+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

I am totally down for a hunger strike. I have my sleeping bags ready too. Lets do the DHARNA. I am down.

Forget Baloo. I will stick to my statement about Baloo. I mean think about it. All of sudden he is on Islamabad thread and instead of providing some useful tips about immigration, he comes in when we talk about DHARNA.

I will face the camera, I will tell the world that CIC is violating human rights by keeping spouses apart for so long. I will tell the world that the most fraud is in India and China and their timeline is mere 4-6 months. Pakistanis have to suffer 2-2.5 years. I will tell the media that this is discrimination. I have done enough research on Jason Kenny and I know his background. He does favoritism with Indians. Go to www.jasonkenney.com and over there he talk about human rights all over the world and that he cares about human rights all over the world. I will also bring this up in the Media. Mr. Baloo dont talk about facing the Media, b/c I knew your next hit was going to be how are you going to face the media. You remind me of Zardari "Smart Politics". Its obvious that we are not going to just stand there and stay hungry. We are well prepared and know a lot about Mr. Jason, CIC and the process. I have spent tons of time researching about Kenny and about his past and found out it has to do with India and also why Parm Gill is his best bud.

I just need enough people here to actually come and we will make it happen.

Danny bro can you please give me the address of the CIC office. If no1 come I will protest alone.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I am totally down for a hunger strike. I have my sleeping bags ready too. Lets do the DHARNA. I am down.

Forget Baloo. I will stick to my statement about Baloo. I mean think about it. All of sudden he is on Islamabad thread and instead of providing some useful tips about immigration, he comes in when we talk about DHARNA.

I will face the camera, I will tell the world that CIC is violating human rights by keeping spouses apart for so long. I will tell the world that the most fraud is in India and China and their timeline is mere 4-6 months. Pakistanis have to suffer 2-2.5 years. I will tell the media that this is discrimination. I have done enough research on Jason Kenny and I know his background. He does favoritism with Indians. Go to www.jasonkenney.com and over there he talk about human rights all over the world and that he cares about human rights all over the world. I will also bring this up in the Media. Mr. Baloo dont talk about facing the Media, b/c I knew your next hit was going to be how are you going to face the media. You remind me of Zardari "Smart Politics". Its obvious that we are not going to just stand there and stay hungry. We are well prepared and know a lot about Mr. Jason, CIC and the process. I have spent tons of time researching about Kenny and about his past and found out it has to do with India and also why Parm Gill is his best bud.

Danny bro can you please give me the address of the CIC office. If no1 come I will protest alone.
will u stick up to what u just said or like some people you will remain silent after a day or so?
Protest in pakistan will turn out nasty. And it will make no difference if anyone dies of hunger.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:

I will be you buddy for any kind of DHARNA,Protest,Bhok hartal etc etc . I am really done with this freaking Imm Process.Phalay hi Pakistan main dair dair say marriages hoti han oppar say 2-3 sal immigration ka wait karoo.Isi intazar main bhudday ho jain gay.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kachrakhana said:
I will be you buddy for any kind of DHARNA,Protest,Bhok hartal etc etc . I am really done with this freaking Imm Process.Phalay hi Pakistan main dair dair say marriages hoti han oppar say 2-3 sal immigration ka wait karoo.Isi intazar main bhudday ho jain gay.
hahaha guys if ur both serious I'm in with my gang lol
but plz be serious. Agar phir bad meh mind change kiya toh acha nahi hoga :p

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
rabiriz said:
hey guyz,

i am so happy today by the Grace of Allah my hubby got PPR today...Thank u guyz for ur support and help....
now how long it will take to get pp back?
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :)

R

raptorsfan

*AFREEN* said:
will u stick up to what u just said or like some people you will remain silent after a day or so?
Protest in pakistan will turn out nasty. And it will make no difference if anyone dies of hunger.
I am down...I just need the address of those kaminay CIC people...dats all....

Yeh ek Tsunami hain...

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:

My first post in this thread was « on: March 22, 2011, 12:25:37 pm » so, not really here "all of a sudden".

I will face the camera, I will tell the world that CIC is violating human rights by keeping spouses apart for so long.
So you will fail at the first opportunity, because you are stating something that is incorrect.

I will tell the world that the most fraud is in India and China and their timeline is mere 4-6 months. Pakistanis have to suffer 2-2.5 years.
You will need to quantify the statement about the amount of fraud with independent facts.

I will tell the media that this is discrimination.
You will need to prove it, not just "tell".

I have done enough research on Jason Kenny and I know his background. He does favoritism with Indians. Go to www.jasonkenney.com and over there he talk about human rights all over the world and that he cares about human rights all over the world. I will also bring this up in the Media.
And it will be ignored.

Mr. Baloo dont talk about facing the Media, b/c I knew your next hit was going to be how are you going to face the media.
LOL, you knew nothing of the sort, "my next hit", please stop because you are making yourself look foolish.

You remind me of Zardari "Smart Politics". Its obvious that we are not going to just stand there and stay hungry. We are well prepared and know a lot about Mr. Jason, CIC and the process. I have spent tons of time researching about Kenny and about his past and found out it has to do with India and also why Parm Gill is his best bud.

Don't you mean "We just need enough people"
Clearly you need to be better prepared.
Also, you don't "just need enough people", you clearly need to be a lot more thoughtful and smart about the protest.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
[Sun Tzu - The art of war]

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
[Sun Tzu - The art of war]
Baloo , Are you in the waiting list of Islamabad,Please share your time line.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
first of all u guys need to be unite and stop blaming/criticizing and fighting with each other than u can do something creative... :)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
first of all u guys need to be unite and stop blaming/criticizing and fighting with each other than u can do something creative... :)
My point exactly, plan together, then act.

R

raptorsfan

I have already looked at a lot of stats and proofs...humpakwatan has a lot of proofs gathered up. I have seen those proofs. I think Baloo is a strong conservative supporter who speaks on behalf of CIC. Why would I post proof's here? So you can counter attack it before hand. Smart politics of Harper. I don't trust you Baloo. You are an agent from Ottawa. I never back away from the comments I make.

This is my last post geared toward you. I believe you are to be ignored here b/c you are an agent of Harper.

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I support the strike and i would do with you guys but i have a new baby so i cant but let me know if you need a patition signed or anything i can do. here is some information about my case too. i just got in contact with my mp and the embacy is still asking for my marrage certificate after over 1 year i sent to them, so my mp is looking into it for me but because of this my case is taking longer. hopefuly it will be finished soon if the mp is helping me. I ll keep everyone updated :) :D

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
heres a idea for you all to get more people and more support try getting in contact with the new canadian centres is your area and see if they will support you or know of other spousal spouserships.