Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
jerry84 said:
Nevermind, main ne sahi se parha hee nahi ke aap update kar chukkay they. I am getting old, I need new glasses.
so tricky & funny :p :p ;D

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
monstermagnet said:
When status changed application received to in process? When dey received ur passport or b4 passport?
mine was turned into process on 17 dec and got PPR on 22 dec.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
canadian immigrant said:
mine was turned into process on 17 dec and got PPR on 22 dec.
mine is still application received...its been that way since August 2011...lol

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
fayzaan said:
mine is still application received...its been that way since August 2011...lol
Bro d'nt worry ,have faith on God and pray ,In Sha Allah everything will be all right.
Remember never loose ur hope and stay firm on ur belief,
May God bring all couples reunited .Ameen

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
canadian immigrant said:
Bro d'nt worry ,have faith on God and pray ,In Sha Allah everything will be all right.
Remember never loose ur hope and stay firm on ur belief,
May God bring all couples reunited .Ameen
thanks, Ameen!

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
murbus said:
Salam All,

Alhamdullilah my husband just called me at 4AM and gave me the biggest news of the YEAR...He got the passport back with his VISA :) MashAllah. We were so worried about the passport return date but in fact his passport came back after 9 weekdays.

Thanks to the Allah Almighty for letting me hear such a great news. May all of you hear such news ASAP, Illahi Ameen.
I will be joining my husband in January 2013 and we will be returning back to Canada together InshAllah :)

Good Luck to all of you and May Allah (SWT) helps all of you to be as strong and positive as you all can, Illahi Ameen.

Take care guyz,
Thanks A LOT for all your support :)
xoxoxo :-*

Mashallah mashallah many many congratulations :D

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
I need help guys. Ma husband told me today that da owner of his house is giving them a month to move out. And if he moves it will chc updates it will take about 2-3month. And in sha allah im goin to karachi on jan 1. Should i fax them n tell den tht about the situation so they can hurry up or will they take longer till he moves to give him visa... im stressed again.

I had ma husband n in laws stay in the same house for two years even wen they raise the rent lmao... in order to avoid delays but now the owner of the house has sold it to someone else n they want ma husband to move out within the next month or so.... and if i send an email to chc they can either probably hurry it up or worse they can delay it.... any input from someone wat should i do....................................
May Allah swt help us. Ameen.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
murbus said:
Salam All,

Alhamdullilah my husband just called me at 4AM and gave me the biggest news of the YEAR...He got the passport back with his VISA :) MashAllah. We were so worried about the passport return date but in fact his passport came back after 9 weekdays.

Thanks to the Allah Almighty for letting me hear such a great news. May all of you hear such news ASAP, Illahi Ameen.
I will be joining my husband in January 2013 and we will be returning back to Canada together InshAllah :)

Good Luck to all of you and May Allah (SWT) helps all of you to be as strong and positive as you all can, Illahi Ameen.

Take care guyz,
Thanks A LOT for all your support :)
xoxoxo :-*

Mashallah!!!! Bohat bohat mubarak ho bhei! Such a wonderful news! stay happy and have a wonderful time with your hubby!

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
R.Mujgani said:
I need help guys. Ma husband told me today that da owner of his house is giving them a month to move out. And if he moves it will chc updates it will take about 2-3month. And in sha allah im goin to karachi on jan 1. Should i fax them n tell den tht about the situation so they can hurry up or will they take longer till he moves to give him visa... im stressed again.

I had ma husband n in laws stay in the same house for two years even wen they raise the rent lmao... in order to avoid delays but now the owner of the house has sold it to someone else n they want ma husband to move out within the next month or so.... and if i send an email to chc they can either probably hurry it up or worse they can delay it.... any input from someone wat should i do....................................
May Allah swt help us. Ameen.
Salam Mujgan, in my opinion dont inform them. If they send passport request through TCS and if TCS man find out it is not his house then they are calling on his number. when he get the letter then there is a place in letter to mention the return address for passport.then he can add his new address..and if he got a call from CHC for asking passport. then he need to send his passport along with current or new address...that is it....but also tell the house owner or the one who living on that house if someone got letter from TCS inform us....pay them already 200 rupees.lol...if TCS man comes tell them to pay them too

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
hey I sponsered my husband on 27th june 2011... recieved my first letter on 15th september 2011... remedical on june 13th 2012... nd paid my landing fees on the 5th on september 2012... after tht i did not recieve any letter .. online status just says that medical results have been recieved....
Why is it taking soo much time :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Salam Mujgan, in my opinion dont inform them. If they send passport request through TCS and if TCS man find out it is not his house then they are calling on his number. when he get the letter then there is a place in letter to mention the return address for passport.then he can add his new address..and if he got a call from CHC for asking passport. then he need to send his passport along with current or new address...that is it....but also tell the house owner or the one who living on that house if someone got letter from TCS inform us....pay them already 200 rupees.lol...if TCS man comes tell them to pay them too
thank u very much n thats a smart move lol

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
any one can tel me what is GCM notes if i want to know how much time it will take to issue the visa??
i think gcm notes told us where is ur application at this time,??

or gcm notes give correct information??
and how can i apply for gcm notes??

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
OK I NEED TO CONFIRM SOMETHING......I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP THANKs

What i need to ask is that till when is the visa validity after issuance??? my passport is valid till 5 years so no expiry issue there... but is it true that i have to land before my re medical expires?? my re medical expiry date is april 30th so i have to land in canada in any case before that right? i need an answer to that asap please.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Atif Shegiwal said:
i think that wud be the best advice for Mujgan sis.... :)