+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Shaima i have also not received re-medical request. There are many other persons on this forum who have not received Re-Medical. Sometimes u get re-medical just before PPR Request and sometimes we a person can get Re-Med+PPR
I am also waiting for my re medical.Even I have also sent updated IMM forms and Updated PCC on 9th Feb 2011.

Maximuss brother and myself are on same boat and INSHALLAH we hope everyone including us will get PPR very very soon Allah kay hukam say.In past most of the people got their PPR along with re medical.

Shaima, your case look very close to PPR and you gonna be among those INSHALLAH who will get PPR with re medical.

Everyone please recite Ya musabbibal-asbab 500 times with Durood shareef 11 times before and after this wazeefa after Isha namaz and pray as much as you can. This is really very helpful.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
shaimaa said:
you ,may be right. I am starting to get anxious now about my immigration, i am expecting a baby in July inshallah and i was hoping that i get there before that time. But now after i have seen the average wait is 21 months i am going crazy. And one more thing is bothering me , once i have the baby here in pk, then i have to go thru the hassle of getting the Canadian birth certificate and the passport for the baby, so i am really upset about the whole situation now, i don't know how to calm myself down. It all happens for a reason and i pray to Allah everyday in my namaz to help all out in this immigration situation but Allah is the best planner of all. I hope every body's including mine immigration related worries end asap, inshallah
Inform CHC-Isb ASAP. 21 month deadline is an average value which includes cases from Afghanistan, Military Background Personal, Applicants who have lived in multiple countries, Applicants who may have a police record (even minor i.e traffic violations, accidents ), Just Nikah No Rukhsati Applicants and weird cases. Don't worry. Be happy. Very soon you will hear good news.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Inform CHC-Isb ASAP. 21 month deadline is an average value which includes cases from Afghanistan, Military Background Personal, Applicants who have lived in multiple countries, Applicants who may have a police record (even minor i.e traffic violations, accidents ), Just Nikah No Rukhsati Applicants and weird cases. Don't worry. Be happy. Very soon you will hear good news.

Multiple countries mean who lived more than six month?

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
shakeel7 said:
Hi,

3-days ago, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad to send Police Character Certificate. Today, she sent the requested letter. Let see, what happens next? Sponsored in July, 2009.

Shakeel
hey i was sponsered in July 2009 too :D

M

maximus391

All waiting for visas should listen to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODdN6JsRVE&feature=related

hh2010

Feb 4, 2011
salam to all,

I have been watching this forum for a year. Alhumdulilah I just got my passport request. Alhamdulillah. Posting this here so all of you can get hope like I did by reading your posts

WIFE case

Dec 2009: Applied
Feb 2010: AOR from Islamabad
Nov 2010 Letter asking about further proofs of Relationship and asking for more wedding pics + some forms to fill + Pcc
Nov 2010: Sent proofs and everything.
Dec 2010: Remedical request
Jan, 2011- EMailed Canadian High Comission. They said file is with decision making officer.
February, 2011- FOllowed up with MP again. he said wait for 2 weeks.
March 2nd, 2011: Received passport request from TCS. High Commission sent it on February 28.

Obviously we are very happy. I will make dua that all of you receive your passports ASAP bec i know this time is so hard for a new couple just rember one thing always give respect to reach other whatever the circumstances are bec love growz with respect......

W'salams
HH2010

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
godisgreat said:
Multiple countries mean who lived more than six month?
If your stay in a country exceeds or meets six months a PCC is required from the local area police. The thing is that information you provide has to be verified. The more information you give them the more work they have to do which causes delays.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hh2010 said:
salam to all,

I have been watching this forum for a year. Alhumdulilah I just got my passport request. Alhamdulillah. Posting this here so all of you can get hope like I did by reading your posts

WIFE case

Nov 2010 Letter asking about further proofs of Relationship and asking for more wedding pics + some forms to fill + Pcc
Jan, 2011- EMailed Canadian High Comission. They said file is with decision making officer.
March 2nd, 2011: Received passport request from TCS. High Commission sent it on February 28.

Obviously we are very happy. I will make dua that all of you receive your passports ASAP bec i know this time is so hard for a new couple just rember one thing always give respect to reach other whatever the circumstances are bec love growz with respect......

W'salams
HH2010
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.............. MASHALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VERY HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY FOR U...PLZ PRAY FOR ME :p

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Mubarak!

hh2010 said:
salam to all,

WIFE case

W'salams
HH2010

M

maximus391

hh2010 said:
salam to all,

WIFE case

W'salams
HH2010
Congratulationss

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Hi Marya238,
Zabardast is right! Now when I look at all things that I have done since the start of this process, makes me soo sad that they are torturing us like this!

I see that you never miss any of the Hindi movies:)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
whywait:( said:
Hi Marya238,
Zabardast is right! Now when I look at all things that I have done since the start of this process, makes me soo sad that they are torturing us like this!

I see that you never miss any of the Hindi movies:)
yea i watch movies only hate watching
TV .. but u know .. once ur with ur hubby u will gorget all this wait .. cant wait to have my husband by my side please remember us in ur prayersss :D :D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Mubaruk hooooooooooooooooooooooooo just too happy for you .. ;D ;D ;D
hh2010 said:
salam to all,

WIFE case

W'salams
HH2010

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
Me too. I sponsored my wife in July 2009
Her AOR Aug'09
No Re-Med , Re-PCC, or IMM refills since then.
Sending recent proof of visit + continued relationship docs next week.
1st MP inquiry - July 2010 - Got reply, case will be reviewed in Jan 2011
1st CAIPS notes - Aug 2010 - mostly blank
2nd MP inquiry - Feb 2011 - In queue for interview - No date given
2nd CAIPS notes - will be ordering this month after sending more proof.
2nd anniversary was Feb'2011 :(

mareea said:
hey i was sponsered in July 2009 too :D