+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Just curious !!! Can you please give me you inputs. I know at this point its all guessing. But lets see what's your all take on this?
Due to relationship problem I had withdrawn my previous sponsorship app (2012).

Anyways since then I had a birth of a second baby (One is Canadian and the other baby is waiting on the Cnd Citizenship certificate) and now again applied in Feb 2014 (SAME MARRIAGE AND SAME APPLICANT), The file transferred to LVO on first week of May 2014.

Yesterday when I checked E-case (Under the file number NOT under client ID "UCI"). They were showing status of both files (PAST WITHDRAWAL APP + RECENT APP). I thought that they wanted to see through the both files which I assumed is fine by me.

As a habit of checking my E-case at least once a day. When I checked my E-Case the next day, It ONLY showed the status of my current file (APP RECEIVED). And my past app which was withdrawn, vanished again.

Question: What to make of this? I heard they don't touch any files in the first 5-8 months for eligibility? But here obviously indicates some sort of an activity? Or it is just a system glitch....ANY GUESSES??? CURIOUS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MICMAC101: I have been reading silently most of the forum and read couple of your posts. Me and my spouse are keeping you in our prayers. May God be with you. Keep praying and hopefully you will have fruitful interview this time. Good luck

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah
Congratulation a lot sister
I m really happy for you

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hey Micmac101 Congrats . I visited forum to actually find out about your interview. Happy for you. May Allah blesses you both and you get your visa very soon. Once again Congrats :) . Perfect example of patience and hope.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam it may seem like I took over the board but if I forgot anyone with all their good wishes and Duas for give me and if I have been rude or pushed myself or hurt anyone here on the frum forgive me please In Sha Allah..... Agan more good news our case is speeding out of the door by loops and bounds Alhamdulillah as my husband was given a medical appointment for tomorrow In Sha Allah..

I feel so blessed you cannot imagine Alhamdulillah, May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong to anyone as I'm truly sorry.

These past 45 months I had every MP in Canada on the run LOL. They have been sending me emails left and right for me to vote for them in the next Election LOL.

Even yesterday at the interview my husband told me after that until they called me in for the Interview he was not sure what was happening. I think all the stress these past 45 months caught up with him, but Alhamdulillah Allah had more fight in me for that I`m so truly grateful In Sha Allah.

The man introduced himself and was starting to speak and I said ok you have had our file for 45 months what more do you need. He looked at me and said when did you convert to Islam, I said in 2006 long before I knew my husband.
He said do you see this it was our file and I would not be afraid to say there was over 3000 sheets to our case. He said your case made history LOL.

He also said our case would have been done last year had it not been for that lawyer screwing your case up like he did.

He said from now on CIC Immigration will be checking each file before they do anything and if this Lawyers name is on any more like it has been, all cases will be on hold or the clients notified that their marriages were never registered by this lawyer.

I sat down and said thank you because had it not being for CIC Islamabad our marriage would never have been registered and my husband & I thank him as now its registered Alhamdulillah.

He discussed a few things then looked up at us and said would 2 weeks or maybe 2 months be ok to final things here in Pakistan with a grin. I started to cry and because of the culture I held back from kissing my husband but we just put our arms around each other. I cannot thank Allah enough for all the wonderful blessings. We both wished his Mom could be here to see us and him being approved. I pray that she sees us In Sha Allah.. I just pray that we be the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be so we can all be together in Heaven In Sha Allah.

Along with the good wishes from everyone here we had to make calls to both sides of our families and all were like jumping in the air with happiness on this wonderful day. Everyone wants to drive us to our home In Sha Allah....

I thank this forum for all the help and can never be more grateful than we feel now but pray to Allah that HE blesses each of you with all good news like us. Again thank you for all your prayers and may all your hopes and dreams and prayers be answered by Allah In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
I want to tell everyone here so you may pass on this news that the Lawyer who signed our Nika papers and never registered our wedding is Dawood Khan. CIC Immigration Islamabad maybe taking this Lawyer to court as it was the most unusual and terrible thing he did by delaying our case almost a year. May Allah help us all from this dishonest person In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
inexplored said:
Hey Micmac101 Congrats . I visited forum to actually find out about your interview. Happy for you. May Allah blesses you both and you get your visa very soon. Once again Congrats :) . Perfect example of patience and hope.
Salam and thank you for your great Duas and may your case get more faster In Sha Allah....

Micmac101

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
AOA
Its been a long time since i last logged in.
I wanted to ask something. I've received an e-mail from CHC asking me for my medical. They've given me 2 months starting from 1 oct. I've called the IOM Isb but the recording plays to get an appointment through e-mail. i couldn't hear the proper e-mail address so i want to know the correct e-mail address.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Quiet Storm said:
AOA
I wanted to ask something. I've received an e-mail from CHC asking me for my medical. They've given me 2 months starting from 1 oct. I've called the IOM Isb but the recording plays to get an appointment through e-mail. i couldn't hear the proper e-mail address so i want to know the correct e-mail address.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
I contacted someone on the forum and hope they will send the email In Sha Allah. I will post as soon as I receive and may Allah help you get the Visa soon In Sha Allah............

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
micmac101 said:
I contacted someone on the forum and hope they will send the email In Sha Allah. I will post as soon as I receive and may Allah help you get the Visa soon In Sha Allah............

jazak ALLAH dear
congratulations for you case progress

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Quiet Storm said:
AOA
Waiting for your reply
Thanks
Remove the spaces:canmedpk @ iom.int
Include the following int he email:
· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

cong very much same here i am from lahore my wife in alberta and i m waiting my passport after PPR i sent passport in sep and did not rec passport yet now please pray for me
Micmac101

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam After a long time.
Does Any One Knew in Estimate How Much it take processing Humanitarian & Compassionate Case For Afghan Family in Islamabad Office & After it's sent to Canada ? Total Duration ( 6 Years , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 or 10+ )
Thanks.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all, My husband has been here 2 weeks and all is going well. We are getting our first snow storm of 20 cm of snow.

In the province your landing be sure to contact the province service provider as they have special incentives for new comers for jobs In Sha Allah.
May Allah help you all in getting together In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101