Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
The way Chachu is weighted in these days could be because of Goal Guppay. ;D

Saroo Sister. Khao piyo kuch nhi hota oss pani se Public already enjoye kr rahi hy PK mey. Jo hona ho ga wo oss pani ke begair be ho jye ga aur jo nahi hona wo oss pani se goal guppy khane se be kuch nhi ho ga. Khao piyo aish kro aur shukr karo Allah ki neemit ka.
Thank you brother one 2 ka 4. Well i am going to pakistan in march insha allah i will try the gol guppa's forsure this time.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
saroo said:
What are you talking about? who's passing time with whom. Do you even know what we are talking about if not then please first read and then try to answer the questions accordingly.
This embassy guy is passing time with you people by misleading you people. I didnt remember any wife case that has taken 16 months So how can he say evey case will take 16 months :eek: let me correct if I am wrong.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
S khan said:
This embassy guy is passing time with you people by misleading you people. I didnt remember any wife case that has taken 16 months So how can he say evey case will take 16 months :eek: let me correct if I am wrong.
Now you are talking. i don't think he is misleading anyone, he has mentioned to two different people in the forum and one of them is me. He just says whatever we have to say we have to e-mail the embassy and they will answer you if they only want to, that's what he said to me. It's entirely up to the embassy if they want to answer you or not. That is so true becasue i sent them an e-mail last week and they didn't reply back.

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
S khan said:
How long does a wife case take ?

sam_psionator

Jan 13, 2011
saroo said:
Thank you brother one 2 ka 4. Well i am going to pakistan in march insha allah i will try the gol guppa's forsure this time.
I live in Pakistan but haven't tried goal guppa's in my life cuz i hate the smell of them where as my wife she came to visit me in pakistan and she use to eat n enjoy them so pani ki kahani is understandable :p

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
saroo said:
Well it takes good 16 months as you have read in the forum and in those 16 months you can go around the world if you like, no one will stop you. Also the embassy always send you a letter before they do anything say for example they want to call you for an interview they will always send you a letter first to inform you and the only time they will call you would be when it's about time for your visa. That's all i can say right now.
Dont they call to ask questions or whatever concern they might have. Like they called several people regarding date of irth of sponsoring person and etc like if they visited an where they are etc?
I mean a fone call besies a letter for interview which come way down the road around 12 or 14th month?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
The way Chachu is weighted in these days could be because of Goal Guppay. ;D

Saroo Sister. Khao piyo kuch nhi hota oss pani se Public already enjoye kr rahi hy PK mey. Jo hona ho ga wo oss pani ke begair be ho jye ga aur jo nahi hona wo oss pani se goal guppy khane se be kuch nhi ho ga. Khao piyo aish kro aur shukr karo Allah ki neemit ka.
Nahi Nahi....dekh kay khao aur piya.....ALLAH ki neemut ka insaan ghalut faida outhatay huway gundi cheezain use kurtay hain.

I had the worst gastritis ever...with 103 fever an I was sick as hell...went to emergency, got IV Antibiotics, IV fluids, PASSED OUT, and lost 18 lbs. Its been 2 weeks and I am still not better.

And I used to eat Dahi baray gool guppay Laddu paithiyaan, samosay, EVERYTHING from ANYONE....chahay rairi ho ya koi koonnay ai pateela lay kay betha ho.

I Learned my lesson AND NOOOOOOOOOOO gundi cheezain.

Mera PPR kaheen meri QABUR pay na rukh diya jaye...Kya faida hoga ouska?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Oh that's not good, sorry to hear that. See that's the reason i don't eat out that much when i go to pakistan. I love to go to Village resturant in Lahore becasue they have great food and so many different kinds of food i just love it. They also have gol guppa's there too and i avoid it there too again becasue of the water. There is so much hepatitis C problem going on in pakistan so plese be careful everyone. Especially sugar cane juice tow bilkol bhee na lena because i heard people who infected with hapatiits C they alwaysig go there and those people don't wash there glass good and that is why it's a big NO NO.

Any way once again good luck to everyone with the PPR.

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!!

Why is India's process so friking fast. 1 month!! AHHHH!!

damn those people!

If only us Pakistani's had a better image. This wouldnt be happening.

Than again image kya, If we become better people, than this wouldnt be happening.

sam_psionator

Jan 13, 2011
pappu ki biwi said:
OMG!!

Why is India's process so friking fast. 1 month!! AHHHH!!

damn those people!

If only us Pakistani's had a better image. This wouldnt be happening.

Than again image kya, If we become better people, than this wouldnt be happening.
agreed :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pappu ki biwi Indian's are far ahead than us in fake marriage. For instance check 2010 yr various media news record and see how many fake marriage and sponsership were processed from India (3of them alone I know hot in media) vs. how many from PK (none in the media, atleast to my knowledge). Especially check with any Sardar G on fake sponsership and he'll have 101 ideas.No wonder that is why there Dada/dadi/Chacha/Chachi/Phopha/Phophi/Mamo/Mami all are in Canada.

One Sardar G bought wife life insurance went to UK cameback alone and claimed that his wife is dead. He obtain the full insurance amount than arrange a duplicate marriage with the same wife but change name & all new Id's and sponser her. Sponership was completed sucessfully but unfortunately when she arrived at the Airport after having a question answer with IM Officer she looked suspicious and that is how they found the whole story.

Still Chachu G are friend of Sardar G. Bale vi Bale

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Imtihaan said:
Nahi Nahi....dekh kay khao aur piya.....ALLAH ki neemut ka insaan ghalut faida outhatay huway gundi cheezain use kurtay hain.

I had the worst gastritis ever...with 103 fever an I was sick as hell...went to emergency, got IV Antibiotics, IV fluids, PASSED OUT, and lost 18 lbs. Its been 2 weeks and I am still not better.

And I used to eat Dahi baray gool guppay Laddu paithiyaan, samosay, EVERYTHING from ANYONE....chahay rairi ho ya koi koonnay ai pateela lay kay betha ho.

I Learned my lesson AND NOOOOOOOOOOO gundi cheezain.

Mera PPR kaheen meri QABUR pay na rukh diya jaye...Kya faida hoga ouska?

get welll sooon...............

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sam_psionator said:
I live in Pakistan but haven't tried goal guppa's in my life cuz i hate the smell of them where as my wife she came to visit me in pakistan and she use to eat n enjoy them so pani ki kahani is understandable :p
i just had gool gappa today us ws awesome... u had a gud n real gool guppa u cnt resist it anytime..........

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh I certainly agree that they are not any better. But then again the whole world would prefer an Indian over Pakistani any day. I know many cases about Pakistani people who have fake marriages aswell. Not saying that Indians dont, I think ALL desi's do. Its something we are sooo good at. (unfortunatly)

I honestly dont see what these people gain from all this lying, cheating, and deceiving. It sometimes makes my blood bubble, when people act so carelessly, and get away with things, when others on the other hand struggle to live, work hard, and try to do things the right way. Its succcks!! In the end Allah will take care of it all. Its soooooooo not fair, but what can we do. I was born here, and when I see people come from other countries and use, or should i say abuse our system argghhhhH!!! If only the government could see what people are actually doing, how much they are frauding our system, and easily get away with it.

Im just saying that the whole 1 month business for indians is soooooooooooo not fair. They do just as much harm as or even more. But damn those people stick up for eachother and for their country. I think that we dont stand up for eachother, and care more about out own individual selves than the country as a whole.

This is just my opinion. I agree not all people are the same, not saying that everyone is BAD, its just the whole world thinks that we are, there must be some logic or reasoning behind it.

Just an opinion. Im not trying bash/hurt/or be rude. Just a point of view.

Our country needs a major turn around. We are so fortunate to have EVERYTHING in Pakistan. We have the education, the technology, the money, we have everything. All we really need now is to unite as a country, and think on behalf of PAKISTAN, not our own pockets.

Maybe then the world would see us a different way.