+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
when you write everything with extraaaaaaaaaa alphabets, it somehow feels that you are screminggggggggggg ........... is that the intentttttttttttttttttttttt .? or am I misunderstanding ittttttttttttttttttttttt or do you have a keyboard problem instead.?

I think extra alphabets in small letters gives you feeling that other person is in good mood but using caps in whole phrase does count under screaming OR when you really want to emphasize your point!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Veeray fikr na kar inshallah jaldi aa jayegaa passport parjai ka! Bas dua karo.
Ha g Insha Allah it will arrive back, 18th is approching fast might be require to cancell the seat and rebook it for 25th now.

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Thanks to everyone for wishing me.
@ one 2 ka 4 I sent mine on October 4 also. My online status changed to decision made yesterday so I think soon we both should be getting the pp back. In your case it should be back hopefully before the seat reservation. It would be stupid of them to ask for the itinerary and not send the pp back by the travel date. Don't stress hopefully you'll get it by the end of this week. Otherwise email and ask them the status.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ha g Insha Allah it will arrive back, 18th is approching fast might be require to cancell the seat and rebook it for 25th now.
Still six days to go brother, iq dhal ah u should get it latest by Monday 17th if not Saturday 15th, u can also fly if u get that passport on the 18th! But I won't suggest that veeray! So for now I suggest to keep the original booking since u can change it within 24 hr notice!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziam said:
In my case, engagment, nikah rukhsati was done all at the same time, April 2010.
proofs: yes, wen AOR was recieved, proof of contacts/financial support was submitted....no more proof asked/submitted after that............I stayed abt month and half after marriage.........and no proof of visit since I didn't visit till now..........Good luck with ur case.

I think total time 15 month is not bad.............not so fast..........not tooooooooooooooo late.
CONGRATULATIONS

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somuchinlove said:
Congratulations to all brothers and sisters who received their visas or PPR requests. I was wondering if anyone knows what PHEP letter means? If I am not wrong, it is PPR request? I am so anxious, CHC sent PHEP letter yesterday to my husband, does that mean they need his passport to stamp visa?

Please advise.

Thank you.
CONGRATS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Thanks to everyone for wishing me.
@ one 2 ka 4 I sent mine on October 4 also. My online status changed to decision made yesterday so I think soon we both should be getting the pp back. In your case it should be back hopefully before the seat reservation. It would be stupid of them to ask for the itinerary and not send the pp back by the travel date. Don't stress hopefully you'll get it by the end of this week. Otherwise email and ask them the status.
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ziam said:
Assalamo alikum to all with good news....Alhamdulillah my wife got PPR today.......see timeline below:

wife case
Sep/2010--AOR
Jul/2011--re-PCC/IMM forms
Aug/2011--re-Medical
Oct/2011--PPR

Thanks & Prais to Allah & all of forum members for support and prayers.......
those still waiting, May Allah give them patience & bless them with good news inshAllah......

A big congratulations to you :) MashAllah, seems like a smooth case, well within the timeframe. I wish both of you the very best, happy togetherness :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
somuchinlove said:
Congratulations to all brothers and sisters who received their visas or PPR requests. I was wondering if anyone knows what PHEP letter means? If I am not wrong, it is PPR request? I am so anxious, CHC sent PHEP letter yesterday to my husband, does that mean they need his passport to stamp visa?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Aray wah! Congratulations :) Yeh tou haal hai, PPR mila and you dont even know its PPR hehehe congrats sis! :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ish said:
Hi All...
I m sharing my wife's timeline
AOR Aug 18th 2010
Re medical Aug 23rd 2011
PPR Oct 1 2011
Passport sent on 4th oct 2011
How longgggggg it takes to get passport back?
Thanks

Mubarak Mubarak :) You'll get it in another week or maximum 10 days inshAllah. It takes 2-3 weeks to return the passport, sometimes even a month...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Ainy dekh lo, before you could ask, any good news....you got so much on good news on the forum today :)