+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
I also called last night and this man answered the phone and said the same exact words he told you, because i asked him the same question that you did. He also says there is no one from that department would talk to you directly, whatever you have to say it has to go through the e-mail.
So guys there is nothing we can do, he also mentioned that it's going to take 16 months regardless it's a old case or a new one.
Hi Saroo,

Its mean 16th Month is optimistic time line.Let see!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the person being sponsored MUST stay in Pakistan during the process or he/she can freely move about in the world?
AND
If he/she can go out of country then during that time What if CHC-Isl call and the person is NOT AVAILABLE ?

Pros plzz she some SUNLIGHT on it .

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Imtihaan said:
Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the person being sponsored MUST stay in Pakistan during the process or he/she can freely move about in the world?
AND
If he/she can go out of country then during that time What if CHC-Isl call and the person is NOT AVAILABLE ?

Pros plzz she some SUNLIGHT on it .
Well it takes good 16 months as you have read in the forum and in those 16 months you can go around the world if you like, no one will stop you. Also the embassy always send you a letter before they do anything say for example they want to call you for an interview they will always send you a letter first to inform you and the only time they will call you would be when it's about time for your visa. That's all i can say right now.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Well it takes good 16 months as you have read in the forum and in those 16 months you can go around the world if you like, no one will stop you. Also the embassy always send you a letter before they do anything say for example they want to call you for an interview they will always send you a letter first to inform you and the only time they will call you would be when it's about time for your visa. That's all i can say right now.
Saroo, I got my AOR in November 2009 too but still waiting for re medical.Is it possible that Embassy will send us Medical along with PPR? Please share your experience comments.My wife sponsored me from Canada.My 16th Month will be complete on 7th March 2011.

Thank you!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It s no use to worry too much and kill ourselves for this process, we all know that it will take atleast 16 months. It may take longer if back ground checks are not completed. Back ground checks varies case to case. If you have visited different countries for business purpose family visits, study,work.. It is obvious that Back ground checks wil take longer... People are getting their PPR before 16 months are lucky and simple and straightforward cases. Once background checks are completed and their is no other red flag in applicaion, they will transfer it to the decision making officer to review and to make a decision which is more likely a PPR. People still not gettng updates or not getting re-medical or re-PCC are still under back ground checks. Since there is no other reason for not sending a PPR to the applicant... So friends just be relaxed and let CHC complete their process... everyone will get PPR on their time.... Visiting other countries during the application process could delay the process in my openion, cuz you have to inform CHC about your visit and purpose of visit. They might go for another back ground check from that country you visited and it might take more time to finalize your application (This is my personal openion) decision is yours.. Wish all of you the best and scussess... Chill ho jao sub yaar. specialy girls they are very tensed

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
It s no use to worry too much and kill ourselves for this process, we all know that it will take atleast 16 months. It may take longer if back ground checks are not completed. Back ground checks varies case to case. If you have visited different countries for business purpose family visits, study,work.. It is obvious that Back ground checks wil take longer... People are getting their PPR before 16 months are lucky and simple and straightforward cases. Once background checks are completed and their is no other red flag in applicaion, they will transfer it to the decision making officer to review and to make a decision which is more likely a PPR. People still not gettng updates or not getting re-medical or re-PCC are still under back ground checks. Since there is no other reason for not sending a PPR to the applicant... So friends just be relaxed and let CHC complete their process... everyone will get PPR on their time.... Visiting other countries during the application process could delay the process in my openion, cuz you have to inform CHC about your visit and purpose of visit. They might go for another back ground check from that country you visited and it might take more time to finalize your application (This is my personal openion) decision is yours.. Wish all of you the best and scussess... Chill ho jao sub yaar. specialy girls they are very tensed
Thanks such a nice explanation.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Is it possible that Embassy will send us re-medical along with PPR directly?
Yes It is possible... I have seen cases they got re-medical and passport request together. It is not a big issue, main issue is back ground checks, once they are over you will get PPR alongwith re-medical & re-pcc OR you can receive them before withig week or two... Success

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Yes It is possible... I have seen cases they got re-medical and passport request together. It is not a big issue, main issue is back ground checks, once they are over you will get PPR alongwith re-medical & re-pcc OR you can receive them before withig week or two... Success
Thank you so much Knaeem.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Knaeem you are so right. There is no use getting all tensed and worrying for no reason. I was getting tensed from the last couple of months but when i spoke to my husband he told me to relax and not to worry too much. Knaeem you explained it very well and believe me all the forum members, this is exactly how it is. The embassy goes turn by turn becasue i had already tried convincing them but no they don't listen. I gave birth to my daughter last year in march and told the embassy that my situation was really bad i was in the hospital for more then a month but they told my MP'S office that they could not pull my file out of the Queue because there are other people waiting before me and that is only fair.
So i guess we all have to understand there perspective. I am already into my 14 month and have to wait for two more months becasue my file in Queue to be reviewed. My husband's remedical and the repolicecertificate are done so i am basically just waiting for the PPR. Insha allah we will all hear good news very soon so just relax and enjoy the cold winter in Canada, go to Tim Hortons have French vanilla and enjoy, and ofcourse we all have to pray to Allah and everything will go just fine. (Insha Allah).

Good Luck

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Chalein ab sare bachay positive sooch rakhein please :D Sab inshallah jald hi kaam hojayega Ameen!

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
Inshallah sub key ley acha ho ga

hey guys ,i need some help ....i checked my online status and the address they have there of mine is wrong .i emailed islamabad and they sent me this generic reply

If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an original signature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.

so my question now is who's signature are they asking mine or my husband's ? my husband is sponsoring ....i am asking this because i get kinda confused about the principal applicant stuff? thank you
also is it better to mail them or fax them this change of address application .the say you can do either but just wanna know does anybody have experience in this change of address matter .??

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
You just mentioned that it's your address which is wrong so you have to sent them the right information and your address and you have to sign it.
Also if your husband sponsered you then it's understood it's your address becasue the embassy is going to send you all the information not to your husband. So you have to fill out those forms and sign them and send it to the embassy either fax them the information or mail them.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After doing the remedical, do the applicant have to send any document to islamabad ? Anyone who has done remedical, pls share your experience