my file.... she said you should start counting your time from october 2012. she gave me the exact date when ottawa received my file.She wrote this in the email background security checks not started, additional relationship proofs received in nov 2012 (which i sent voluntarily) but no selection decision done yet. ottawa will be processing files within the duration of isb which is 28 months. im highly disappointed.

that is the reason that ottawa has not started touching 2012 files because mississauga sent thm after 5 or 6 months to ottawa. that is why dec 2011 and 2012 january and feb cases have not received anything yet because my mp told that isb was full and it was impossible for missisauga to transfer files to isb so they were approving the files and holding them till ottawa program was setup for pakistan and then they sent files in batch to ottawa.. i remember one of the form member had also given this info but i thought that it happened only with his file but now i got to knw that it happened with a batch of jan feb march 2012... guys its high time... i really wana make a complain where can i complain??

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
twinkle22 said:
AOA guys i m so disappointed by my mp's response :( app filed feb 2012 and received approval letter may 2012. i had contacted MP back in january 2013 and she said backgound security checks have not started yet but remedical request should be on its way.. so i got nothin and contacted her again 2 days ago... so today she called me and sent me an email too..... she said that your file was received feb 2012 and approved by mississauga in may 2012 but transferred to ottawa in OCTOBER 2012!!!!! i asked her that what was being done with the file from may to october it is 5 months time!!! she said that was the time taken my Mississauga to transfer the file to ottawa... OMG! i cant believe mississauga took 5 months to transfer my file.... she said you should start counting your time from october 2012. she gave me the exact date when ottawa received my file.She wrote this in the email background security checks not started, additional relationship proofs received in nov 2012 (which i sent voluntarily) but no selection decision done yet. ottawa will be processing files within the duration of isb which is 28 months. im highly disappointed.

that is the reason that ottawa has not started touching 2012 files because mississauga sent thm after 5 or 6 months to ottawa. that is why dec 2011 and 2012 january and feb cases have not received anything yet because my mp told that isb was full and it was impossible for missisauga to transfer files to isb so they were approving the files and holding them till ottawa program was setup for pakistan and then they sent files in batch to ottawa.. i remember one of the form member had also given this info but i thought that it happened only with his file but now i got to knw that it happened with a batch of jan feb march 2012... guys its high time... i really wana make a complain where can i complain??
reading this is quite disapointing, files being held in mississauga due to immense backlog at islamabad ... :(

a thread is already started in regards to someone else who wanted to know where to complain. in short, there isn't much in terms of cross and checks for CIC that takes official complaints, but you can try some of the suggestions given here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-file-official-complaints-against-cic-services-performance-t137537.0.html

the best option is to complain to your MP, on how come your file was held back for such a long period of time, and that CIC needs to start processing files sooner and quicker. family reunification should not take over 2 years, and not everyone has the financial means to go back and visit their spouse multiple times per year, so yeah our spouses are left on their own with just a "long distance marriage" for all this time. in some cases the MPs are helpful and listen, but in some cases you might as well speak to the wall. so YMMV.

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone please tell me the average time it takes for a passport to come back after they have requested it??
They requested remedical, re-pcc and passport..

I just submitted it today so if anyone has any processing times.. please advise..

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
ZZAADD said:
haa call center call ki hai laikin busy hai... :( mere case ko 22 maheene ho gaye or aaj ye reply di hai :( :(

Brother,

It is useless to call the call centre. I have talked to them about case status and they always have one response ........... We dont have any information on applications processed abroad which I know is a complete lie because with GCMS the file is accessible from anywhere but as per policy they dont talk about it.

I dont mean to say any personal things but you may like to double check with your wife if she sent anything to embassy being angry ....... and if she has not done any such thing then hopefully it is just a system glitch, e-case is not always reliable

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
could it be that the sponsor is no longer eligible, and in the initial application they checked to not continue processing if the sponsor is refused? maybe at this processing time they rechecked or got notice of the sponsor being no longer eligible and that is why it got closed at the same time? not saying that this can happen, but just throwing out another possible scenario for this unfortunate turn of events.

ZZAADD said:
ye likha ho aya hai

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ZZAADD said:
ye likha ho aya hai

aisa ho sakta hai .. cuz for my sponsorship approval ecas mai likha tha .. we started processing your file on nov ** 2012 and a decision has been made about ur file on nov ** 2012 .. dono dates same thi.