+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muslimah said:
SALAMS/ HI EVERYONE! HEADS UP!!!!!!! WE CAN FINALLY RAISE OUR VOICES, READ BELOW!

"WHAT JASON KENNEY DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION"
THURSDAY JANUARY 19TH, 2012 7-9PM

NORTH AMERICAN MUSLIM FOUNDATION
4140 FINCH AVE EAST
(BETWEEN KENNEDY ROAD AND MIDLAND AVENUE)
TORONTO

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS FORUM IS FOR TORONTONIANS, AS OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE ON IT, BUT IF YOU LIVE IN GTA/TORONTO, PLEASE ATTEND. I AM DEFINITLY ATTENDING; PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING.

I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER ON THIS FORUM FOR A WHILE NOW. AS MANY OF YOU, I HAVE ALSO BEEN WAITING NOW SINCE MID 2010. THIS FORUM HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL WHEN EVERYONE HAS BEEN UPDATING THEIR INFORMATION AND GIVES SOME PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

I HAVE NOT STARTED ANYTHING YET, BUT HAVE RECENTLY READ THAT SOME OF YOU WANT TO TAKE FURTHER ACTIONS AGAINST IMMIGRATION/CIC, ETC. I HAVE ALSO BEEN ADVISED TO GO TO THE MEDIA AS THE OTHER OPTIONS HAVE NOT WORKED. WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INITIATING SOMETHING, PLEASE COUNT ME IN. IF OTHERS ARE NOT GETTING INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY MAY THINK THAT THE MORE THEY ARE INVOLVED THE MORE HARM THERE MAY BE FOR THEIR CASE, I DISAGREE. IF WE ALL HOLD STRONG, WITH ONE VOICE, THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN EFFECT OUR CASES. THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER.

HOWEVER, AS THIS FORUM IS HELPFUL, I ALSO WANTED TO HELP. I THOUGHT OF RE-ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AGAIN JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THERE IS A MEETING TOMORROW WITH LIBERAL MPS AND GENERAL PUBLIC IN TORONTO TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION. IF YOU LIVE IN GTA/TORONTO, PLEASE ATTEND, EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS, AND RAISE YOUR VOICES. LIBERALS ARE NOT HOLDING IT, NAMF IS ALSO NOT INTIATING, ITS A 3RD PARTY!

ALSO, SOMEONE HAD POSTED RECENTLY THAT THE TIME LIMIT WILL DECREASE TO 18 MONTHS, I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. MAYB IN THE FUTURE IT WILL, GOD WILLING, BUT I JUST HEARD BACK FROM CIC ISLAMABAD TODAY AND THEY INDICATED THAT 24-26 MONTHS IS THE KEY PROCCESSING TIME.

HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN GIVEN A TIME OF 9 MONTHS INITIALLY, N NOW IT WILL TAKE 24-26?

ANY UPDATES ON THOSE THAT APPLIED IN MAY/JUNE 2010?WHO ARE THEY SENDING THEIR PPR'S TO NOW?

THANKS FOR UPDATING ME.

HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY LIBERAL COMMUNITY, ETC. JUST WAS AWARE OF THIS EVENT, AND I HOPE THIS IS NOT LAST MINUTE AND YOU MAKE THE TIME TO ATTEND.

ALLAH RE-UNITE US WITH OUR LOVES ONES AND UNTIL THEN GIVE US SABR, AMEEN!!!!!
Good opportunity guys.Please try to go there who live in GTA.

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
Khilafah5 said:
I have been using mine but as of monday my wifes e-mail
When i email them they reply back to my email within a week and when i email from my husdands email they never reply back.

Is this the email your using? islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Muslimah said:
SALAMS/ HI EVERYONE! HEADS UP!!!!!!! WE CAN FINALLY RAISE OUR VOICES, READ BELOW!

"WHAT JASON KENNEY DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION"
THURSDAY JANUARY 19TH, 2012 7-9PM

NORTH AMERICAN MUSLIM FOUNDATION
4140 FINCH AVE EAST
(BETWEEN KENNEDY ROAD AND MIDLAND AVENUE)
TORONTO

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS FORUM IS FOR TORONTONIANS, AS OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE ON IT, BUT IF YOU LIVE IN GTA/TORONTO, PLEASE ATTEND. I AM DEFINITLY ATTENDING; PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING.

I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER ON THIS FORUM FOR A WHILE NOW. AS MANY OF YOU, I HAVE ALSO BEEN WAITING NOW SINCE MID 2010. THIS FORUM HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL WHEN EVERYONE HAS BEEN UPDATING THEIR INFORMATION AND GIVES SOME PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

I HAVE NOT STARTED ANYTHING YET, BUT HAVE RECENTLY READ THAT SOME OF YOU WANT TO TAKE FURTHER ACTIONS AGAINST IMMIGRATION/CIC, ETC. I HAVE ALSO BEEN ADVISED TO GO TO THE MEDIA AS THE OTHER OPTIONS HAVE NOT WORKED. WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INITIATING SOMETHING, PLEASE COUNT ME IN. IF OTHERS ARE NOT GETTING INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY MAY THINK THAT THE MORE THEY ARE INVOLVED THE MORE HARM THERE MAY BE FOR THEIR CASE, I DISAGREE. IF WE ALL HOLD STRONG, WITH ONE VOICE, THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN EFFECT OUR CASES. THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER.

HOWEVER, AS THIS FORUM IS HELPFUL, I ALSO WANTED TO HELP. I THOUGHT OF RE-ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AGAIN JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THERE IS A MEETING TOMORROW WITH LIBERAL MPS AND GENERAL PUBLIC IN TORONTO TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION. IF YOU LIVE IN GTA/TORONTO, PLEASE ATTEND, EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS, AND RAISE YOUR VOICES. LIBERALS ARE NOT HOLDING IT, NAMF IS ALSO NOT INTIATING, ITS A 3RD PARTY!

ALSO, SOMEONE HAD POSTED RECENTLY THAT THE TIME LIMIT WILL DECREASE TO 18 MONTHS, I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. MAYB IN THE FUTURE IT WILL, GOD WILLING, BUT I JUST HEARD BACK FROM CIC ISLAMABAD TODAY AND THEY INDICATED THAT 24-26 MONTHS IS THE KEY PROCCESSING TIME.

HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN GIVEN A TIME OF 9 MONTHS INITIALLY, N NOW IT WILL TAKE 24-26?

ANY UPDATES ON THOSE THAT APPLIED IN MAY/JUNE 2010?WHO ARE THEY SENDING THEIR PPR'S TO NOW?

THANKS FOR UPDATING ME.

HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY LIBERAL COMMUNITY, ETC. JUST WAS AWARE OF THIS EVENT, AND I HOPE THIS IS NOT LAST MINUTE AND YOU MAKE THE TIME TO ATTEND.

ALLAH RE-UNITE US WITH OUR LOVES ONES AND UNTIL THEN GIVE US SABR, AMEEN!!!!!

Here is the full information for those who can make it tomorrow. Please try to make it if you live in the GTA.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am thinking to gather people from this forum who live in Toronto and GTA to attend this meeting. Although we probably know what exactly they would talk about, but still its a good opportunity to get in touch with eachother. Please let me know if how many of you would be able to attend this meeting? PM me or humpakwatankaylog if you are interested in attending it.

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
Thank You saggit19 and humpakwatankaylog, they have also asked him to bring his passport with them and havent asked for any additional documents. i m hoping they will give him his visa if his interview goes well. do they ever do that though?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
mrahmani said:
When i email them they reply back to my email within a week and when i email from my husdands email they never reply back.

Is this the email your using? islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
yes

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Danny4450 said:
I am thinking to gather people from this forum who live in Toronto and GTA to attend this meeting. Although we probably know what exactly they would talk about, but still its a good opportunity to get in touch with eachother. Please let me know if how many of you would be able to attend this meeting? PM me or humpakwatankaylog if you are interested in attending it.

I live in mississauga and i am ready to go there.... The problem is that i don't have a car at the moment , is there anyone from Mississauga ? we should really go.... plz msg me...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
muzmil said:
I live in mississauga and i am ready to go there.... The problem is that i don't have a car at the moment , is there anyone from Mississauga ? we should really go.... plz msg me...
Check your PM.

M

Muslimah

Danny4450 said:

i am going inshaAllah, but sorry live in east. anyone from east attending?

R

raptorsfan

I live on the east side and would attend but I would be taking some time off work to attend and I would be coming directly from work.

Would there be chai? haha

yasir2k6

Jul 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Slowestbad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Passport Req..
PPR+Remed May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
Meeting

count me in for the meeting, I will be coming from west(Milton)...pm me if anyone needs ride from mississauga/milton.

W/salam

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
kya koi btay ga key hamy aur kitna wait kerna pary ga?2 years sey ziada hogaya hey wait krty huy and still im in interview list..........like other cases jab rukhsati complete ho chuki hey to hamy bhi ppr milni chahye but abhi tk chc ny koi response nahi dya........its really terrible........... ???

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Meeting

yasir2k6 said:
count me in for the meeting, I will be coming from west(Milton)...pm me if anyone needs ride from mississauga/milton.

W/salam
Yasir plz check your PM.

Also if any ladies would like to attend this meeting too and need a ride from Etobicoke or Yorkdale area please PM me. I will be able to pick you up for this meeting tomorrow.

YasarAllah

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 September 2010
Interview........
17 April 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdollilah 26-05-2012
LANDED..........
Alhamdollilah 27-10-2012
Re: Meeting

humpakwatankaylog said:
Yasir plz check your PM.

Also if any ladies would like to attend this meeting too and need a ride from Etobicoke or Yorkdale area please PM me. I will be able to pick you up for this meeting tomorrow.

humpakwatankaylog, how can I do PM you? as my wife will be interested to attend from Etobicoke. Thanks.