+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Masood brother, Criticism is not a bad or negative thing. It's positive because it gives you a good feedback. Born and grown up in Canada, you must be aware about how we always get feedbacks in our jobs, in our education, so that we get to improve ourselves, our habits positively. Don't take it personally and don't get offended.
If you don't want others to criticize you, avoid sharing your thoughts and details about your wife. Stick to informative discussion

masoud100 said:
Listen just dont comment on my status and I dont even want to reply to your status and have to lower myselfs. I can take criticms from people but from someone who has no basis and their mission is just to criticize me then go ahead but I will not pay attention nor reply to your posts. Some people are supportive and even if Saweera gives her input even being critical she atleast gives good advice such as mailing address etc and I can live with that and continue dialogue with reasonable people. Just continue playing your games online if it makes u feel better

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Princesss said:
Masood brother, Criticism is not a bad or negative thing. It's positive because it gives you a good feedback. Born and grown up in Canada, you must be aware about how we always get feedbacks in our jobs, in our education, so that we get to improve ourselves, our habits positively. Don't take it personally and don't get offended.
If you don't want others to criticize you, avoid sharing your thoughts and details about your wife. Stick to informative discussion
Wow you not just colorful your smart too ;D
Thankyou

new gleam

Sep 28, 2012
masoud100 said:
Listen just dont comment on my status and I dont even want to reply to your status and have to lower myselfs. I can take criticms from people but from someone who has no basis and their mission is just to criticize me then go ahead but I will not pay attention nor reply to your posts. Some people are supportive and even if Saweera gives her input even being critical she atleast gives good advice such as mailing address etc and I can live with that and continue dialogue with reasonable people. Just continue playing your games online if it makes u feel better
masoud100 i read ur all posts & i dont want to comment on that but i wanna ask one thing

if u want nobody criticize on ur post then y u share ur personal matters on this forum??
& y u made fun of ur wife (poor english) on this forum??

new gleam

Sep 28, 2012
Princesss said:
i agree 100% :)

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
new gleam said:
masoud100 i read ur all posts & i dont want to comment on that but i wanna ask one thing

if u want nobody criticize on ur post then y u share ur personal matters on this forum??
& y u made fun of ur wife (poor english) on this forum??
I agree 100%

Well i guess its not just me

I guess its not just me

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
Too much colorful :D

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
sponsor of applicant said:
My friend i got nothing against you its not you brother its what you do that doesn't add up
Let me tell you something about us canadians
We dont like ppl that have no respect for other ppl ..... i dont know where you lived all your life but the canada i live in is big on human rights and we are never scared to talk about it
I feel sorry for your family and what your wife and kid has to deal with including .... never mind
;) well said....

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
urgent reponce req kindly senior member pls help

i want to send my passport to islamabad embacy is tcs is safe way

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
bilawal said:

yup
best and safest

by the say congratulations on your ppr

MAKE ALL THE PRAYERS DUM AND DUROOD PAK THAT YOU CAN REMEMBER RIGHT NOW ON YOUR PASSPORT .... MAKE SOME SADAQA BEFORE SENDING YOUR PP SO IT COMES BACK QUICKLY WITH VISA ... IN SHA ALLAH

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
bilawal said:

please share your timeline

muddaserb

Dec 10, 2012
Hi all,

I am both a Canadian and an American citizen. I have done nikah in pakistan and will receive by nikah nama shortly here in Canada, where I am currently living. Does anyone know which sponsorship is faster? Canadian or American? Do I need to be living in US to sponsor my spouse via the American sponsorship? Can anyone redirect me to a link that compares Canadian and American sponsorship times?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
muddaserb said:
Hi all,

I am both a Canadian and an American citizen. I have done nikah in pakistan and will receive by nikah nama shortly here in Canada, where I am currently living. Does anyone know which sponsorship is faster? Canadian or American? Do I need to be living in US to sponsor my spouse via the American sponsorship? Can anyone redirect me to a link that compares Canadian and American sponsorship times?
well canadian system is slow but its still faster then US i have seen a couple of cases from US they are really slow for pakistan

i am only telling you my observation if you wana know in detail may be check their website

but at the end it all comes down to where you want to live
if your living in canada you should apply for canada if your living in US apply for us

because one thing is sure your wife can not have a PR card and a green card at the same time so where ever you apply for ..... keep in mind your stuck with that system for at least 6 years

2 years of PR or green card application processing (to be safe) + 3 years of citizenship waiting time (i dont know about US there time might even be more then 3 years) + 1 year after you apply for citizenship (if not more) = at least 6 years in total

and only after getting one citizenship your wife can apply for the other one
and i dont see the point in getting a citizenship if your not going to live there ..... and that is just my opinion

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
muddaserb said:
Hi all,

if ur US citizen its faster now days between 8 to 11 months