+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
i need to ask some plz help me whose know
agar second merrige ho to case ka process late hota hai ya same time hi lagta hai?
because i m in pakistan and my wife in canada and meri wife ki yeh second merrige hai
plz reply

nabeeha

Mar 18, 2012
my status is nw in process it says We received Sidra Yasir Siddiqui's application for permanent residence on September 26, 2011.

We started processing Sidra Yasir Siddiqui's application on July 11, 2012.

Medical results have been received. so now wat i expect????direct remedical or additional doc req??any 1 help me plz/?

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
ASALAMALAIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

YOU MAY SENSE THE HAPPINESS IN MY TONE HERE...WIFE JUST GOT REMED AND PPR...I'M SPEECHLESS....

OUR ALLAH IS TRULY LIVING AND GREATEST, JUST NEED TO ASK...AND HE GIVES...ALHMADOLILLAH...

I KNOW IT COULD BE A BIT OF TIME STILL...BUT ITS THE START OF THE END...

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
SEP 2011 - TRANSFER CHC-I
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

MAY ALLAH RE-UNITE US ALL WITH OUR SPOUSES, AMEEN.

khanintransit

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
cv4spo said:

YOU MAY SENSE THE HAPPINESS IN MY TONE HERE...WIFE JUST GOT REMED AND PPR...I'M SPEECHLESS....

OUR ALLAH IS TRULY LIVING AND GREATEST, JUST NEED TO ASK...AND HE GIVES...ALHMADOLILLAH...

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

Congrats!!! v have almost same timeline i hope v get some gud news very soon IA!

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
13mera7 said:
i need to ask some plz help me whose know
agar second merrige ho to case ka process late hota hai ya same time hi lagta hai?
because i m in pakistan and my wife in canada and meri wife ki yeh second merrige hai
plz reply
It depends. If you can prove that relationship is genuine the process shouldn't take longer than usual. CHC will probably take a lot of factors into consideration, however, since this is your wife's second marriage. For e.g. did she sponsor her first husband as well? How long ago did she sponsor him? etc... It might delay your application.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
nabeeha said:
my status is nw in process it says We received Sidra Yasir Siddiqui's application for permanent residence on September 26, 2011.

We started processing Sidra Yasir Siddiqui's application on July 11, 2012.

Medical results have been received. so now wat i expect????direct remedical or additional doc req??any 1 help me plz/?
When did you do your medical initially? Obviously your original medical hasn't expired yet, thus the status shows that "medical results have been received." You might receive additional doc request or PPR request now. But if your original medical is about to expire, then you will be asked to do the medical again. So, it could really be anything. I would order GCMS notes (it takes 30 days to get them) to get the true picture :)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
cv4spo said:

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

Congrats!!! After a long wait, it is an amazing feeling isn't it? :)

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
cv4spo said:

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

they asked you for any additional documents or no ?
my timeline is almost identical to you and they asked for auditing document which have been sent to CHC in June but since then no reply waiting

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
cv4spo said:

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

Good to know, wish u a good start ur new life in Canada.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
cv4spo said:

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

Congrats!!

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
cv4spo said:

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

MashAllah, congrats bahi. Please pray for us too, we have been through a lot of personal issues and stuff, makes it hard to keep a long distant relationship. So much so that I have white hair growing on my beard!!! >.< and im only 25! lol

pointblank

Sep 13, 2011
Salamz,

So guys i finally got my Re-medical request and a paper requesting me to furnish all my proves and evidance that im in contact with my wife.

Following are the things that CHC ismalamad is asking me for.

* Post wedding / honey moon photos taken with your sponsor and family members.
* Proof of contact and evidence of on going relationship with your spouse: i.e copies of emails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelpos, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialed and any other proof of contact you wish to submit.

* Proof of your sponsors recent visit (if any). Submit complete copy of your sponsors passport showing entry and exit stamps.

* Explanation weather you and your spouse have lived together as husband and wife. If yes, provide dates of cohabitation.

* Explanation why "Rukhsati" has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application, WHICH MAY RESULT IN A REFUSAL.

MY QUESTIONs:

Q1. At the top left corner of the page i have the file number:

FILE#:

B0XXXXXXXX|
|CONFUSING|
F0XXXXXXXX|

There are two numbers one starting with 'B' and the other starting with 'F'
So which one is the File number?

Q2. I had my nikah done last year in March 2011. And my wife came for two weeks we got married and then she left for INDIA as her nani was really ill and she passed away so we have to wrap our marriage as quickly as we could and then she went away to INDIA and from there back to canada. Since then its only been fone calls and thats about it. My wife is not that tech savvy so no email or messages, i only have my fone records. That too that i called her from gmail. Aprat from that ive been sending flowers and gift from pakistan and have all the recepits with me. But they are not much like 4-5 times. Is that enuff or i need to establish some more proof?

Q3. Now come on the post wedding pictures as i said in the above question that, we did the nikah in a hurry and there was no time for rukhsati, but it was a full fledge nikah. Like we did the marriage in a lawn with all the relatives, and friends and all wedding pictutres with properly taken.
After my nikah i only had a day with her to spent where we went to a park and had some pictures together and that was like 8-10 snap shots together! is that Enuff? ?? cause i have no more pictures with me and her except my wedding and a trip to park after the wedding.

Q4. My wife submitted all my pictures (WEDDING AND POST WEDDING) with the file when she applied CIC MISSISSAUGA last year in JUNE 2011. Now why are they asking me again for more post wedding pictures??? Should i give those pictures again? cause i have no new pictures of me and her except those in the park that we took in a hurry. As i told you guys every thing happened in a hurry!

Q5. Will they accept the fact that there was no time for rukhsati as an emergency took palce and her nani passed away so she had to go away as quickly as she could and therefore we couldnt do the rukhsati and Plus the other reason is that My wife wants her Rukhsati done there because of two reason, the main reason that it would be hard for her to live without me after weve been together and secondly all of her relatives are there so she wanted one ocasion to be carried out in canada with all her relatives and friends! Is that worth and answer to the LAST QUESTION.???

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT AND TELL ME AND GUIDE ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HOW SHOULD I REPLY BACK TO THEM. I WILL BE REALLY GREAFTFUL!
THE LETTER ISSUED WAS OF 4th July 2012 and i received it today i.e 14/July/2012 10 days later from PAKISTAN POST so i have already lost 10 days and i have to reply them back with all they have asked me for with my remedical.

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
tabasumali said:
when will the may 2012 sent Additional docs request pple receive their Re-medical and PPR
same here.. still waiting! :( :(

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Hi Seniors

My wife has sponsored me , Plz guide me as my file has been transferred to Islamabad on december,2011 and i receive ack letter from HC Islamabad on 12th July 2012 and they are requesting more documents including "Generic Application for Canada","Schedule A",Additional Family Information", Financial information about both of us, Recent Communication Between us ,Photo before wedding and after wedding .
Plz tell me why they are asking this.???????????????

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
Hi Seniors

My wife has sponsored me , Plz guide me as my file has been transferred to Islamabad on december,2011 and i receive ack letter from HC Islamabad on 12th July 2012 and they are requesting more documents including "Generic Application for Canada","Schedule A",Additional Family Information", Financial information about both of us, Recent Communication Between us ,Photo before wedding and after wedding .
Plz tell me why they are asking this.???????????????
@ Canadian immigrant...
Wat do u mean by why are they asking this???do u thnk they will act as u will thnk..so for ur kind info bro ur wrng...they have their set procedures n they can ask for nythng they want too..n they rnt satisfied with the pics u sent n the info n so they need to get it again n uve to act accordingly..so send them watever they are asking with all ur proofs of genuine marriage..
Gud luck..