+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try this out

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

you don’t need to log In all the time to check the status on Ecas, whenever there is any change on your Ecase you will receive an automated email.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Atif Shegiwal said:
Thx to almighty Allah.i finally got my Canadian visa.i and my wife were leaving in a hour to afg the man just came and give my whole documents. It was such a tough time I spent....my wife s leaving to toronto tomorrow inshallah. I will also go after a month bz im not ready to go with her...im really glad from my forum members.all of them treated me like family members. .special thanks to dear danny bro who always giving me accurate info...also thx to mujgan sis'mahwi.disfrust'usman'sabi'basil bro'khan'bilawal'sayedpost'innocent eyes'farhad'reflectman'fayzan and other forum members...thank u so much.
Many congratulations and good thoughts and May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
help..help..me said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Finally I got my passport back ................. but I did not get any additional paper(which you give to immigration officer at Toronto) from Citizenship and Immigration which people tell me that they get with passport .......... I am worried can anyone help[/size][/size][/size]
Many congratulations and good wishes coming your way May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
help..help..me said:
Did you get any additional paper with passport which you need to give to Immigration Officer at Airport in Canada
Yes I got 2 papers which will be sign there by immigration officer

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
Atif Shegiwal said:
Thx to almighty Allah.i finally got my Canadian visa.i and my wife were leaving in a hour to afg the man just came and give my whole documents. It was such a tough time I spent....my wife s leaving to toronto tomorrow inshallah. I will also go after a month bz im not ready to go with her...im really glad from my forum members.all of them treated me like family members. .special thanks to dear danny bro who always giving me accurate info...also thx to mujgan sis'mahwi.disfrust'usman'sabi'basil bro'khan'bilawal'sayedpost'innocent eyes'farhad'reflectman'fayzan and other forum members...thank u so much.
Congrats...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
help..help..me said:
Thank you so much .......... I am quite worried about the landing papers now, they did not send me
Send an email or call them and explain your problem. Or if your in Canada you can go to any immigration office and they can help you get this maybe faster as they have a direct line to them. I hope you get what you need In Sha Allah...

Another is to call the call centre in Canada 1-888-242-2100 you can only use this if your in Canada.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
Thank you so much .......... I am quite worried about the landing papers now, they did not send me
you need to send them an email and send a letter by courier also. you need to explain that you have not received the landing papers with the passport.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
congrats

Atif Shegiwal said:

help..help..me

Mar 3, 2013
DON2 said:
you need to send them an email and send a letter by courier also. you need to explain that you have not received the landing papers with the passport.
if I land in Canada without it, Can they not print out from computer at Toronto Airport?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
if I land in Canada without it, Can they not print out from computer at Toronto Airport?
Not sure about it bcuz I haven't seen anyone else not having landing paper, I am not even sure if Pakistani immigration will allow you to travel without it.