JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Sunshine girl said:
One 2 ka 4 bro, when did u apply? becoz i am in my 21 months too. but i thought u applied later then me. Are u counting from the day u applied or the day you got AOR?

meri shadi 2010 mai hoi thi aur case waha se late submit kia hai isiliye mai bi idar tokre kah raha ho :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you
CONGRATE SIS SO HAPPY 4 U

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Hey khan sister..congratss!! HOpe everything goes well and smooth for you from now on:)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you

CONGRATULATIONS..IM VERY HAPPY FOR U SISTER JEE. :) stay happy.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meri shadi 2010 mai hoi thi aur case waha se late submit kia hai isiliye mai bi idar tokre kah raha ho :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
[/quote]

Dear Zzaadd, Dont be worry your time will come too..All we can do is pray for each other..the rest is in allah's hand..may be there is a reason behind that...so have faith in allah!!

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Humaumair---------->00-OCT-2010---->PPR---->19-AUG 2011 - [H]
Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010 - [H]
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011---->PPR---->06-AUG-2011 - [W]
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 - [H]
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011---->PPR---->22-JUL-2011 - [W]
mfawad------------->12-MAY-2011
tkaa----------------->19-MAY-2011
Djz------------------>03-JUN-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->07-SEP-2011 - [H]
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->11-AUG-2011 - [W]
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 - [H]
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 - [H]
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 - [H]
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011----->PPR----->20-AUG-2011 - [W]
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 - [H]
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 - [W]
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011 - [H]

zeeeee--------------->10-AUG-2011----->PPR----->25-AUG-2011 - [W]
Thanks Wes786.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Sunshine girl said:

Dear Zzaadd, Dont be worry your time will come too..All we can do is pray for each other..the rest is in allah's hand..may be there is a reason behind that...so have faith in allah!!
THANK YOU {{SUNSHINE GIRL}} SIS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.....BUT PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ALL.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes bhai and other experts in forum i want to clear 2 points .

1- is it possible that re-med can also be expired and a 3rd time med can be asked.?

2- during the process if person changes his (work and informs isbd office,is it ok that a person can change work or business ? can it be an issue for them ?) thx in advance and Jazak Allah Khair.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:

1- is it possible that re-med can also be expired and a 3rd time med can be asked.?

2- during the process if person changes his (work and informs isbd office,is it ok that a person can change work or business ? can it be an issue for them ?) thx in advance and Jazak Allah Khair.
I can answer the 1st question. Yes 3rd medical or further can be asked. The longer the years it take to complete the case, more re-med requested after every year. A good example is one of our family friend Baji husband's case. Its close to 40 months now (2007 AOR) 4 interview's and I think they have done 3 re-medical & 4 re-pcc.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:

1. Yes it is mandatory to have a valid medicals because the VISA expiry date is basically the medical expiry date (unless passport expires before the medical expiry date). So they could ask for it the 3rd time if 2nd one is expired.
2. Yes, the person can change work or business anytime. However, the applicant must inform the embassy regarding change as clearly stated on the application. If failed to do so, could result in misrepresentation making process time longer. And if you do update them, the background checks could take a little longer so in the end it is a lose/lose situation.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Mera number kab aigaaaa :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Sadiamughal1 said:
Really glad to know.You got reward of ur prayers. Congrats. Too happy for u.
thank you so much may Allah bring this day soon to all of you ......Yes I am really Thankful to my Allah that he accept my prayers mashallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
WOW! MashaALLAH Heartiest Congratulation sis
Happy Togetherness
God has rewarded you for your prays and prayers & virtue. Do remember us in your prays :)
oh thanks Saggit bro Inshalalh you will hear soon till you come I will have my own home with my hubby then you and Saggit19 sis will be invited to my home for Afghani pulow :p