Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Wife_Need_Husband Badly said:
hi all any good news today? ;D ;D
Only good news on a Sunday is NO WORK! 8)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
shes sis but i was thinking of became a loner my bad :p
thankoo for CORRECTIONN 8)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Yea, I had email last week saying that "file is still in que for initial review".

became-a-loner said:
Manbatcha ....... did you send them any inquiry about your case update

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
wes786 said:
What's the latest? Fill me in...
Assalam alaykum,

It's been almost 2 months since my PPR and still no news! :( Last year CHC asked to pay RPRF which my husband did and I sent the receipt to CHC. Now, I don't know why, but they asked for it again with PPR! Anyways, as I had the receipt with me, I sent it to them again. What is this whole non-sense??? I read one of your posts in which you said that RPRF should be paid as early as possible when the process starts (and so I did)...I'm really frustrated! Help me out please!

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
How long they keep passport?

I was asked to provide my passport (That darn form too indicating all that height, eye color, and other information about me along with receiving declaration and 9 photographs for immigration purpose, AGAIN) and remedical.

Medical was done on 26th november and passport was sent on 28th november.

When should i expect it back?

More over? do they ask everyone to submit passport with the note to submit it within 15 days of the request letter?

Poor'ol Maf needs help ???

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Alhumdulillah, By the grace of Allah Almighty my wife has RECEIVED HER PPT WITH VISA. The entire process took 18 months. Below is my timeline (Wife case).
Applied to CiC Mississauga : June 2010
File Transferred to CHC ISB: July 2010
AOR: July 2010
Voluntarily submitted proof of relationship such as email copies, photos with wife, western union receipts and flight tickets: Oct 2010
Request for PCC, Supplementary form, Family Information Form etc and reception, Rukhsati, honeymoon and other social gathering pics: July 2011
Above Documents sent : August 18, 2011
Remedical Request: August 27, 2011
Remedical done: September 13, 2011
Remedical Received at New Delhi Office: October 4, 2011
Remedical Results available to CHC ISB: 21 Oct 2011.
Request to resubmit Schedule A – Background Declaration : October 19, 2011 (I made some mistakes by leaving gap in personal history)
Schedule A resubmitted: October 10, 2011 (I knew in advance through MP office that this request was coming so I submitted the revised form before the letter arrived)
Address Disappeared from Ecas: November 9, 2011
Address Reappeared : November 16, 2011
Passport Request: November 19, 2011 (letter dated 16 November 2011)
ECAS status changed to Decision Made: 1 Dec , 2011
Passport Returned with Visa : 7 Dec 2011

LESSONS LEARNT

• My file was reviewed by the Immigration officer exactly 1 year after it was received at the CHC ISB from Mississauga.
• During the processing of immigration application, I applied for study permit in November 2011 which was refused in May 2011. I re-applied for study permit in May 2011 and the decision was never made on that application. I finally had to withdraw my study permit application as soon as I received a PPR for immigration application.
• I went to MP numerous times and they did not help whatsoever in expediting the process but they do help in finding the status of application and that's about it. Don't expect them to help expedite your application. They will NEVER do that. The only time an MP will intervene when it's a “life and Death” situation.
• MPs (or their staff) can obtain the status of immigration applications from CiC's Ministerial Enquiry Division (MED) in Ottawa. Every note that a Visa Officer enter on your file is accessible in Ottawa.
• The embassy takes 3-4 weeks to attach the documents to your file after you submit them. They review the documents when the Bring Forward Date arrives.
• The Bring Forward date is exactly the same as the number of days given to you in the letter from the embassy to send documentation. For example if you receive a letter from embassy with a date August 1 and the embassy gives you 30 days to respond then your Bring Forward date would be Sept 1.
• DO NOT use Designated Medical Professional (DMP) Dr. Arif Mehmood Siddiqui based in Lahore. His staff is rude, lazy, and highly unprofessional. They take 3-4 weeks to send the medical results to New Delhi which slows down the whole process at a very critical time.
• Make sure you don't leave any gaps in personal history section of Schedule A/background declaration form.
• Had I not made a mistake on the Schedule A form and received a request for further pics for Rukhsati, I would have had my application processed within 15 months. Thus it implies that any request for further proof of relationship or other documents can add up many months to the application process. So be careful and make sure complete marriage proofs are provided to the embassy and don't make any mistake on application forms.
• This was initially Nikkah only case but Rukhsati was done before the request of further evidence came from CHC ISB. So i did not get any objection but I was asked to provide further proofs and I had the documentation ready to send as soon as the request came through but it did delay the process by at least 3 months.
• This has been the most painful period of my life but it passed. Thanks Allah. We are now getting reunited which is the best part of my life. My prayers are with those who are still waiting. My advice is just to be patient and keep yourself busy in your daily life. Do not discuss the visa issues with your spouse too much as it causes frustration, and can negatively impact your relationship as you are already having a long distance relationship. Time is the main factor in the whole process, but it passes.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
lionheart7 said:
Alhumdulillah, By the grace of Allah Almighty my wife has RECEIVED HER PPT WITH VISA. The entire process took 18 months. Below is my timeline (Wife case).
Applied to CiC Mississauga : June 2010
File Transferred to CHC ISB: July 2010
AOR: July 2010
Voluntarily submitted proof of relationship such as email copies, photos with wife, western union receipts and flight tickets: Oct 2010
Request for PCC, Supplementary form, Family Information Form etc and reception, Rukhsati, honeymoon and other social gathering pics: July 2011
Above Documents sent : August 18, 2011
Remedical Request: August 27, 2011
Remedical done: September 13, 2011
Remedical Received at New Delhi Office: October 4, 2011
Remedical Results available to CHC ISB: 21 Oct 2011.
Request to resubmit Schedule A – Background Declaration : October 19, 2011 (I made some mistakes by leaving gap in personal history)
Schedule A resubmitted: October 10, 2011 (I knew in advance through MP office that this request was coming so I submitted the revised form before the letter arrived)
Address Disappeared from Ecas: November 9, 2011
Address Reappeared : November 16, 2011
Passport Request: November 19, 2011 (letter dated 16 November 2011)
ECAS status changed to Decision Made: 1 Dec , 2011
Passport Returned with Visa : 7 Dec 2011

LESSONS LEARNT

• My file was reviewed by the Immigration officer exactly 1 year after it was received at the CHC ISB from Mississauga.
• During the processing of immigration application, I applied for study permit in November 2011 which was refused in May 2011. I re-applied for study permit in May 2011 and the decision was never made on that application. I finally had to withdraw my study permit application as soon as I received a PPR for immigration application.
• I went to MP numerous times and they did not help whatsoever in expediting the process but they do help in finding the status of application and that's about it. Don't expect them to help expedite your application. They will NEVER do that. The only time an MP will intervene when it's a “life and Death” situation.
• MPs (or their staff) can obtain the status of immigration applications from CiC's Ministerial Enquiry Division (MED) in Ottawa. Every note that a Visa Officer enter on your file is accessible in Ottawa.
• The embassy takes 3-4 weeks to attach the documents to your file after you submit them. They review the documents when the Bring Forward Date arrives.
• The Bring Forward date is exactly the same as the number of days given to you in the letter from the embassy to send documentation. For example if you receive a letter from embassy with a date August 1 and the embassy gives you 30 days to respond then your Bring Forward date would be Sept 1.
• DO NOT use Designated Medical Professional (DMP) Dr. Arif Mehmood Siddiqui based in Lahore. His staff is rude, lazy, and highly unprofessional. They take 3-4 weeks to send the medical results to New Delhi which slows down the whole process at a very critical time.
• Make sure you don't leave any gaps in personal history section of Schedule A/background declaration form.
• Had I not made a mistake on the Schedule A form and received a request for further pics for Rukhsati, I would have had my application processed within 15 months. Thus it implies that any request for further proof of relationship or other documents can add up many months to the application process. So be careful and make sure complete marriage proofs are provided to the embassy and don't make any mistake on application forms.
• This was initially Nikkah only case but Rukhsati was done before the request of further evidence came from CHC ISB. So i did not get any objection but I was asked to provide further proofs and I had the documentation ready to send as soon as the request came through but it did delay the process by at least 3 months.
• This has been the most painful period of my life but it passed. Thanks Allah. We are now getting reunited which is the best part of my life. My prayers are with those who are still waiting. My advice is just to be patient and keep yourself busy in your daily life. Do not discuss the visa issues with your spouse too much as it causes frustration, and can negatively impact your relationship as you are already having a long distance relationship. Time is the main factor in the whole process, but it passes.
Congratulations Lionheart, and thank you for sharing those critical details with us. It will help many, I am sure. Remember us in your prayers.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Congratulations Lionheart, and thank you for sharing those critical details with us. It will help many, I am sure. Remember us in your prayers.
CONGRAT's Lionheart

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
sawera said:
CONGRAT's Lionheart
Congratulations, lionheart. Thanku for the details :)

As to other ppr and pr fees cases, my pp has been gone for 2mths now, my husband paid the pr fees and sent the receipt to chc islo in oct, since then no news. He also emailed them asking when i'll receive my pp, but no reply. Mine is a wife case

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
tanziatif said:
Congratulations, lionheart. Thanku for the details :)

As to other ppr and pr fees cases, my pp has been gone for 2mths now, my husband paid the pr fees and sent the receipt to chc islo in oct, since then no news. He also emailed them asking when i'll receive my pp, but no reply. Mine is a wife case
Many congratulations Lionheart! May Allah bless you both with a wonderful, happy life. ameen!
Dear tanziatif, I'm under-going the same as you are. CHC isn't replying and I'm waiting like you since 2 months :(
I submitted my pp on 19th of October 2011 along with the RPRF receipt. The only difference is that my husband had already submitted the fee last year when they requested. I'm really frustrated! Why are these guys so sloppy?!?! The already paid fee is being asked for AGAIN!??!?!

f10

Apr 11, 2011
guys i need to find out what's going on with my case here.....its been more than a year now i havent heard anything from chc-isb....not even a single letter has come to me regarding my wife's case....following is my timeline...

Documents sent on Sep. 09, 2010 to Mississauga
File transfered to Chc-islamabad on Oct. 14, 2010

Since oct. 14, 2010 not a single letter have been recieved .....not even a acknowledgement letter...

I emailed them once and i got a reply that my file is on queue for initial review....
I wanna know what should i do in such case???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f10 said:
guys i need to find out what's going on with my case here.....its been more than a year now i havent heard anything from chc-isb....not even a single letter has come to me regarding my wife's case....following is my timeline...

Documents sent on Sep. 09, 2010 to Mississauga
File transfered to Chc-islamabad on Oct. 14, 2010

Since oct. 14, 2010 not a single letter have been recieved .....not even a acknowledgement letter...

I emailed them once and i got a reply that my file is on queue for initial review....
I wanna know what should i do in such case???
Was it a complete marriage with Rukhsati, any visit after marraige? Order CAIPS