JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Danny4450 said:
They will check the Visa, Confirmation of Permanent Residence papers (Also called Landing papers) and the passport. You must have all 3 in order to travel.

Luggage weight is different for different airlines.. For instance; PIA allows 2 suitcases for 28 KG each and 1 handbag of 7 KG while etihad allows 2 suitcases of 23KG each and 1 handbag of 7KG.

There is always an option to carry extra luggage with the airline and its usually around 12500 ruppees with PIA for each 28KG additional bag.

As far as Immigration Canada is concerned you can bring as much luggage as you want.

thanks for useful information sweeto..

Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
Danny4450 said:
They will check the Visa, Confirmation of Permanent Residence papers (Also called Landing papers) and the passport. You must have all 3 in order to travel.

Luggage weight is different for different airlines.. For instance; PIA allows 2 suitcases for 28 KG each and 1 handbag of 7 KG while etihad allows 2 suitcases of 23KG each and 1 handbag of 7KG.

There is always an option to carry extra luggage with the airline and its usually around 12500 ruppees with PIA for each 28KG additional bag.

As far as Immigration Canada is concerned you can bring as much luggage as you want.
Thank you Danny bro

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
God help me too. plz pray for me too

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wow forum has beeen sooooooooo quite.....
achaa does anyone know when they will do quarterly update on cic website for timeline?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan10 said:
God help me too. plz pray for me too
mrs zawar said:
yah sure why not
you think only prayers help ...................... Well if that's f.n the case then I would be f.n working at wall mart cash out counters .........Do u have an estimate in 8 hrs shift how many times people say to them have a good day ......................I think a rough estimate is 300 to 400 times each day ...... their fkn day does not get good by that ..............

Pakistanis are most innocent nation ............. I would say bunch of stupids .............. people who donno how to stand for their rights ....... we hav't changed being here .......... all the same ......... their they canot stand ....... here we dont stand ....... we are worst .......... we know rights and dont ............

As I said before ........... if minister passes a law that every guy who wants visa take off his pants .......... I thinks most of us would ...........pta nahi kis f.d up nation mai paida ho gya is se acha to Bangali hain ya Srilanka wale ...................

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
you think only prayers help ...................... Well if that's f.n the case then I would be f.n working at wall mart cash out counters .........Do u have an estimate in 8 hrs shift how many times people say to them have a good day ......................I think a rough estimate is 300 to 400 times each day ...... their fkn day does not get good by that ..............

Pakistanis are most innocent nation ............. I would say bunch of stupids .............. people who donno how to stand for their rights ....... we hav't changed being here .......... all the same ......... their they canot stand ....... here we dont stand ....... we are worst .......... we know rights and dont ............

As I said before ........... if minister passes a law that every guy who wants visa take off his pants .......... I thinks most of us would ...........pta nahi kis f.d up nation mai paida ho gya is se acha to Bangali hain ya Srilanka wale ...................
so true.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
i agree.......it is an unfortunate truth to some extent.....lets change things
qamalik729 said: