May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
noshi said:
From where we can get Polio certificate in Lah0re ?
Go to the Govt Hospitals or District Health Office, etc they should be able to help you.
I think this facility will also be offered at the airports by june 1.

Check news/google, it will guide you if you're still not sure. Ask around.

liquid

Mar 22, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012 & Jan 2014
File Transfer...
03-12-2011
Med's Request
12-03-13
Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
Patience2010 said:
Salam Micmac101,

I thought I was the only one waiting this long.

SubhanAllah you have been waiting longer than me. I didn't know how good the forums were until recently so I finally registered today. I was born and raised in Canada and I am a 3rd generation Canadian. I got married on February 2010 and I applied for my wife to come to Canada on December 2010. It took me 10 months to get all my paperwork together so I could finally apply for my wife to come to Canada. I never ever thought it would take this long. Patience is the key to success. I am optimistic and inshAllah I pray that everyone is united with their families as soon as possible.

I am in the same boat. Applied in December 2010 file transfered February 2011 and since then just wait wait and wait.
It's so frustrating.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
liquid said:
I am in the same boat. Applied in December 2010 file transfered February 2011 and since then just wait wait and wait.
It's so frustrating.
I would love to know how many files they have in Islamabad for clients from 2010. This is like we are falling through the cracks...... Oh Allah help us all In Sha Allah..........

Micmac101

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
When there is no Update or new changes to applications so members on this forum are used To check once in a week or once in a month. :-\

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam, just received a letter from my MP and Chris Alexander. They have anther interview date set up for my husband around July 7,2014. This will be the fourth interview since 2012.
Please pray that they will make it easy for us and may they also request his Pass Port.

Please beg of everyone to please pray for us In Sha Allah that all goes ok. We are going into our 44 second month. Also I'm in Pakistan and I pray goes well for other members and for us too In Sha Allah

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, just received a letter from my MP and Chris Alexander. They have anther interview date set up for my husband around July 7,2014. This will be the fourth interview since 2012.
Please pray that they will make it easy for us and may they also request his Pass Port.

Please beg of everyone to please pray for us In Sha Allah that all goes ok. We are going into our 44 second month. Also I'm in Pakistan and I pray goes well for other members and for us too In Sha Allah
Sister We all are praying for you and also solute for your passion and courage.
In sha Allah very soon your hubby will get visa

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
ziaulhaq75 said:
Sister We all are praying for you and also solute for your passion and courage.
In sha Allah very soon your hubby will get visa
Salam and thank you for yours prays In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam forum members,

My husband received the letter yesterday by registered mail for another interview for July 7,2014 at 10AM. I made a mistake by saying it was the fourth interview its the third interview.

Still why on earth another interview I have no idea, but the letter states a list of things that have not been on the other letters before. Like it states that if the spouse is with the applicant in Pakistan they are requested to attend the interview. Also any proofs of ongoing relationship like photos, chats, and receipts of purchases of gifts also phone bills.

I have sent my boarding pass for my arrival June 09/14 along with a small letter requesting where they are at this time in the process.

This was before I received and email from my MP stating they have received notice that an interview was in the works.

Last Friday I received word from Minister's office that******** could be scheduled for an interview around July 7th and that a letter would be sent. Yesterday Minister ‘s office confirmed this and sent me this message:

«Heard back from officials that they will be contacting the client shortly to arrange a new interview. Hopefully this will lead to a final decision on the file.»

I so pray In Sha Allah that this interview will give the Visa Officers a clearer and final picture of our relationship and ask for his Pass Port. They asked him for another Police Clearance Certificate this will be the third and a medical was not asked for as it will expire at the end of July In Sha Allah as on their official website it states that a Visor Officer will accept a medical that has expired 6 months before.

I beg of everyone to please pray for us as we are now entering the 44 month of filing our application In Sha Allah.... Only Allah knows better and I pray Allah answers out prayers in this matter

In Sha Allah this would be the most wonderful RAMADAN in all the years we have been together In Sha Allah and I pray Allah hears our prayers and answers them too In Sha Allah.

May ALLAH answer all our prayers for us all to be with our spouses soon In Sha Allah..

Please pray for us In Sha Allah......

Micmac101

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam forum members,

My husband received the letter yesterday by registered mail for another interview for July 7,2014 at 10AM. I made a mistake by saying it was the fourth interview its the third interview.

Still why on earth another interview I have no idea, but the letter states a list of things that have not been on the other letters before. Like it states that if the spouse is with the applicant in Pakistan they are requested to attend the interview. Also any proofs of ongoing relationship like photos, chats, and receipts of purchases of gifts also phone bills.

I have sent my boarding pass for my arrival June 09/14 along with a small letter requesting where they are at this time in the process.

This was before I received and email from my MP stating they have received notice that an interview was in the works.

Last Friday I received word from Minister's office that******** could be scheduled for an interview around July 7th and that a letter would be sent. Yesterday Minister ‘s office confirmed this and sent me this message:

«Heard back from officials that they will be contacting the client shortly to arrange a new interview. Hopefully this will lead to a final decision on the file.»

I so pray In Sha Allah that this interview will give the Visa Officers a clearer and final picture of our relationship and ask for his Pass Port. They asked him for another Police Clearance Certificate this will be the third and a medical was not asked for as it will expire at the end of July In Sha Allah as on their official website it states that a Visor Officer will accept a medical that has expired 6 months before.

I beg of everyone to please pray for us as we are now entering the 44 month of filing our application In Sha Allah.... Only Allah knows better and I pray Allah answers out prayers in this matter

In Sha Allah this would be the most wonderful RAMADAN in all the years we have been together In Sha Allah and I pray Allah hears our prayers and answers them too In Sha Allah.

May ALLAH answer all our prayers for us all to be with our spouses soon In Sha Allah..

Please pray for us In Sha Allah......

Micmac101
Congratulations sister
At least you hear back from CHC
Tell you husband take as many proof as he can
Phone call details, viber, whatsapp, skype, facebook
Your passport copy and boarding pass coppy, also print the stamped pages copy which shows you continously traveled.
And please remember that the visa officer may be cross match your answers so please remember and try tell same answer
In sha Allah this Ramadan will bring lot of happiness for you
Please remember me in your prayers

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
ziaulhaq75 said:
Congratulations sister
At least you hear back from CHC
Tell you husband take as many proof as he can
Phone call details, viber, whatsapp, skype, facebook
Your passport copy and boarding pass coppy, also print the stamped pages copy which shows you continously traveled.
And please remember that the visa officer may be cross match your answers so please remember and try tell same answer
In sha Allah this Ramadan will bring lot of happiness for you
Please remember me in your prayers
I do and I will as always In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Hi, my husband is going to have his third interview on July 7,2014.

Has anyone had a third interview. He passed the other two, the first was for security and the second was our relationship and he passed this too. With the Visa Officer saying Welcome to New Brunswick twice as she said I love New Brunswick.

Then they found out that the Lawyer who was supposed to register our marriage was not a legal signer with the Union Council. CIC Islamabad gave my husband the chance to get this properly registered which he did. I'm listed with NARDA as his dependant, as well as with his work. My husband is registered with my work as Beneficiary, along with my bank as Beneficiary.

Then in the GCSM Notes its written that now they think its a MOC and the papers from the Union Council maybe forged. They say this has he was trying not to be Miss Representing himself.

We have sent many photos of family gatherings, Pass Port stamps of entering and leaving Pakistan and this is the 21 trip to be with him in 51 months of marriage.

Now a third interview is really confusing us. In the letter it states that if I'm here I can attend the interview and bring more proof of our on going relationship.

So please anyone with info about a third interview would be a great help and blessing In Sha Allah.....
Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all and a very Happy Ramadan to you all and your families.

I need some help here if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam all and a very Happy Ramadan to you all and your families.

I need some help here if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

You are in prayers. Very soon you shall be reunited with your spouse InShaaAllah ... we all will InShaaAllah.