Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hhassa said:
Yes he asked me to drop a lawyer coz not more than 1 person can inquire your case status. You can send ATIP request to see current status of ur case.
What is ATIP request..? How to send it..? Did u requested this n got reply..? If yes thn when u requested and u got reply...?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
My Question to who ever got PPR when you filled out PPR do we have to fill out spouse info in it too because its asking for spouse as well or should we just put only applicant info?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sundus101 said:
What is ATIP request..? How to send it..? Did u requested this n got reply..? If yes thn when u requested and u got reply...?

What is ATIP request..?- this is an official request you make to cic in order to find out current status of your case. How to send it..? search ATIP on top right of this form... you will see bunch of posts with links on how to apply Did u requested this n got reply..? If yes thn when u requested and u got reply...?Yes I did it takes a month for them to reply you and for me it has not been a month so I am still waiting

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
are these tracking numbers reliable???

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
What is ATIP request..?- this is an official request you make to cic in order to find out current status of your case. How to send it..? search ATIP on top right of this form... you will see bunch of posts with links on how to apply Did u requested this n got reply..? If yes thn when u requested and u got reply...?Yes I did it takes a month for them to reply you and for me it has not been a month so I am still waiting
Thankss Alottttt for this detailed reply...:) May U, Me n all the remaining persons those who waiting for Visa get good news soon...:) n all those who have gotten plz pray for Us ... May Allah grant ur Dua in our favour...plz :)

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
If we have a lawyer as a representative, then will CHC Islamabad be sending documents like remedical and ppr to my husband in Pakistan or will those requests be sent to my lawyer here instead? JazakAllah Kharin!

sana05

May 30, 2013
Hi everyone! My husband got a PPR in April, and his passport was received in Islamabad on April 23rd... it has been 6 weeks now and no reply nothing from Islamabad... I emailed and I sent a status request form from the CIC website. No reply for two weeks now. I don't understand the hold up... is there anything I can do... I was with my husband for more than 2 years in Pakistan while his application was in process ever since our marriage there, then I came back to Canada with our daughter in April and decided to stay when my husband received his PPR as we hoped he would be joining us here very soon and I thought I wouldn't need to go back now... but it's been too long and I don't know what to do... if anyone has any helpful advice please share. thanks!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sundus101 said:
Salam sister,

In order to receive the request on CAIPS notes you must be Canadian Citizen and if your not your husband can apply for you. One must sign a represented form giving the permission to the Canadian Citizen In Sha Allah. I hope this helps you In Sha Alah. The cost is $5.00 and you can make the payment on line and you will get your receipt In Sha Allah.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sana05 said:
Hi everyone! My husband got a PPR in April, and his passport was received in Islamabad on April 23rd... it has been 6 weeks now and no reply nothing from Islamabad... I emailed and I sent a status request form from the CIC website. No reply for two weeks now. I don't understand the hold up... is there anything I can do... I was with my husband for more than 2 years in Pakistan while his application was in process ever since our marriage there, then I came back to Canada with our daughter in April and decided to stay when my husband received his PPR as we hoped he would be joining us here very soon and I thought I wouldn't need to go back now... but it's been too long and I don't know what to do... if anyone has any helpful advice please share. thanks!
Salam,
Sorry to say but they take their good old time with sending the PP with Visa. Some have sent in Aug/12 and Nov/12 and are still waiting. That's not to say this will happen to you, just keep faith and it will arrive soon In Sha Allah.

Please pray for us all especially for the ones in 2010 who are still waiting for their Visa and others for PPR In Sha Allah

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Salam sister,

In order to receive the request on CAIPS notes you must be Canadian Citizen and if your not your husband can apply for you. One must sign a represented form giving the permission to the Canadian Citizen In Sha Allah. I hope this helps you In Sha Alah. The cost is $5.00 and you can make the payment on line and you will get your receipt In Sha Allah.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp
WSalam Sister... How r u??? Thanks for the reply...:) Yes My husband will apply for this... m waiting to hear some thing good from CHC soonn... Plz pray for me ..!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sana05 said:
Wooww MashaAllah ... Thts grtt tht both of U live togethr for 2 years..:) Look at me , waiting since 2 n half year for living together....:) Hope for the best , U will hear good news soon n pray for me too :)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Don't U ppl think CHC Islamabad should increase their working hrs if thy r suffering with shortage of working staff..... Look at their working hrs....:(

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#hours

Monday to Thursday whole day n Friday half day....:(

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sundus101 said:
Check out my signature, made a video and description has link to forms

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
Check out my signature, made a video and description has link to forms
:O :O U r 2008 caseeeeeeeeeee...???????????? But Why it has been toooo longgg???