+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hh2010 said:
salam to all,

I have been watching this forum for a year. Alhumdulilah I just got my passport request. Alhamdulillah. Posting this here so all of you can get hope like I did by reading your posts

WIFE case

Dec 2009: Applied
Feb 2010: AOR from Islamabad
Nov 2010 Letter asking about further proofs of Relationship and asking for more wedding pics + some forms to fill + Pcc
Nov 2010: Sent proofs and everything.
Dec 2010: Remedical request
Jan, 2011- EMailed Canadian High Comission. They said file is with decision making officer.
February, 2011- FOllowed up with MP again. he said wait for 2 weeks.
March 2nd, 2011: Received passport request from TCS. High Commission sent it on February 28.

Obviously we are very happy. I will make dua that all of you receive your passports ASAP bec i know this time is so hard for a new couple just rember one thing always give respect to reach other whatever the circumstances are bec love growz with respect......

W'salams
HH2010

WOW Feb2010 AOR....COngratulations!!!!!!!!!

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Brother exeemz!!!!!! you can run but you can not hide.............!!! guess who!!!
exeemz said:
Me too. I sponsored my wife in July 2009
Her AOR Aug'09
No Re-Med , Re-PCC, or IMM refills since then.
Sending recent proof of visit + continued relationship docs next week.
1st MP inquiry - July 2010 - Got reply, case will be reviewed in Jan 2011
1st CAIPS notes - Aug 2010 - mostly blank
2nd MP inquiry - Feb 2011 - In queue for interview - No date given
2nd CAIPS notes - will be ordering this month after sending more proof.
2nd anniversary was Feb'2011 :(

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey am worried why they did not write in my e-cas that medicals have been received. They never wrote that. Only that we started processing Mr.xxx file on xxx date.

Thats all! :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Hareer said:
Hey am worried why they did not write in my e-cas that medicals have been received. They never wrote that. Only that we started processing Mr.xxx file on xxx date.

Thats all! :(
Its different for everybody...Depends on which officer enters the information. Some do it, some don't. So don't worry, mine didn't mention anything about medicals but when I ordered caips it had medical information in their system.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For God Sake friends, Dont worry about your medical If they write online that medical result's are received. Why you dont want them to receive and inform you through e-case that they have received.

Friends if you are that much worry about why they mentioned on e-case, than when you receive re-medical request dont send them your medical.

My colleaque sent his spouse sponsership file in Sep last yr with out the medical it was approved by CPC-M and the file was transfered to CHC-I in Nov 2010. no AOR received since.

Last week we were checking his e-case togather and it said on ecase "We started processing your file on xxxxxxx. We have received your medical results"

His wife never send them medical yet but she is in process to have the medical and send to them as now he has his file number which will be referred on medical's papers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
For God Sake friends, Dont worry about your medical If they write online that medical result's are received. Why you dont want them to receive and inform you through e-case that they have received.

Friends if you are that much worry about why they mentioned on e-case, than when you receive re-medical request dont send them your medical.

My colleaque sent his spouse sponsership file in Sep last yr with out the medical it was approved by CPC-M and the file was transfered to CHC-I in Nov 2010. no AOR received since.

Last week we were checking his e-case togather and it said on ecase "We started processing your file on xxxxxxx. We have received your medical results"

His wife never send them medical yet but she is in process to have the medical and send to them as now he track his file number which will referred to medical's papers.

WOW...thats actually funny!

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Can any body please tell me when they call ppr then do we only send him passport or any other formality should we do along with ppr request ?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sameer811 said:
Can any body please tell me when they call ppr then do we only send him passport or any other formality should we do along with ppr request ?
When you recieve the PPR letter they will send you the papers and you have to fill the information on those forms and that's it.
And when you go to the TCS office just send them the returned envelope along with your passport and when you recieve your passport back you
will have to pay i think 300 rupees or something like that. That's the information i heard from other people.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
When you recieve the PPR letter they will send you the papers and you have to fill the information on those forms and that's it.
And when you go to the TCS office just send them the returned envelope along with your passport and when you recieve your passport back you
will have to pay i think 300 rupees or something like that. That's the information i heard from other people.
Sameer i replied you in your private message.. please check that...

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peacekeeper said:
Hello everyone here is my time lline - File is tranferd to CHC Islamabd.. now waiting game--------

WHat do you mean your case is 2009... I am confused!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada sitting on application fees, 'robbing immigrants blind': critic

OTTAWA — The government has banked tens of millions of dollars in immigrant application fees while taking little action to process the applications — a problem that will only be worsened when government reduces the overall number of visas issued in 2011 from 2010 levels, recently released government documents show. The documents were made public by a University of Ottawa law professor who is currently at loggerheads with the federal government over his own parents' immigration application and who has been critical of the government on other issues.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul27 said:
I got an e-mail from the embassy last month that the background checks on my file have been completed and now my file is in que for review. Last week i received a letter from the embassy and they have asked me to send the police certificate again along with a bunch of supplementary forms which also included the initially sent Background Declaration form. I don't know what they are doing. They took almost 8 months to do the background check and now after all this wait once again they are asking for the same forms. I seriously don't understand what to make out of this. I hope that they are not going to do another background check now. We are sending the police certificate for the 3rd time in the last 2 yrs. 1st with the application in June 2009 then in May 2010 and now again. Same is the case with the Medical .. we did it initially then again in February 2010 and now i guess they will be asking us to do that again as well.

I was so happy that the background checks are over but now with them asking for the same forms again.. i don't know what to make out of this
I am Worried now because they told me too the background checks are over. SO that means that My husband will receive same things and that message means nothing.

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
We got this reply today on our file from Jan 2010 that requires an interview. :'( Before it said they'd do it "not before February"

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview. However, we can safely say that it will not be before first quarter of 2011.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to know that they are not conducting interview before Q1 2011, meaning not before March. Hay 2 days of march passed already :)

So no need to send an email from my side, most likely will be the same reply as above.

FNA. do you mind in sharing if it is not personal as why they want to have interview for you.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
" C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z "
hh2010 said:
salam to all,

I have been watching this forum for a year. Alhumdulilah I just got my passport request. Alhamdulillah. Posting this here so all of you can get hope like I did by reading your posts

WIFE case

Dec 2009: Applied
Feb 2010: AOR from Islamabad
Nov 2010 Letter asking about further proofs of Relationship and asking for more wedding pics + some forms to fill + Pcc
Nov 2010: Sent proofs and everything.
Dec 2010: Remedical request
Jan, 2011- EMailed Canadian High Comission. They said file is with decision making officer.
February, 2011- FOllowed up with MP again. he said wait for 2 weeks.
March 2nd, 2011: Received passport request from TCS. High Commission sent it on February 28.

Obviously we are very happy. I will make dua that all of you receive your passports ASAP bec i know this time is so hard for a new couple just rember one thing always give respect to reach other whatever the circumstances are bec love growz with respect......

W'salams
HH2010