became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziam said:
Assalamo alikum to all with good news....Alhamdulillah my wife got PPR today.......see timeline below:

wife case
Sep/2010--AOR
Jul/2011--re-PCC/IMM forms
Aug/2011--re-Medical
Oct/2011--PPR

Thanks & Prais to Allah & all of forum members for support and prayers.......
those still waiting, May Allah give them patience & bless them with good news inshAllah......

Congrats ............ do you mind sharing bit of details, in terms of .......... was there any engagement before marriage, if so for how long, did you provide proofs, did you visit the spouse after marriage and provided the proof of visit to CHC-ISB

ziam

Feb 11, 2011
Torono
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC_ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Sep-2010
AOR Received.
Sep-2010
Med's Request
July-2011
Passport Req..
Oct-2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 28-2011
LANDED..........
not yet
In my case, engagment, nikah rukhsati was done all at the same time, April 2010.
proofs: yes, wen AOR was recieved, proof of contacts/financial support was submitted....no more proof asked/submitted after that............I stayed abt month and half after marriage.........and no proof of visit since I didn't visit till now..........Good luck with ur case.

I think total time 15 month is not bad.............not so fast..........not tooooooooooooooo late.

became-a-loner said:
Congrats ............ do you mind sharing bit of details, in terms of .......... was there any engagement before marriage, if so for how long, did you provide proofs, did you visit the spouse after marriage and provided the proof of visit to CHC-ISB

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Congratulations to all brothers and sisters who received their visas or PPR requests. I was wondering if anyone knows what PHEP letter means? If I am not wrong, it is PPR request? I am so anxious, CHC sent PHEP letter yesterday to my husband, does that mean they need his passport to stamp visa?

Please advise.

Thank you.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somuchinlove said:
Congratulations to all brothers and sisters who received their visas or PPR requests. I was wondering if anyone knows what PHEP letter means? If I am not wrong, it is PPR request? I am so anxious, CHC sent PHEP letter yesterday to my husband, does that mean they need his passport to stamp visa?

Please advise.

Thank you.
Congratulations ....... yes PHEP (Passport, Height Eye color and last Photos ....:) , in the same letter they ask you to submit the passport .......... share your timeline please

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziam,somuchinlove and umeed pe zinda many congratulations to you guys on PPR. I wish you happy life ahead.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
I agree her directory is so much more informative with the reasons of delay objections etc. It will be good reference for new people with one glance to know the time periods between aor, pcc, objection/not, remed and finally ppr then passport returns. MOST of all she makes it fun with all kind of color codes LOL

Thanks Sawera!

Congratulations to Ziam and Umeed Pe Zinda!1 :D
VERY NICE THXS FOR LYKING.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Assalam o Alaikum,

Today my E-Cas status got updated. It says medical results have been received and a decision has been made. How soon do you think I can expect my passport back?

Thanks.
CONGRATES!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somuchinlove said:

Please advise.

Thank you.
Congrates 4(Passport Height Eye color and Photos)PPR

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Assalam o Alaikum,

Today my E-Cas status got updated. It says medical results have been received and a decision has been made. How soon do you think I can expect my passport back?

Thanks.
in a day or twoo i guess

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
sawera said:
Congrates 4(Passport Height Eye color and Photos)PPR
Thank you guys, You all have given me tons of strength mashallah.

Applied June 2009,
File Transferred to CHC Aug 2009,
Processing started Sep 12, 2009.
Remedical submitted June 20, 2011 with Re-PCC.
CHC received July 20, 2011.
CAIP report says, PHEP letter mailed October 11, 2011.

I hope it is a good news!! I still can't believe it since I don't have the letter in my hand...I will keep you all posted. I pray for all of you. It is extremely hard to stay apart from loved ones.

ish

Aug 25, 2011
Hi All...
I m sharing my wife's timeline
AOR Aug 18th 2010
Re medical Aug 23rd 2011
PPR Oct 1 2011
Passport sent on 4th oct 2011
How longgggggg it takes to get passport back?
Thanks

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
somuchinlove said:
Thank you guys, You all have given me tons of strength mashallah.

Applied June 2009,
File Transferred to CHC Aug 2009,
Processing started Sep 12, 2009.
Remedical submitted June 20, 2011 with Re-PCC.
CHC received July 20, 2011.
CAIP report says, PHEP letter mailed October 11, 2011.

I hope it is a good news!! I still can't believe it since I don't have the letter in my hand...I will keep you all posted. I pray for all of you. It is extremely hard to stay apart from loved ones.
wow its been pretty long for u...just like me....chalo congratz finallly its over for u...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ish said:
Hi All...
I m sharing my wife's timeline
AOR Aug 18th 2010
Re medical Aug 23rd 2011
PPR Oct 1 2011
Passport sent on 4th oct 2011
How longgggggg it takes to get passport back?
Thanks
wow one more frm 4 oct , i guess they sent ppr in a batch , cos 4-5 ppl on d forum got ppr , who were frm mid augest

allah miye plz me in d next batchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
wow one more frm 4 oct , i guess they sent ppr in a batch , cos 4-5 ppl on d forum got ppr , who were frm mid augest

allah miye plz me in d next batchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
when you write everything with extraaaaaaaaaa alphabets, it somehow feels that you are screminggggggggggg ........... is that the intentttttttttttttttttttttt .? or am I misunderstanding ittttttttttttttttttttttt or do you have a keyboard problem instead.?