+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
My husband did his re-medical voluntarily, this is correct but our Immigration Officer confirmed that is was good and saved her trouble in sending or giving us the request at the interview.

The other members have been getting the same calls from CHC ISB for the same reason too and they did not do their re-medicals voluntarily.

As per the email I received from CHC ISB this morning, there is no mention of any problems other than that they are waiting for ND to send them the results.

I know a few people whom, in the past, have sent the re-medical voluntarily too and there was no issue's.

My husband and some members on this forum who were interviewed around the same time as my husband all got calls from CHC ISB for the re-medical results which definitely means that ND has not sent CHC ISB the results of all our medicals or have misplaced them.

Now only time will tell what the heck is really going on, I have stopped assuming and just thinking positively.

I have full faith in ALLAH swt and pray that my husband gets his passport before the end of this month IN SHA ALLAH and AMEEN
Don’t worry sis there is nothing wrong in our cases it is just medical result which is taking time and like you also know for normal re medical cases it takes up to 6 months for ND to forward it to CHC unless it was marked urgent.
I think around time when we all had interviews they did not mark our re medical letters with Urgent.
Just to be on the safe side send them a letter via courier with the copy of re medical slip.
Let them know the date on which he had his medical, I have done the same thing.
Emails are only replied by desi staff and they do not forward information written in email to the immigration officer neither they place those emails on file unless it has some very out of the box info.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Jaania said:
Zia bhai aap hum sab ki duayon mein shamil hain aur rahe gai.

Muhje bhi apni duayon mein yaad rakhiyye ga.

Parson CHC ISB ne mere husband ko call ki thi aur uss waqt mere husband shower mein thai, unon ne call miss kerdi.

Phir maine kal raat ko CHC ISB walon ko email bhaiji and ALLAH ka shukar hai aaj unka jawab mil gaya hai.

CHC ISB ne likha ke vo mere husband ke medical results ka intezaar ker rahe hain aur jaise vo mile vo passport bhaij de gain.

Mujhe shak ho gaya tha ke medical ke baray mein hi call ho gi tu maine apni email mein likha ke mere husband ne OCTOBER 16, 2012 ko re-medical kerlia tha and mere husband ne apni Immigration Officer ko personally interview ke baad vo receipt de di aur usne file mein unke samnay rakhi.

I dont understand why ND is taking over 4 months to send CHC ISB the medical results, this is ridiculous.

Today, I asked my husband to call the Medical Office in Islamabad tomorrow morning and get me the tracking number for the medical and the phone number for ND, I will call ND.
Thank you very much my dear sister for your Dua
I hope we will receive our passports this month In Sha Allah.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2 said:
Don't worry sis there is nothing wrong in our cases it is just medical result which is taking time and like you also know for normal re medical cases it takes up to 6 months for ND to forward it to CHC unless it was marked urgent.
I think around time when we all had interviews they did not mark our re medical letters with Urgent.
Just to be on the safe side send them a letter via courier with the copy of re medical slip.
Emails are only replied by desi staff and they do not forward information written in email to the immigration officer neither they place those emails on file unless it has some very out of the box info.
Thank you for the moral support, it really helps. :)

I just spoke to my husband and have asked him to write a letter and enclose a copy of the re-medical receipt.

He will send the letter out today visa TCS.

He sent a letter last month too via TCS asking about his passport and they never called or sent him any correspondence, I think the staff opens our letters to see if they are important or not too.

Praying and hoping for the best, lets see.

Any news from your end after sending the letter?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ziaulhaq75 said:
Thank you very much my dear sister for your Dua
I hope we will receive our passports this month In Sha Allah.
IN SHA ALLAH and AMEEN

When you spoke to CHC ISB last time in regards to your re-medical what else did the visa officer or person say?

Did they tell you how much longer until you get the passport back?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2 said:
Don't worry sis there is nothing wrong in our cases it is just medical result which is taking time and like you also know for normal re medical cases it takes up to 6 months for ND to forward it to CHC unless it was marked urgent.
When you spoke to CHC ISB last time in regards to your re-medical what else did the visa officer or person say?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:

I did not talk to a live person, I did not receive the call like Zia and Ishaak. I just got the email reply couple of weeks back and it was one liner email that they have not received medical result.
So I dont know how much longer it will take. After finding all this out I just sent them a letter with copy of medical slip from IOM and mentioned everything about the dates.
now keeping my fingers crossed that ND forward my medical result soon to CHC-ISB.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
DON2 said:
I have spent 1 hour today at work just to search and find out some more stuff about ND-Medical Center.
It is actually located inside the Canadian High Commission in ND, I got their mailing address and email address if you need I can give it u tomorrow as I saved it at work.
One more important thing I found was when immigration officer write Urgent at the medical form then they process those medical faster then the normal ones.
I remember on my medical form no such Urgent word mentioned.
For rest of the medical results they are taking 5 to 6 months to finalize the results.
I personally think sending an email or letter to ND from our side will not help,
But still if you need their mailing address and email ID I can give it to you tomorrow.
Don2,

When my hubby got re-medical there was urgen written by hand. and they received his re-medical early November 2012. His status updated to "in process" February 19,2013 and he still hasn't received PPR.
It's really hard to predict anything abt chc. I just pray that you senior members get ur pp back Inshallah and we get ppr soon Inshallah!!!

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot said:
Don2,

When my hubby got re-medical there was urgen written by hand. and they received his re-medical early November 2012. His status updated to "in process" February 19,2013 and he still hasn't received PPR.
It's really hard to predict anything abt chc. I just pray that you senior members get ur pp back Inshallah and we get ppr soon Inshallah!!!
Our scenario is bit different we had to go for an interview which already took ages to come.
Your case is well under the time frame they must be finalizing your case and will complete it anytime soon.
Problem with our medical was that they were not marked urgent so ND people is taking their sweet time.

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
ALHUMDULLAH with the grace of god i got my pp today it took 20 days after i sent pp

thank u allah
n yes a big thank you to all for support
thanks

MrsM.

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Feb 6 2013
Med's Done....
Done on Feb 22nd -Ecas shows RCV'D on March 5th
Interview........
Feb 2013 -PASSED
Passport Req..
Feb 9 2013 -Mailed on Feb 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Rcvd March 21st 2013...Ecas Updated to DECISION MADE on March 17th
LANDED..........
March 28th, 2013 :) :) :) :)
suppy said:
ALHUMDULLAH with the grace of god i got my pp today it took 20 days after i sent pp

thank u allah
n yes a big thank you to all for support
thanks
This is wonderful news .... Big Congrats!!!

Can you please share your timeline with the rest of us :) ... thank you!

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
MrsM. said:
This is wonderful news .... Big Congrats!!!

Can you please share your timeline with the rest of us :) ... thank you!
surre y not
case file 28 june 2010
aor aug 2010
interview 11 feb 2013
medical 18 feb 2013
pp 20 feb 2013
15 march pasport back 2013
thank you

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
how long does it take to get ppr if remed has been done?

Ma husband did his remedical in November and in February CHC received it.. its almost 4 months now
and my husbands Repcc expired first week of march....

Should i expect to get Repcc together with PPR?

Anyone.......................

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
2010 applictant who waiting for PASSPORT RETURN...........

Name PPR DATE REMEDS PP RECVD PP RETURNED

ishaak Nov-2012 Nov 2012 Nov 2012 Not Yet
kabulijan Dec-2012 Dec 2012 Dec-2012 March 2012
Jaania Nov 2012 Oct 2012 Nov 2012 Not Yet
ziaulhaq75 Nov 2012 Nov 2012 Nov 2012 Not Yet
Don2 Nov 2012 Nov 2012 Nov 2012 Not Yet
Suppy Feb 2013 Feb 2013 Feb 2013 March 2013
MrsM. Feb 2013 Feb 2013 Not Yet

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
suppy said:
surre y not
case file 28 june 2010
aor aug 2010
interview 11 feb 2013
medical 18 feb 2013
pp 20 feb 2013
15 march pasport back 2013
thank you
My husband did his re-medical on October 15, 2012 and CHC ISB did not get the results as yet and how did they get back yours? So strange....

CONGRATS!!! I am really happy for you, welcome to Canada!!