sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mashallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh broooooooooooooooooo
so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
stay blessdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
i thnk my IMMIGRATION OFFICER IS D cruELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF ALL

:'( :'( :'(

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Danny4450 said:

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

Congratulations Danny ! its really a good news :)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
Jaania said:
I AM FEELING SO SUICIDAL THESE DAYS :(

IF I END UP DYING, IT WILL HAPPEN IN FRONT OF PARLIMENT HILL IN OTTAWA

I AM SURE IT WILL MAKE BIG NEWS AND CHAOS IN THE MEDIA

" CANADIAN CITIZEN WOMAN WHO SPONSORED HER HUSBAND FROM PAKISTAN TAKES LIFE DUE TO IMMIGRATION CRUELTY"
Since Mar 2010, that's weird; did u order GCMS?

Talk to your MP too.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:

Congratulations Danny bro :):):).........Masha'Allah it's a great news of the day :)
sent you a PM......please check

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
MANY MANY COGRATULATIONS BROTHER. i AM VERY EXCITED FOR U!!!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THE REST OF US. INSHALLAH SOON WE WILL GET OUR PPR + REMED REQUESTS.

Danny4450 said:

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:

Alhamdulillah Congrats Bhai, very happy for you :D
that is a wonderful news to share
Remember all of us in ur prayers :D

Insha"allah soon everyone will be getting good news
its the beginning of the Month n we alreadi got many good news
which means everyone that is waiting will get very good news (remed, ppr or remed+ppr)
insha'allah.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Danny4450 said:

Many many congratulations :)
Mashallah its a great news :)
All the best for your future and plz remember us all in your prayers.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:

MASHAALLAH ... CONGRATES , Danny Bro

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Danny4450 said:

WOw tht's so good News .Danny Congratualtion & hv a v happy reunification.Do remember us in prays as well.EnjoYsElf V happy 2 know tht Cic is moving now 2wards 2010 cases.Its really nice feeling of getting knowing of ppl getting rid of this difficult time & on the bases we all got hp tht will be soon there with our spouse's.AMIN. ;)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Danny4450 said:

mashAllahhh many many congratulationss Danny bhaiii ..so happy for u .. :)mn bhe waisy he emails send kron ge chc isb ko jaisy ap ny send kin thin :p :p :p

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

DANNY BHAIIII ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FORRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUU
ACTUALLY U GET REWARD BY HELPING OTHERS .......MASALLAH UR SOOOOO LUCKY MAY UR WIFE JOIN U SOON HOPING IN COMING DYS :p...........STAY BLESSED EVER N PLZ DON FORGET TO PRAY FOR US ......MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSING TO US ALSO :) :) :) :) ......ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Danny4450 said:

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
umme hani said:

DANNY BHAIIII ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FORRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUU
ACTUALLY U GET REWARD BY HELPING OTHERS .......MASALLAH UR SOOOOO LUCKY MAY UR WIFE JOIN U SOON HOPING IN COMING DYS :p...........STAY BLESSED EVER N PLZ DON FORGET TO PRAY FOR US ......MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSING TO US ALSO :) :) :) :) ......ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

agree :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:

waooooowwwww MASHA ALLAH MANYMANYMANYYYYYYYY CONGRATZZZZZZ TO U DANNY main bhtbhtbhtttttttttttttttttt zada khush hn apki r ap ki wife k liye ALLAH nae apko ap k sabar k phal diya jo apne itna wait kara tha apne letter ka have A save journey to u n ur wife r hamay hmesha yad rakhye ga r duao mai yad rakhye ga ..n ppl need u r help always so keep touch in thiz forum have a happy life :)

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
Many Congratulations too u Danny bhai :)