Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
ProActive said:
Assalam-o-Allikum everyone,

My wife file transfer to CIC-ISB in 2011 june. they asked for more pic we sent them in aug 2012, she received called from ISB about the picture details then got Re-medical request in Oct. Her medical completed in 20-Oct and her online status change with "Medical Received in 22/23 Nov 2012.
Now she is waiting for passport request.

I think all requirement is completed to avoid snail mail delay and lazy Daakia wala..I am asking her to send her passport with two Pictures + covering letter....do you think it fine or she also has to send police clearance cert too.

Please reply me...i need her to b here in Jan 2013.

I dont think you shud send ur passport if they havent asked you for it becoz in some cases either they will delay ur case or just send ur passport back wid out visa and make the process longer its best if u wait until they send you PPR

Happy New Year. Waiting for your suggestions.....

murbus

Dec 17, 2012
Salam All,

Alhamdullilah my husband just called me at 4AM and gave me the biggest news of the YEAR...He got the passport back with his VISA :) MashAllah. We were so worried about the passport return date but in fact his passport came back after 9 weekdays.

Thanks to the Allah Almighty for letting me hear such a great news. May all of you hear such news ASAP, Illahi Ameen.
I will be joining my husband in January 2013 and we will be returning back to Canada together InshAllah :)

Good Luck to all of you and May Allah (SWT) helps all of you to be as strong and positive as you all can, Illahi Ameen.

Take care guyz,
Thanks A LOT for all your support :)
xoxoxo :-*

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
murbus said:
Salam All,

Alhamdullilah my husband just called me at 4AM and gave me the biggest news of the YEAR...He got the passport back with his VISA :) MashAllah. We were so worried about the passport return date but in fact his passport came back after 9 weekdays.

Thanks to the Allah Almighty for letting me hear such a great news. May all of you hear such news ASAP, Illahi Ameen.
I will be joining my husband in January 2013 and we will be returning back to Canada together InshAllah :)

Good Luck to all of you and May Allah (SWT) helps all of you to be as strong and positive as you all can, Illahi Ameen.

Take care guyz,
congrates :)

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
murbus said:
Salam All,

I

Take care guyz,

Wow mashAllah sis
Congrats..dats v good chc is working
Wish u a v happy life dear
Do pray for us all..who r still in da same painful situation

murbus

Dec 17, 2012
TIMELINE once again:

Filed in Feb 2011
case started processing in March 2011
Remed in May 2012
Passport Request on Dec 14
Passport Sent on Dec 17
Status changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE on Dec 24 2012
Passport Received on Dec 26 2012!!!

wooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :)

murbus

Dec 17, 2012
mahwigul said:
Wow mashAllah sis
Congrats..dats v good chc is working
Wish u a v happy life dear
Do pray for us all..who r still in da same painful situation
Thank you so much and yes you guyz are and will be in my prayers for the rest of my life. It has become a habit now to pray for all the couples that are waiting to be together. I know its a hard time hun but InshAllah All will be fine...everything happens for a reason and there is a set time for it. I kept saying MA MA MA and my hubby thought I wasnt excited whereas I didnt have words to express my feelings...I pray to ALLAH (SBT) that each and every person in this forum and out of this forum gets to hear their BIG news before the end of the year..INSHALLAH!!

angelheart

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
22 feb 2013
Passport Req..
27 feb 2013 alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
29 May
LANDED..........
July 10 2013
murbus said:
Thank you so much and yes you guyz are and will be in my prayers for the rest of my life. It has become a habit now to pray for all the couples that are waiting to be together. I know its a hard time hun but InshAllah All will be fine...everything happens for a reason and there is a set time for it. I kept saying MA MA MA and my hubby thought I wasnt excited whereas I didnt have words to express my feelings...I pray to ALLAH (SBT) that each and every person in this forum and out of this forum gets to hear their BIG news before the end of the year..INSHALLAH!!

Ameen ....congrats :)

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murbus said:
Salam All,

Take care guyz,
wish u a very happy life
congrates
best of luck

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
murbus said:
Salam All,

Take care guyz,
congratulations

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
murbus said:
Salam All,

Take care guyz,
Congratulation Sister :) please remember all of us in your prayers.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
murbus said:
Salam All,

Take care guyz,
Mashallah u get new year gift, May God give u happiness in ur upcoming life. Ameen
All remaining will get good news very soooooon In Sha Allah.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
canadian immigrant said:
Mashallah u get new year gift, May God give u happiness in ur upcoming life. Ameen
All remaining will get good news very soooooon In Sha Allah.
Bhai you should change your timeline now ;)

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
canadian immigrant said:
By the way ,kun
Nevermind, main ne sahi se parha hee nahi ke aap update kar chukkay they. I am getting old, I need new glasses.