17 April 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdollilah 26-05-2012
LANDED..........
Alhamdollilah 27-10-2012
Tariq Yousuf said:
Thats good, did you received re pcc, imm forms and re medical?
Yes brother, alhamdullilah and I hope u'll get inshaAllah soon !

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
When i last went to my mp he told me the same thing, there trying to do there best to finalize the cases they are behind since then he says the same thing waiting to be procesed

R.Mujgani said:
"Today I called CHC-ISB and asked them why its taking that long for spousal immigration and why you are not working on them within your time lines. Visa office lady said we are aware how much problems applicants are facing and its a major issue here at CHC-ISB as well. CHC-ISB have enough people to complete the work but they have special instructions from Jason Kenney's office to slow down the spousal immigration process. She also said if we get instructions from Canadian Immigration office to finalize the cases in a week we can do that easily."

I jus found this out from a girl on facebook who told me bout it?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wat is chc doinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn????

r they sleepin ... or wat ..........
atlEAST THEY SHLD HVE D COURTESY TO COMPLETE CASES FROM AUGEST 2010 TO DEC 2010 ..............IN THIS FIRST QUARTER OF 2012...............

COME ON chc .............................

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
can somebody tell me how to read GCMS notes? How do you determine from GCMS notes whether your initiall review has been done or not?

Also, in my GCMS notes, I see the due date for different criterias (like security, criminality etc) is Apr 10, 2012. Does that mean that our background check will be done by then and they may ask for remed and pp or what?

thx

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone out there to answer me :-* :'(

what is kit Id???????

The approval letter that I got from CIC-M it says under client Id, Kit Id#
It is 12 digit number.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
insaan2011 said:
can somebody tell me how to read GCMS notes? How do you determine from GCMS notes whether your initiall review has been done or not?

Also, in my GCMS notes, I see the due date for different criterias (like security, criminality etc) is Apr 10, 2012. Does that mean that our background check will be done by then and they may ask for remed and pp or what?

thx
GCMS notes are easier to read since they have a Started or Not started specified for each process of the application broken down. Due date is like a Bring Forward date for the process. Criminality might show up but as far as i know from Caips the Security doesnt show up until after the passport request I think when the visa is stamped (at least that's how it was in the caips so it should be same here). See the link below on a little bit help on how to read them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

*AFREEN* said:
anyone out there to answer me :-* :'(

what is kit Id???????

The approval letter that I got from CIC-M it says under client Id, Kit Id#
It is 12 digit number.
KIT ID # is assigned when they receive your file number in Mississauga before it is transferred to Islamabad. You can refer to this # to track or enquire about this application with this while you wait for your Client ID # to be assigned. (sorry its fee receipt # you can log in with in ECAS..not kit id # )

Nousheen1 said:
has anyone received a pakistani national form and how long after did they get a request passport
It is usually being received after 12-13 months now a days I think. You get a Passport request usually after 3 months or so after your remedical. There may be a gap of a few months between refilling forms and remedical requests.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how nice of u. Thanks humpakwatankaylog!
sorry to trouble you but if the client Id is already written what is the use of Kit Id?
why do they send that? if you know

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*AFREEN* said:
how nice of u. Thanks humpakwatankaylog!
sorry to trouble you but if the client Id is already written what is the use of Kit Id?
why do they send that? if you know
Im not sure what the use is after you have been assigned the Client ID. But I found a quote on this forum from someone else ..see below:

Rinnerz said:
I don't personally have first-hand experience with this, although maybe whatever I have read will help you.

From what I gather, your Client ID number wouldn't have been much use at all to Buffalo, since Client ID numbers only exist for your interactions with CIC inside Canada. That is, they are used only by the inland CIC offices, not outland.

However, when it comes to the Kit ID number, no one usually even talks about this or knows if it has any use, so I had to go digging for information about it myself. This was the result of my findings when I looked around for answers about it a little while ago (mostly copy/pasted from one of my older posts):

Client ID number: Number assigned to someone for their dealings with CIC while inside Canada. Not used by Canadian visa offices abroad.
File Number: Number assigned to your application/file by your overseas visa office once they have received your file. Not used by any CIC offices within Canada.
Kit ID number: Since inland and outland Canadian visa offices use different ways to identify applicants' files (client ID versus file number, for example), the Kit ID number is what the inland offices use to refer to applications in any correspondence between them and the outland offices. It's a universal way of identifying an application package. It's not often even mentioned though, since obviously we as applicants/sponsors always just use client IDs when contacting inland CIC, and file numbers (once we get them) when dealing with outland Canadian visa offices.

Example answer I found via Google: "Usually the KIT ID # is for application done outside Canada. Is it for immigration purposes of when they transfer the files over to the country of the person being sponsored. In visa offices in the other countries they have a different system than CIC here and with that KIT ID # is how to correspond." Thread (toss http:// infront of this, see last reply): immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26314.

So, in theory, you could technically use your Kit ID number when corresponding with your outland office, if you don't have your actual file number yet (i.e. haven't received AOR yet). In theory. Obviously I've never done this, myself.

Anyway, if you attached your Kit ID number when you sent the form to them, and they have been processing your file for over 1.5 months without asking for it... I'd be inclined to think that they received it just fine. However, there's certainly no harm in playing it safe and sending them another one, this time also using your actual Buffalo file number. Sending it via a reliable mail service that allows you to track when they receive it, while using the file number they gave you, would at least give you some peace of mind.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a million for your help. So nice of you :)
Nobody knows if CIC lie and say application sent to Islamabad.
If it's under client Id i'm assuming that your file is still in canada

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
imm0008egen.pdf , imm0008 1e.pdf ,

salam everyone koi bata sakta hai k ye forms mujay embassy ne kaha hai k fill kar k send karoon par jab main open karta hoon to error ata hai kindly guide me how to open them , i ll be thankfull to u

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
What do you expect from the guy who does not have a spouse would know the problem of spouse.
Tariq Yousuf said:
I already told before that go to cic website and check what Jason Kenny said about slowing down process in some countries i read at cic web page, thats what i believe as well they just slowing down process by intention, and all are just stories to mention us like, que for review, background checks, file in review, all this fake, as i mention in europe ppl getting PR in 2 months time, they dont do background checks for europeans????? why they wait a year for our files to review, all this lie and nothing.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Please submit a copy of birth certificate for hte new born child.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

my sister receice this email......but i have already submitt last 2 weeks........so no need send again??? my sister nov2010 aor thx