+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
NICOP is for overseas anybody can apply u have to contact high commission of pak may b its in Toronto google n search.... Yah ur wife can manage 15 hrs flight if it's business class.... But it all depends mostly member telling u coz it's risky on safe side it's better to take a good decision.
Yah u r correct money is nothing we will not give a tylenol too make it more worst .. But if a person don't have money to buy a Tylenol also n tried to arrange from family members nobody helped so that person no other choice then taking care or for cheap treatment... It's all money game u have so u can do it but not everybody.
So lets get this straight. I am not Pakistani. Even though I am not pakistani I can get a NICOP Card (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)? But it says for submitting documents I need Photocopy of National Identity Card but dont have one and dont know what this is

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
So lets get this straight. I am not Pakistani. Even though I am not pakistani I can get a NICOP Card (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)? But it says for submitting documents I need Photocopy of National Identity Card but dont have one and dont know what this is
It's for Pakistani they can apply if u don't have anything like pak id card so I don't think u can apply ... If u r getting a visa for 45 days so y don't u still go and vist her 1 week before her due date ... Plus incase if she have a baby before u go there still her family is there they can also c the baby .... N u will b with ur son for more then 35 days or may b u all go together.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sawera said:
nobody stopped u so u r not suppose to b stopping anybody .... This forum is for helping for sure n members were trying to help if u haven't notice .... So pls if u don't know about the whole situation so pls don't take side of a person who dont care for his wife.
I agree 10000000%

Thankyou
+1 for you sister

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inshallah when the time comes nearer I will make a better choice. My problem is that I work and my work allows me to travel but mostly for work purposes. Maybe I can tell them I will go to Pakistan for work purposes haha

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
Inshallah when the time comes nearer I will make a better choice. My problem is that I work and my work allows me to travel but mostly for work purposes. Maybe I can tell them I will go to Pakistan for work purposes haha
That's sounds better .... Anyway Congrats & good luck :)

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Simpsons said:
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.Jumping on opportunities to refer to his old posts just to announce and satisfy yourself that you are very pious and holding tickets to junnat. Shame on you.If you haven't mention about your off the computer" activities" it doesn't mean you people are free of sins .
What you want to say you people are married to angels ,let your "angels" come to Canada the first of few stops would be a S**** Club.
By letting other people down is not a way to satisfy your small ego_OK.

You pathetic miserable creatures.
Another one of Santa's helpers
Buddy if someone is telling you to love your wife or kids ...... that is not called being hardliner that is called being human ....... actually alot of animals are better then this

Secondly if you think cheating on your wife is part of your freedom ..... we dont call it freedom in canada we call that BAGHARTI AND BASHARMI .... as far as i remember everyone is trying to be supportive but you just making it very hard for us to support you guyz

Plus the way he makes fun of his wife's english ..... do you think he has got any respect for that lady

SCLA

Sep 11, 2012
Guys I got my remed in July 2012. Since then I havent heard anything from CHC-I.

I had filed my application in jan 2011 and my file was transferred in march 2011 to Islamabad..

im worried cuz I see people who applied long after me have got PPRs and some even got visa.

Still waiting for my PPR.. can anyone tell me what they must be waiting for??

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
masoud100 said:
attached copy or ur parents documents which shows that they belong from pakistan .. or attached ur wife's NIC copy..NICOP is issued to only those who can prove their ties as pakistani...ur not pakistani may be ur parents r so they must have any thing

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
masoud100 said:
Saweera and all the bashers I dont think you read my earlier posts. I clearly said that Pakistan gives Visa for 45 days. And they do not extend the visa once it expires there. So if I go now say Dec 10 I probably will have to leave Pakistan before my child is born. If I go say 2 weeks later I may have to leave back to Canada before I can get my son his passport or facilitation visa. So if you clearly used your brains you would say maybe Masoud is right that he should go about a week after the baby is born by that time my son would have a birth certificate, I would have informed Canada, Islamabad and the whole world that my son is born. And even get him an Afghan Passport so when I finally come to Pakistan all I would have to do is mail my son's passport and birth certificate and my citizenship card and voila maybe lazy asses working at Islamabad will be able to complete this process in 45 days INSHALLAH
My friend my friend my friend

We say thay because we read all your posts
Including the ones where you said how good india and Afghanistan is and how bad pakistan has been to you
Then why pakistan my friend why not afganistan why not india why pakistan where no one can go and care for their spouse and kids ........ it has been your choice all along no one was forcing you to keep your family in a country you dont like

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsor of applicant said:
Buddy if someone is telling you to love your wife or kids ...... that is not called being hardliner that is called being human ....... actually alot of animals are better then this

Secondly if you think cheating on your wife is part of your freedom ..... we dont call it freedom in canada we call that BAGHARTI AND BASHARMI .... as far as i remember everyone is trying to be supportive but you just making it very hard for us to support you guyz

Plus the way he makes fun of his wife's english ..... do you think he has got any respect for that lady
Listen just dont comment on my status and I dont even want to reply to your status and have to lower myselfs. I can take criticms from people but from someone who has no basis and their mission is just to criticize me then go ahead but I will not pay attention nor reply to your posts. Some people are supportive and even if Saweera gives her input even being critical she atleast gives good advice such as mailing address etc and I can live with that and continue dialogue with reasonable people. Just continue playing your games online if it makes u feel better

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
Dont worry sis, tell your husband to relax, take an appointment with DMP, do the remed and get a PCC no need to worry about time, CHC knows very well about the delays so no tension at alll

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolzzz @ Santa's helper, I enjoy Christmas time :D

sponsor of applicant said:

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Apply for GCMS/CAIPS notes to get the answer to your question

SCLA said:
Guys I got my remed in July 2012. Since then I havent heard anything from CHC-I.

I had filed my application in jan 2011 and my file was transferred in march 2011 to Islamabad..

im worried cuz I see people who applied long after me have got PPRs and some even got visa.

Still waiting for my PPR.. can anyone tell me what they must be waiting for??

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
masoud100 said:
Listen just dont comment on my status and I dont even want to reply to your status and have to lower myselfs. I can take criticms from people but from someone who has no basis and their mission is just to criticize me then go ahead but I will not pay attention nor reply to your posts. Some people are supportive and even if Saweera gives her input even being critical she atleast gives good advice such as mailing address etc and I can live with that and continue dialogue with reasonable people. Just continue playing your games online if it makes u feel better
My friend i got nothing against you its not you brother its what you do that doesn't add up
Let me tell you something about us canadians
We dont like ppl that have no respect for other ppl ..... i dont know where you lived all your life but the canada i live in is big on human rights and we are never scared to talk about it
I feel sorry for your family and what your wife and kid has to deal with including .... never mind