+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Ali_427 said:
My application was transferred on 28th April 2010 and still no letter, so don't worry they will take their sweet time....

Ali
ok so now we have Ali as well 3 people with close time line :D

muhammad 2528

May 1, 2010
I sponserd my husband the cic Isb started processing on the application on 24 Feb 2009.In the month of May 2010 we recived the re medical request and pcc ,medical was done in the second weak of April and pcc was mailed to cic on the same day,the cic also send background decleration form with pcc, form was also mailed with the pcc,question is does the same form is again asked to be filled with ever ones pcc request and will they again go for the background check? or they asked for it because it was 13 months period passed when the application started processing and i email cic regarding the status last weak got the reply it is in process .my hubby is doing the same bussiness which was mentioned in the first form and residing at the same address.Any idea what and when will be the next step from cic?hope ppr .
Thanks for ur reply in advance

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I am sponsored by my wife what about you? yes our time lines are really close so lets see btw what city are u in I am from KHI.
Im in Canada, sponsoring my hubby from Islamabad.

B

bestplace4u

psionator said:
Im in Canada, sponsoring my hubby from Islamabad.
wish u good luck and hope all of us get together with our loved ones soon :)

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
muhammad 2528 said:
I sponserd my husband the cic Isb started processing on the application on 24 Feb 2009.In the month of May 2010 we recived the re medical request and pcc ,medical was done in the second weak of April and pcc was mailed to cic on the same day,the cic also send background decleration form with pcc, form was also mailed with the pcc,question is does the same form is again asked to be filled with ever ones pcc request and will they again go for the background check? or they asked for it because it was 13 months period passed when the application started processing and i email cic regarding the status last weak got the reply it is in process .my hubby is doing the same bussiness which was mentioned in the first form and residing at the same address.Any idea what and when will be the next step from cic?hope ppr .
Thanks for ur reply in advance
INSHALLAH ur PPR is v near u will b getting it any day now so just relax .......... my timeline is closer to u so can u guide me properly i sent my remedical on 10 MAY 2010 how come u got remedical request in MAY but u sent ur Remedical in April n must update me when u get PPR plzzzz my email ID is rana_108@hotmail.com ( For ur background declaration it is just to update his complete data in his file at CHC so dont worry for that just check that form with previous one i mean match them )

R

raja21

that is relly wierd you should contact your office in Quebec and see whats going on!

Will you like to tell me how i or my wife can check it or follow it because i have not reference number or information of about my case

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it takes over a month just to see, in Process in ISB and in others countries they have already requested passport for visa in a month, this is ridiculous.

They need to fix this process, most of cases are straight forward and should be done right away!!!!

Ali

B

bestplace4u

Ali_427 said:
it takes over a month just to see, in Process in ISB and in others countries they have already requested passport for visa in a month, this is ridiculous.

They need to fix this process, most of cases are straight forward and should be done right away!!!!

Ali
Well I haven't heard from anyone if they rcvd passport request within a month from ISB this is one of the slowest CHC around

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Well I haven't heard from anyone if they rcvd passport request within a month from ISB this is one of the slowest CHC around
That is what I said too, lot of countries the whole process is done in a month, but Islamabad it takes over a month to be just get in IN PROCESS stage....

Ali

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
psionator said:
You are right you guys.. but what can we do? :(
I know the waiting and anticipation is difficult to endur, but we all need to stay positive and keep our chins up. InshAllah our applications will get underway as the backlog of applications prior to the decision to send Economic applications to London for processing thins out, a step in the right direction.

best wishes to all!

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Please excuse my language but i am really upset right now... What the hell is background check and how long does it take...

As mentioned in the previous threads by me.. my case was forwarded in Islamabad June 2009. i recieved the request for Re-Medical in January 2010... and then after doing the re-medical my husband recieved a letter for re submission of police certificate in end of April 2010.. now, my MP wrote to the embassy, and we recieved the following reply today

In response to your e-mail below, please be advised that our office has received Police Certificate and file will be forwarded for background checks. We do not know how long these will take but we will inform the applicant when we (receive the results and) are ready to process this case further.

All i can say is " Not very encouraging" What do they mean by the fact that they will send it for back ground checks and then will let us know when the freaking results come if they can process it further.. i was hoping to recieve the PPR now... seems like the idiots want more information.. i have provided everything... all suplementary forms... every single thing... why have they not sent the case for background checks already.. its been a month since they recieved the police certificate for the second time.... if they call my husband for an interview... i swear that will be like way over.....

decentvampire

Mar 12, 2010
here is my timeline
my medical expiry date was 20th may 2010 and i am waiting for any further contact from CHC Islamabad

07/20/09 - Application sent to CPC-M
07/24/09 - Received at CPC-M
08/25/09 - Decision Made, Letter Sent: 29/08/2009
09/07/09 - Letter Recieved; Approved!
10/07/09 - PR Status Changed to "in process" (Process start)

and still waiting

B

bestplace4u

decentvampire said:
here is my timeline
my medical expiry date was 20th may 2010 and i am waiting for any further contact from CHC Islamabad

07/20/09 - Application sent to CPC-M
07/24/09 - Received at CPC-M
08/25/09 - Decision Made, Letter Sent: 29/08/2009
09/07/09 - Letter Recieved; Approved!
10/07/09 - PR Status Changed to "in process" (Process start)

and still waiting
Hope u will hear the good news soon wish u good luck