Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
micmac101 said:
Salam forum,

I'm leaving Pakistan on Friday with PIA In Sha Allah....... I'm so weak and so sick with all this heat that if I don't leave now I will never make it back to my homeland Canada.

Thank you all for your support I will try to be online sometimes to post tracking numbers or help others if I'm able to. But right now I need a phone number for Islamabad chc can someone help me please In Sha Allah
Good luck. Hope you reach safe and sound, and start getting better soon InshaAllah.

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
Basilzaman said:
Wazifa for Hajaat/ Wish Tried and Tested (Urdu & English)

This is very authentic and powerful Wazifa for any hajat e.g. Job, Wealth, Marriage, etc. It starts working within a week. The Wazifa is very famous in all Salasil of Qadiria/ Chishtia/ Naqshabandia/ Suharvardia.
Famous Wali ALLAH, Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Fazil-e-Barelvi Rehmat ULLAH Alaih has given Ijazat/ Permission to read this Wazifa to all Sunni Muslims. You will also find this Wazifa in Shajra Sharif of Ameer-e-Dawat-e-Islami Damat BarkatumulQudsia.

Here It Is: -

ALLAHU RABBI LA SHARIKALAHU

Read daily this for 874 times by sitting on Prayer Mat towards the side of Qiblah Sharif/ Khana Kaba Sharif. Read Darood Sharif 11 times at beginning and end of Wazifa. And, keep reading this Wazifa all the day unlimited while sitting, laying, walking, working, running etc. Continue this until your wish is fulfilled.

Urdu Explanation of Wazifa:- 874 martaba upper dye gaye alfaz ko parhna ha or jaye namaz par baith kar Qiblah Sharif ki taraf mun kar k. is k ilawa din bhar chalet phirte uthte baithte har waqt isi ka wird karte rahen. Jab tak aap ki murad puri na ho ise jari rakhen. Ak hafte k baad he is k asraat aap ko nazar ana shuru ho jayen gay.

If you want the Wazifa to work more better become TALIB of Ameer-e-Dawateislami through their website “Dawateislami.net”.

MUST READ DAROOD SHARIF & BISMILLAH SHARIF IN START OF EVERY WAZIFA NO MATTER MENTIONED OR NOT

Please Don't forget me in your Prayers.
:eek: JAHALAT ka koi ilaaj naee.... Canada ja k un ko b wazeefay pe laga dena... bijli bananay ka wazeefa... garmi bhaganay ka wazeefa... lol

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Dear All,

I have very important questions regarding our application. Last Monday our application status to decision made from In process.

But address is still showing Pakistan Address.

I was expecting passports back last week but didn't receive anything.
Re- medical was performed April 25 2013

After how long I will receive my passports back?
thanks in advance,

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
kanayda said:
:eek: JAHALAT ka koi ilaaj naee.... Canada ja k un ko b wazeefay pe laga dena... bijli bananay ka wazeefa... garmi bhaganay ka wazeefa... lol
I agree with you that when people are in any kind of problem: they look for easy way out and wazifa is one of the easy thing to do even though many people don't even pray salat (namaz) which is obligatory.
Allah is undoubtedly very merciful and hear's everything or may grant what someone ask for, but we should first fulfill our duties (pray 5 times a day) and then according to our prophet saying that "Allah is closest to us at the time of tahajud and he ask: if there is anyone who needs something but most people are sleeping at that time and don't care to ask at that time nor they pray tahajud.
There are certain duas which are told by our prophet but first we should worry about our duties.
May Allah give us time & strength to perform those duties and keep us on the right track so when we meet him: we should not be sorry at that time.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
alishah5 said:
Dear All,

I have very important questions regarding our application. Last Monday our application status to decision made from In process.

But address is still showing Pakistan Address.

I was expecting passports back last week but didn't receive anything.
Re- medical was performed April 25 2013

After how long I will receive my passports back?
thanks in advance,
This is one of the most difficult question you asked because no one knows exactly when you will get your passport back because some cases they kept the passport for many months and for some they received it back in few weeks but you have a good sign shown to you from in process to decision made. So just hang on for little longer and start packing for a better weather/temperature. http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&gs_rn=14&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=mississauga%20weather&cp=15&gs_id=s&xhr=t&q=mississauga+temperature&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=mississauga+tem&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=1&biw=1536&bih=788&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&cad=b

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Many Thanks Impulsive,

They are holding passports for three months now and during that time medical got expired. So they requested remedial.
Anyways based on historical figures, what DECISION MADE status means without changing to Canadian home address.

Thanks again.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Has anybody ever been in a situation where they asked for their passport to be returned without the visa being stamped because CHC was taking too long and they had to travel?

I find myself in this situation. With my passport gone for more than 9 months now (and absolutely no signs of it being stamped) I need to travel and have to ask them to return it. But these people take 2 months to check their mails, so I don't know how to pursue this.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
alishah5 said:
Many Thanks Impulsive,

They are holding passports for three months now and during that time medical got expired. So they requested remedial.
Anyways based on historical figures, what DECISION MADE status means without changing to Canadian home address.
Thanks again.
Decision Made is surely a good news for you which means that you will hear good news soon Inshallah. It is hard to say about the time frame because chc has no boundries and the exception is our Lord's (Allah's ) permission.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
syedgj said:
Has anybody ever been in a situation where they asked for their passport to be returned without the visa being stamped because CHC was taking too long and they had to travel?

I find myself in this situation. With my passport gone for more than 9 months now (and absolutely no signs of it being stamped) I need to travel and have to ask them to return it. But these people take 2 months to check their mails, so I don't know how to pursue this.
Please take this matter to the mp (member of parliment) in your riding in Canada so the office of mp would get the answer in couple of days for what the reason is for the delay.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
So happy you made it back safely to your wife Your both in my prayers In Sha Allah
Thanks sister
JazakAllah
Have a safe journey

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
impulsive said:
Please take this matter to the mp (member of parliment) in your riding in Canada so the office of mp would get the answer in couple of days for what the reason is for the delay.
The MP stage has long since past. Out of the 9 months, for the past 6 months they've been saying it is stuck in 3rd party verifications. 2 days ago they told us the same thing, and that to contact them after a couple months.

So I don't care about the visa stamp anymore, they are clearly not concerned either. I just want my travelling document.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
syedgj said:
The MP stage has long since past. Out of the 9 months, for the past 6 months they've been saying it is stuck in 3rd party verifications. 2 days ago they told us the same thing, and that to contact them after a couple months.
So I don't care about the visa stamp anymore, they are clearly not concerned either. I just want my travelling document.
So that means that it is upto these people to verify the background check jargons/tactics. They always have some excuse to delay Pakistanis.

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Where are tracking numbers?? Lol

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
,I GOT INTERVIEW DATA 05 JUNE 2013 SO HAPPY

ANY ONE ELSE ALSO GOT INTERVIEW DATA IN JUNE , PLEASE LET ME KNOW

DEAR ALL GUYS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT I WILL PASS INTERVIEW

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013