Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hey guys my husband case process started on november 14, 2009 so i guess he should be getting his PPR hopefully next month, that's what i am guessing. All of his paperwork is finished means the embassy asked for the PCC from three countries which he has already provided and his remedical and the repolice certificate is also done so just waiting for PPR. Please pray for me too guys...

Thanks everyone

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Hello everyone, i spoke to the person in the administration section and told him that you are playing with peoples lives etc. He said we receive call like these everyday from People and then i told him about my case and he said to me that background checks for 2009 files have been completed already etc etc.

You can always talk to a person in Admin section 051-2086100 press 1 for eNGLISH AND THEN 7 FOR ADMIN
Maximus.. this is not true that 2009 cases back grounds are completed.. I received email from my MP I posted above and my 2009 case is still in back ground rathe its still in Q for a backgroun check... what do u say here?

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
Its been a year since chc-isb started my hubby's process..... got the email reply today saying still in background cheks :(..i hope they get done soon..InshaAllah :)

M

maximus391

knaeem said:
Maximus.. this is not true that 2009 cases back grounds are completed.. I received email from my MP I posted above and my 2009 case is still in back ground rathe its still in Q for a backgroun check... what do u say here?
Bhai only Allah knows the real situation....i just told u what the Admin guy told me

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshine girl said:
One 2 ka 4, yes, it is true..I did saw a video on youtube saying that they have to give temporary visa...
I have a question 4 u, how did u foind out that her background check is done????????? ur response will be appriciated:)
thnxx
If possible can you please post the video link. I appreciate it.

Since file is schedule for interview I assume background is done.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
My wife's status just became available on e-cas for the first time. Status is 'received' and says application was received in October and medical has also been received. Obviously this doesn't mean anything but it is good to know they have at least acknowledged it!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
miksterz said:
My wife's status just became available on e-cas for the first time. Status is 'received' and says application was received in October and medical has also been received. Obviously this doesn't mean anything but it is good to know they have at least acknowledged it!
congrats ... hope for d best

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
musibattttt i wana call the embassy and phone is dead...pakistan mai ye bara masla hai...now im waiting phone theek ho to call krun

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
hi friends...

i was thinking shud i go to the embassy and find out whats goin on.. i am goin to canada in march and i am in lahore....shud i go to isl and find out ??? koi faida ho ga ya nhe?

let me know plz

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
i just called the embassy :( and he said that u cant gave any appointment and even if u come they wont tell u anything..they ll just say send us an email or fax and then send u an automated msg....
i asked about the background checks of 2009 and july 2010 cases..but he said he has no info :(

maximus who did u talk to who said that u can come n send a complain letter?

also he said 16 months se pehlay kuch nhe ho skta :(

Miss Right

Jan 22, 2011
maximus391 said:
Hello everyone, i spoke to the person in the administration section and told him that you are playing with peoples lives etc. He said we receive call like these everyday from People and then i told him about my case and he said to me that background checks for 2009 files have been completed already etc etc.

You can always talk to a person in Admin section 051-2086100 press 1 for eNGLISH AND THEN 7 FOR ADMIN
Salam ,
Okay so I called that number and the man told me to call this number 0512086000 I did and all I got was the receptionist who told me that she has no information and she just forwarded me to their automated msg system . Another disapponitment , I am really feeling down after this , its all in addition to the fact that also tomorrow is my hubby 's birthday . I was supoosed to be there already I was supposed to fly on the 23rd, I had this great surprise planned but alas I had a family emergency and had to delay all plans ... :'( :'( :'( I really need all your prayers during this difficult time ... BTW his case processing began from August 2009 , we had remedical and pcc request in June , and since then we know nothing ,my MP's office is going to follow up in the next few days , please please pray for us as I know I am praying for all of you

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello to all....
is it true that 2009 cases ko slve kya ja raha hay?to phr 2010 ki bari kya 2012 may aye gi? :-[

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
hello to all....
is it true that 2009 cases ko slve kya ja raha hay?to phr 2010 ki bari kya 2012 may aye gi? :-[

Dekain Be patience INSHALLAH sab kay arahay hain cases fikar nai karni hai bilkul. HUm sab bi 2009 kay applicant hain aur still waiting .

M

maximus391

Humaumair said:
i just called the embassy :( and he said that u cant gave any appointment and even if u come they wont tell u anything..they ll just say send us an email or fax and then send u an automated msg....
i asked about the background checks of 2009 and july 2010 cases..but he said he has no info :(

Huma, all i wrote was told to me by a Admin Guy

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Humaumair said:

I also called last night and this man answered the phone and said the same exact words he told you, because i asked him the same question that you did. He also says there is no one from that department would talk to you directly, whatever you have to say it has to go through the e-mail.
So guys there is nothing we can do, he also mentioned that it's going to take 16 months regardless it's a old case or a new one.