CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkaa said:
zs101 said:
Oh and Wes another quick question, how should I send the passport? Should I send it via normal post or TCS? Also, please let me know the address, although I do have the PO BOX 1042 one, but I don't think TCS does PO BOX or does it?
[/

did you get ur PPR, or r u sending it voluntarily to save time?
The immigration officer at CHC who took my interview told me I could send in my passport as soon as I have my medical done. However, please bear in mind that this does not at all mean that anyone can send in the passport voluntarily. It depends on case to case and it is better to confirm with CHC before taking any such step.

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
zs101 said:
The immigration officer at CHC who took my interview told me I could send in my passport as soon as I have my medical done. However, please bear in mind that this does not at all mean that anyone can send in the passport voluntarily. It depends on case to case and it is better to confirm with CHC before taking any such step.

ohh ok!!! thanx for the info!

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Hello Friends...
im new to this blog so i hope u will help me in relaxing my tensions and waiting time..
my wife has sponserd me from Canada,,
my application has been recieved by islamabad office on 12th Nov,2010.. n they have also recieved the medical results..but till now i havent recieved any response from their side..
plzz help me wat to do..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
realistically speaking u're only 8 months into the process and shouldnt expect any response from them before November or even December 2011 that's when ur file will likely be reviewed for the first time. Im saying this on the basis of timelines and experiences of most member on this forum. So you got to do some time before u hear from them.

Cheers

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Oh and Wes another quick question, how should I send the passport? Should I send it via normal post or TCS? Also, please let me know the address, although I do have the PO BOX 1042 one, but I don't think TCS does PO BOX or does it?
Never use regular post for Passport. Use TCS or FedEx they both deliver to Visa Section at Islamabad..

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
ok thanxx alot...
ive also heard that they usually take this muxch long time before they even reply to anything...it means i have to wait till the end of this year..
just pray that we all get thru without any problems..

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
realistically speaking u're only 8 months into the process and shouldnt expect any response from them before November or even December 2011 that's when ur file will likely be reviewed for the first time. Im saying this on the basis of timelines and experiences of most member on this forum. So you got to do some time before u hear from them.

Cheers
He's right. I applied in June 2009 and am Sep 2009 AOR. The didn't open my file until April 2010. Not to sound pessimistic or anythin but they take a lot of time in processing immigration cases, so just hang in there. The best way is to just forget about the process and carry on with your daily routine. Get into employment if you're not working already, do something creative rather than drowning in sorrow. However, do keep emailing them, at least once a month inquiring about your case status. Also, apply for CAIPS by December so you can know where exactly your case rests. More information on requesting CAIP notes is available on the CIC website and is also available in this thread.

Good Luck and God speed.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Heylo/ Aoa all!!

I've been reading this forum for a while now, looking for cases similar to mine and trying to guess where I stand in the never-ending queue! And as you all know, the silent wait can be very torturous. :s

Anyways, is there anyone here who filed their case in June/ July 2010? I'd like to know their status-update in order to compare it with mine. Btw, what is an AOR? I'm assuming it's the confirmation letter they send you once your file is created, along with the file number.

Any kind of help, no matter how small, would be appreciated.

Regards & thanks.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
ANY ONE WAITING FOR VISA AFTER SENDING THEIR PASSPORTS? PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIME LINE...

THANKS

:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkhan63 said:
Hello Everyone
I am new on this forum. I have sponsored my wife and her application was received at CHC-ISL in may 2011.

I have a question from all the senior people. we are planning to apply for her TRV. Realistically she has no intensions to stay here for the whole period of immigration because she is working in pakistan and preparing for the examination in canada related to her profession.

She also own some property from her parents which also shows her ties to pakistan. I am planning to send all my financial documents stating as per the application guide that I will pay for her trip and accomudations. we are only asking for the trv during the time of EID.

I just need suggestions what else should we sumbit or if there is any one here or anyone here heard anyone getting the trv for spouse. your suggestions and replies are hihly helpful.

Thank you so much everyone.

Is it possible for you to book her licencing exam in Canada and make it a reason for her visit to Canada ........ I mean to write her licensing exam in her occupation in Canada ............... I think that will be a more pressing reason along with others

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
anyone sponsoring from a village in pakistan just would like what would they use TCS or regular mail

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update...

Salam to All my dear friends...

By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I reached canada on 24th july

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Yeahhh...You need certain amount of posts before you can use that feature. ALright, I will let you know as soon as I hear from him..
Thank you sooo much for all your help and quick response.

:) God Bless You