VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Jaania said:
I AM FEELING SO SUICIDAL THESE DAYS :(

IF I END UP DYING, IT WILL HAPPEN IN FRONT OF PARLIMENT HILL IN OTTAWA

I AM SURE IT WILL MAKE BIG NEWS AND CHAOS IN THE MEDIA

" CANADIAN CITIZEN WOMAN WHO SPONSORED HER HUSBAND FROM PAKISTAN TAKES LIFE DUE TO IMMIGRATION CRUELTY"
Hang in there Jaania! Know your not alone. This has been a difficult period in your life as it has been in mine but we have to keep the faith that this process will conclude soon and we will all be reunited with our loved ones soon.

CanPak

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
congratsss danny ... !

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Jaania said:
I AM FEELING SO SUICIDAL THESE DAYS :(

IF I END UP DYING, IT WILL HAPPEN IN FRONT OF PARLIMENT HILL IN OTTAWA

I AM SURE IT WILL MAKE BIG NEWS AND CHAOS IN THE MEDIA

" CANADIAN CITIZEN WOMAN WHO SPONSORED HER HUSBAND FROM PAKISTAN TAKES LIFE DUE TO IMMIGRATION CRUELTY"
OrIGHT URE AOR is April 2010,So its husband case as well.Dont worry they might dont want your husband to have re-medical as it might have been fallen in to new category & now its been 25 months since case is applied,So based on the above conclusion i would rather say that ure husband is almost there & will get his ppr within june-2012.My suggestion is to 2 hv patience for the month of june.Soon u will get good news .AMIN. 8)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)
So happy for you brother, finally its over for you too :) Alhumdolillah. How is everyone else doing on here? Who is from my time is still waiting? I hope people remember me still :( so busy in life that I don't get time to come over here anymore :(

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Danny4450 said:

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)
Dannyyyyyyyy Bhaiiiiiiiiiii COngratsssssssss congrats BIG congratssssssss :D :D :D :D :D
U can't believe how happyyyyy IM ffor u and ur wife !:)
U were ready to wait till 15 th june ;D
This is the fruit of all ur efforts ..U made for every one in this forum !!!!!PLZ now don't disappear as u r the only help here ! :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
wes786 said:
So happy for you brother, finally its over for you too :) Alhumdolillah. How is everyone else doing on here? Who is from my time is still waiting? I hope people remember me still :( so busy in life that I don't get time to come over here anymore :(
ASSALAMOALICUM wes bhai i heared about u that u r very helpful member in thiz forum plz remember us in u r prayers ..

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
Hello Wes786,
I am a new member on this forum, but was a silent reader for almost a year now. I remember you, and very thankful to you for all the help you provided on this forum.

Remember us in your prayers :)
Regards, Bright Day :)

wes786 said:

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wes786 said:
GOod 2 c YA BUDdY do share us ure timeline.All members will like 2 get some help out of ya exp as 2010 applicants are in horrible position & we arent able 2 get hold of our ppr & visa since last six months,Do let us know wht u think off regarding tking so much time 2 us 2b free of this difficult time.Help will be appreciated in advance.Many thx.Bilal.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Danny4450 said:

MASAALLAH great newz DANNY Bro :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :p

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Danny4450 said:

Oh wow! very congratulations to you and your wife!!!! Very happy to hear that! Tell your wife now start packing :D
Please remember us in your prayer! :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
YA ALLAH tera LAKHLAKH shukar guyz em just crying now i have too some gud newz my hubbi just called me ri8 now n he said to me that we gettin our GCMS notes he didnt checked there email bcz of some his busy schdule n my GCMS notes VO said PHEP letter sentout on 1st june so may b i get it today r tomrrow INSHA ALLAH i cant express my feelings guyz insha ALLAH is month sbko gud newz mili gi jo kabse wait karhe hai n now i post it again when my PHEP letter in my hands thanku all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Sis is it on gcms or they sent ur husband e-mail response

masom_2012 said:
YA ALLAH tera LAKHLAKH shukar guyz em just crying now i have too some gud newz my hubbi just called me ri8 now n he said to me that we gettin our GCMS notes he didnt checked there email bcz of some his busy schdule n my GCMS notes VO said PHEP letter sentout on 1st june so may b i get it today r tomrrow INSHA ALLAH i cant express my feelings guyz insha ALLAH is month sbko gud newz mili gi jo kabse wait karhe hai n now i post it again when my PHEP letter in my hands thanku all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Khilafah5 said:
Sis is it on gcms or they sent ur husband e-mail response
nop we ordered GCMS n we gettin in after 38 days left so in thats notes they said that PHEP letter sentout on 1 june n we recieved thiz notes on satrday :)2nd june but my hubbi didnt check hiz email in morning he just checked at ni8 n he called me n gve me thiz amaizing newz

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
masom_2012 said:
nop we ordered GCMS n we gettin in after 38 days left so in thats notes they said that PHEP letter sentout on 1 june n we recieved thiz notes on satrday :)2nd june but my hubbi didnt check hiz email in morning he just checked at ni8 n he called me n gve me thiz amaizing newz
Wow tht's great news Masoom,Wish u good luck & good life in Canada.@least ure frustration is over after reading GCMS notes.Hv Chill Now & start packing u will get ure visa wihtin JUne. ;)