Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Abdul Nasir said:
Hello all dear friends!

chc has sent a letter to my wife on July/04/2012 asking the applicant to submit updated original police certificate , medicals and to complete some forms like imm8 and other forms, so when i contacted the doctor for appointment he asked me the section A of medical report that i dont have it, because the chc did not send me that paper. the paper that chc sent to my wife is a simple paper only has a bar code. now i dont know what to do?
if any one can help me will be appreciated. as soon as possible plz, cuz i have only 13 days to do this otherwise maybe my app will be refused as they said.
@ Abdul Nasir.
There has to be section A form with ur wife's photo on it n a canadian high commission stamp..n they don't give 15 days to reply for medicals..they usually give 30 days so just send other forms as required by them n send along a covering letter tht medical section A wasn't recieved...n rest of the things shud be complete by ur wife within time...n it's generic sentence of refusal so dint wry abt tht sentence,,just do all ur updated thngs n send them ASAP...
Inshallah all wil be fine...

CVIF

Jun 8, 2012
Hi Lonelyinca,

It is good for a year and we are getting ready after ppr.

Thanks and Regards,
CVIF

lonelyinca said:
Congrats CVIF! What's the time for visa expiration?

Another thing, just random here, did you guys start preparing(buying/packing) after your remedical or ppr letter? :D

CVIF

Jun 8, 2012
Dear DSF,

Do not worry everything will be alright. Be positive and think for best. God will fulfill your dream soon just keep looking at the door.

Thanks and Regards,
CVIF

DSF said:
another day passed everyone.. red jeans, omaira, canadian555, tofan, adeelalad, khilafah,jay123456,torono12,SI, emanziab, sabii,lalli, pinky,husain, CVIF, makonjia,m=omar mirza, and eevryone on forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese pray for me. :-[ :-[

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
hello DSF.... i sent my passport on the 20th of june and still waiting...i know it means nothing when i say dont worry coz being in the same situation as you, I know the last step has becomer tougher some how ;) but lets not lose patience now and increase prayers to a maximum.. inshallah we will hear back really soon and not just us but everyone here here gets their cases complete as soon as possible inshallah, inshallah...remember me in your prayers pls.. :)

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
congrats to everyone getting, remeds and update document requests..all the best..keep praying everyone for everyone..

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
DSF said:
another day passed everyone.. red jeans, omaira, canadian555, tofan, adeelalad, khilafah,jay123456,torono12,SI, emanziab, sabii,lalli, pinky,husain, CVIF, makonjia,m=omar mirza, and eevryone on forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese pray for me. :-[ :-[
InshaAllah you will get ur passport back with visa before Ramadan! just keep parying and remember us in Dua :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
FM_jun said:
hi yesterday i had my medical.dr told me i have any problem then she will call me today....but i haven't got any call at yet...but i want to know how do u know ur tracking no???
you will not have any problem InshaAllah! but Dr never tells anybody if theres a problem they send medical results to New Delhi and then they request further tests if required.
i also want to know how do you guys track medical? my hubby called DMP but he said medical should reach delhi within 10 days ::)

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
DSF said:
Don't worry! InshaAllah you will get your passport back with visa stamped this month. Please be patience and yes I pray for you and other who is waiting for visa. :)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Senior,

I need your attention that some months before i visit my spouse and stayed almost for 50 days, and currently my spouse application is under process in chc isb, may i send them my itinerary for more proof or i should wait for the next response from the chc ?

secondly, when i sponser my spouse for the first stage the record was mentioned in e case that decision made after that immigration informed me that your file transfer to the chc isb, after that when i am checking my spouse sponsorship by receipt no and my client id there is no data in e case, and for AOR my spouse received gcms note no and there is no any file no, there is mentioned that the above is your file no which you may contact chc isb.

I send 2 emails to chc isb since more than one month i didnt got any reply from their side, please help me what should i do? my depression increasing day by day.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
sabii said:
you will not have any problem InshaAllah! but Dr never tells anybody if theres a problem they send medical results to New Delhi and then they request further tests if required.
i also want to know how do you guys track medical? my hubby called DMP but he said medical should reach delhi within 10 days ::)
If you don't receive any call regarding repeat medical test before sending it New Dehli.Then make sure your medical results are OK. Because in case of any problem, they have to make sure before sending it to New Dehli.

Abdul Nasir

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-August-2011
Doc's Request.
07-June-2012
File Transfer...
27-October-2011
Med's Request
07-June-2012
Med's Done....
July-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
hunsani1 said:
@ Abdul Nasir.
There has to be section A form with ur wife's photo on it n a canadian high commission stamp..n they don't give 15 days to reply for medicals..they usually give 30 days so just send other forms as required by them n send along a covering letter tht medical section A wasn't recieved...n rest of the things shud be complete by ur wife within time...n it's generic sentence of refusal so dint wry abt tht sentence,,just do all ur updated thngs n send them ASAP...
Inshallah all wil be fine...
tanx alot, but my wife is the sponsor and i am the applicant. yes u r rit they gave us 45 days to complete all these things, but 28 days is already passed, because of the low speed postage. they did not send the papers in fast post that's why it took 28 days to arrive in canada, so it is not our fault, because my wife received the letter yesterday. and i am thinking why the chc office didnt send the letters to me by email, because these papers is for me , i have to fill them not my wife , but they sent it for my wife. so now i am worrying if couldnt do every thing on time what will happen?
and one another question. when i filled all the forms where should i send it? is it ok if i drop them to chc office's P O box in islamabad or i should send it by post? if any one can help me then plz. i am waiting and it is urgent.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Not sure if anyone has an answer to this question, but i'll ask anyways....

I received GCMS notes today, and a comment in one of the NOTES states:

"PHEP prepared and attached to file. Reg:Issue meds"

The note is dated May 28th. When will my wife, the applicant, receive the medical request? It has been more than a month since the note was entered...

Other than that, the IO is satisfied that relationship is geniune.... :)

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Hello,

My wife's case was switched to "IN PROGRESS" a month ago now with no contact from CHC-I, I've seen that they did not list her city in E-CAS, just District so this may have something to do with it, have sent a fax with this issue to them.

The thing I want to ask members on the forum is that does it in anyway hurt to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa? Both the PR Visa and TRV seem hit/miss as PR Visa sometimes granted within weeks of "IN PROGRESS" and sometimes months and months. TRV seems to be granted sometimes, not others. Anyone have experience with it here? If so, any pointers? Would it hurt my PR Visa in anyway? Particularily, anyone know how much she should indicate for funds available for trip? Considering I will show I'm more than able to support her.

Timeline:
CPC-M: July 2011
CHC-I: Sept. 2011
Further Proofs Sent (Wedding): Mar. 2012
In Progress: June 2012

Thanks All!

pakihero

Star Member
Jun 11, 2008
Dear All ,

After medical is recvd by New delhi (RMO) by courier i recvd a letter from Islamabad office to pay the Right for permanent residence fees and it is also being paid off by me and also reciept frowarded to Missisauga & Islamabad as per thier instruction and aknowledgement from Islamabad office also recvd ,

Now if anybody can tell me what is the nest step because one of my friend told me that is the final step before they ask for Passport to be stamped for visa.
If this is true then

- when they will ask me for this.
- 2nd when i handover the passport to them how many days they will take to stamp and return back.

answers will be very important for me as i have to travel from saudia to Pakistan becoz rigt now in saudia on work visa.Thanks

Please , Please , Please reply soon!

case history is as follows ;

Category........: FAM / Spouse
Visa Office......: CHC Islamabad
Sponsorship App. Recvd by CPC.......: 20 Jan 2011
Started Processing Application : 23 Feb 2011
File Transfer to Visa Office Islamabad...: 23 Feb 2011
Permanent Residence Application Recvd By CHC Islamabad : 4 March 2011
Letter Requiring diffrent Forms & PCCs with 45 days timelimit : 27 Mar 2012
All documents including PCCs submitted : 06 May 2012
Re medical request letter 18 May
Medical done on 15 June
Results sent by courier and recvd by new delhi RMO : 20 june
CIC ecase updated my status : medical results have been recvd 01 Junly 2012

waiting now...........................

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Abdul Nasir said:
tanx alot, but my wife is the sponsor and i am the applicant. yes u r rit they gave us 45 days to complete all these things, but 28 days is already passed, because of the low speed postage. they did not send the papers in fast post that's why it took 28 days to arrive in canada, so it is not our fault, because my wife received the letter yesterday. and i am thinking why the chc office didnt send the letters to me by email, because these papers is for me , i have to fill them not my wife , but they sent it for my wife. so now i am worrying if couldnt do every thing on time what will happen?
and one another question. when i filled all the forms where should i send it? is it ok if i drop them to chc office's P O box in islamabad or i should send it by post? if any one can help me then plz. i am waiting and it is urgent.
@ Abdul Nasir..
first u said tht ur wife is the applicant.bt thts okk..lets forget abt tht n concentrate on u.so u still have amny days to rpely to them..i even got the same situation n so i replied them within the specified working days as only the pcc takes 3 4 days rest there is only one day work if u want to do it.so dont waste more time n just act as they said.uve plenty of time..17 days ar enuf bro to fulfill all the required docs.actually ive ur ecase is nt showing ur address then all correspondence will be sent to ur wife in canada,.n they never use spped post rathr normail post thts why it takes time.coz at the time of application ur wife musve filled the "Use of Reprensentative" from thts why ur correspondence is sent on her address.just get a scanned copy of tht document frm ur wife n fill a ll the fomrs which they have asked u n get urr pcc done n send it via TCS on their mailing address not on PO box or nythng else..u stil have alot of time..no need to panic at all..2 weeks ar enuf to collect every info..
gud luck n if u need any help pm me..