+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
asap-pls said:
I recently sent my passport from Karahi through TCS and it costed me Rs.350. They didn't take the pre payment and said we will do "Pay on delivery" and it will be Rs 420.

My PP was at CHC next day 10am.
i got my PPR through e mail on 18 May and i sent my PP through tsc on last saturday n they didnt get money for prepaid too n i pray we all get our passport back wit visa in this week inshallah Ameen

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
wow MashAllah so many good news ,,,congrates to all those who got ppr and pp back

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
my status:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

I got a letter which says your case has been forwarded to CHC Islamabad on May 1, 2013 , but still it is not updated on site, My wife is my sponsor. Dear brothers and sisters,Please help me in this process, I really don't know noting about this proccess :-[ i sent all my wedding pictures, wedding hall receipt, jewelry receipts, and some more receipts which we had from our wedding, What else do we need to send to CHC-Islamabad ? When they will contact me? what evidence do i need to collect? I appreciate your help in advance :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
AKR said:
my status:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

I got a letter which says your case has been forwarded to CHC Islamabad on May 1, 2013 , but still it is not updated on site, My wife is my sponsor. Dear brothers and sisters,Please help me in this process, I really don't know noting about this proccess :-[ i sent all my wedding pictures, wedding hall receipt, jewelry receipts, and some more receipts which we had from our wedding, What else do we need to send to CHC-Islamabad ? When they will contact me? what evidence do i need to collect? I appreciate your help in advance :)

Salam, in the process of your application this is where they go over your info with a fine tooth comb and also where they decide if this relationship is genuine or not. But like you said you sent all what you could. Now you must wait and by this pray to Allah that this process goes faster for you both. If trips were made to visit or chats phone calls send them now so you don't need to get into the interview queue, As for updating on their site for ecase they are way to slow. May Allah make it easy for you both and ask me anything and I will try my best to help if I can ok.
May Allahbless you both and I hope and pray that you fly through this process and please pray for us as well as the others. Our case is going on 33 months so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
micmac101 said:
Salam sister I don't know how to do this either but perhaps if you have a gmail account you might try to get in that way to see if your able to put your name there but I don't know how wishing I could help you more and maybe the other members might be able to help you since some have posted this on their post I hope this helps you In Sha Allah
WSalam ... Thanks sister... :) I dont hv any update since june 2012 when i asked for more papers...:'( Plz pray for me..:( Those who r getting good news plz remeber me in ur prayers....!! n if any one can tell me how to get update of my process in Excel way using gmail...???

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
Mansor said:
i got my PPR through e mail on 18 May and i sent my PP through tsc on last saturday n they didnt get money for prepaid too n i pray we all get our passport back wit visa in this week inshallah Ameen
dear what abt ur e case status... still in process?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
hhassa said:
Congrates but whats going on... Every one seems to be hearing some good news except me. I am from aug 2011. My hasband was not even asked for re-med. I have recently asked for ATIP. I am running out of patiance but again I have no choice, do I. :( ............
I know how you feel. Our relationship is so torn that I don't know how we're going to glue it back together.

I suggest you spend your time doing other things so that your mind is not always thinking about this long process. And I truly believe that sending requests via MP helped my case. But it depends on timing and situation. If you're just going to constantly talk to and bother mp I don't think it will be effective...

Since you've been waiting since 2011 it might be a good idea to talk to MP and explain them your situation. At least they can do an inquiry and coming from MP they'll try to do a bit more. I felt that way when I talked to our MP. Our MP said you should hear from them by end of may...and we did, my wife got her visa by end of May.

Insha Allah things work out for all the rest of you.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
fayzaan said:
I know how you feel. Our relationship is so torn that I don't know how we're going to glue it back together.

I suggest you spend your time doing other things so that your mind is not always thinking about this long process. And I truly believe that sending requests via MP helped my case. But it depends on timing and situation. If you're just going to constantly talk to and bother mp I don't think it will be effective...

Since you've been waiting since 2011 it might be a good idea to talk to MP and explain them your situation. At least they can do an inquiry and coming from MP they'll try to do a bit more. I felt that way when I talked to our MP. Our MP said you should hear from them by end of may...and we did, my wife got her visa by end of May.

I have a lawyer so MP says if you need our help you need to drop a lawyer. I am not sure if I should do that atm. I have send ATIP request recently. Let's see what do I hear from them. I agree to wat u said. I was thinking the same thing how it is going to be when we r together after such a long time . Are we going to be same and happy. I dont want this long distanse to create distances between us. Its scary when u think about it. I do keep my self bz wirh other things and I am working full time. But my husband and I are pretty close so this immi is hard on both of us. I sincerely hope it gets over soon. I really hope ALLAH listen to me soon.

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
fayzaan said:

when ur case changed into decision made and after how long ur wife got her passport with visa

rgds

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fayzaan said:

Salam... Will U plz tell me tht did ur MP asked u for filling out some papers...??? and after taht he inquired abt ur case or he just asked ur info and inquire abt ur case...? Actually my case is in process since july 2011 n I hv been in fear wethr to ask some one or not...? :( plz reply..?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
I have a lawyer so MP says if you need our help you need to drop a lawyer. I am not sure if I should do that atm. I have send ATIP request recently. Let's see what do I hear from them. I agree to wat u said. I was thinking the same thing how it is going to be when we r together after such a long time . Are we going to be same and happy. I dont want this long distanse to create distances between us. Its scary when u think about it. I do keep my self bz wirh other things and I am working full time. But my husband and I are pretty close so this immi is hard on both of us. I sincerely hope it gets over soon. I really hope ALLAH listen to me soon.
But why did he ask to drop lawyer...??? I hv too , what to do..:'( ???

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
Congrates but whats going on... Every one seems to be hearing some good news except me. I am from aug 2011. My hasband was not even asked for re-med. I have recently asked for ATIP. I am running out of patiance but again I have no choice, do I. :( ............
I am in the same queue as U... July 2011 submission... since one year hv not updated any more...:( don't know what to do...???

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fayzaan said:

When did U send ur request via MP...?? n When did he reply...?? Please Reply...!!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sundus101 said:
But did he ask to drop lawyer...??? I hv too , what to do..:'( ???
Yes he asked me to drop a lawyer coz not more than 1 person can inquire your case status. You can send ATIP request to see current status of ur case.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
I completely understand your frustration, sister.
However, Allah knows and does the best for everyone.
At the moment, we might not accept it but with time we learn that
Allah does everything on it's time for a reason. Only thing we can do
is keep flowing with the wind. Take care of yourself and always keep
yourself happy.

I know heard it all and have faith in ALLAH too but then again no progress makes me wonder.... Any ways