Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
plz any 1 tell me k jin k pass bhi koi request i hai status change houne kitne din k badh i hai cz 2 weeks hogae me ko abhi tak kch nhi aya kia karhe hai wo log itna tym q lga rahe hai i have sme short travel history i go for a honeymoon only r tu kch bhi nhi :'(

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
masom_2012 said:
plz any 1 tell me k jin k pass bhi koi request i hai status change houne kitne din k badh i hai cz 2 weeks hogae me ko abhi tak kch nhi aya kia karhe hai wo log itna tym q lga rahe hai i have sme short travel history i go for a honeymoon only r tu kch bhi nhi :'(
travel history mai International travel matlab hota hai. And status change and recieve anything mai koi bohot bara link nahi hai, jese mine In process hua to hamen tou next day ppr mila, lekin uus se pehle forms and remed k waqt application recieved hee tha for a very very long time......yesss address was disappeared since mid december when we recived remed and re pcc and forms, phir appeared for 2 weeks , since then still disappeared.........yahan bohot se logon ka or bhi different hai u must have an idea...k address and in process honay se bhi uunhen kuuch zyada good news nahi mili, I think

lover

Nov 15, 2011
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
lover said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
What about those who recive Remed and PPR together? (as in stage 3). and also, You or anyone one else tell please that how longer they can hold someone,s PP in MAXIMUM?

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
raptorsfan said:
2 years to get PR....5 years wait after getting the PR to sponsor a new spouse. In order to prevent fraud. A very good move.

I think its fair, why would you want your spouse to have a PR card right away anyway? They would be living with you anyway.

A solid living together of 2 years is necessary to develop an understanding.

If you have the PR card you will be travelling to Pakistan back and fourth and it will cost you a lot of money as well. A couple needs to save money in their early years, not spend it on useless things like travelling.
Everyone has a right to have an opinion of their own.. Your circumstances seem a little different from mine, which makes me right for ma opinion.
Not everyone is dying to get outta Pakistan.. After living 10+years in Canada.. not to mention years of my brought up weren't so marvelous that i would recommend to live there.
I personally think, after living at both places.. i wud rather prefer Pakistan, over any other country.. for the purposes of freedom, food, people, and ofcourse MONEY!
If anyone of you thinks Money is not in Pakistan.. but other countries.. then i am sorry to say.. after living in Pakistan after my marriage.. I think people are way rich here than Canada.. People actually OWN their houses, cars.. You should visit Pak, if you haven't in a while.. This country has rich cars.. rich houses.. Damn! its unblvable! I was shocked to see it too.. but here it is..and what does Canada have? Mortgages? you pay till you die! You own nothing! But Yes.. if you say security and system wise.. Pak sucks! but you talk Security? Who knows if you will survive to take next breath? No one! so thats useless.. System.. i can agree with..

Anyhow, to put it short.. everyone has different circumstances.. If only Canada Immigration were nice enough to give Visit Visa easy way without being fussy I wouldn't have been in this position.. but They don't! so i dont have a choice but to sponsor... and just get rid of the whole visit dilemma.

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
mainbucha said:
They are not going to bound anybody. Sponsored persons would be free to travel as much as they want and they will have all the rights as permanent residents. They will just have one condition, that if they get divorce or get separate within first 2 years then their status will be revoked.
Okay now You make sense.. But for sum reason i am not able to find this news anywhere in details! what you said.. makes a lot of sense..

B

bestplace4u

blue_angel said:
Okay now You make sense.. But for sum reason i am not able to find this news anywhere in details! what you said.. makes a lot of sense..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-09.asp

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
blue_angel said:
Everyone has a right to have an opinion of their own.. Your circumstances seem a little different from mine, which makes me right for ma opinion.
Not everyone is dying to get outta Pakistan.. After living 10+years in Canada.. not to mention years of my brought up weren't so marvelous that i would recommend to live there.
I personally think, after living at both places.. i wud rather prefer Pakistan, over any other country.. for the purposes of freedom, food, people, and ofcourse MONEY!
If anyone of you thinks Money is not in Pakistan.. but other countries.. then i am sorry to say.. after living in Pakistan after my marriage.. I think people are way rich here than Canada.. People actually OWN their houses, cars.. You should visit Pak, if you haven't in a while.. This country has rich cars.. rich houses.. Damn! its unblvable! I was shocked to see it too.. but here it is..and what does Canada have? Mortgages? you pay till you die! You own nothing! But Yes.. if you say security and system wise.. Pak sucks! but you talk Security? Who knows if you will survive to take next breath? No one! so thats useless.. System.. i can agree with..

Anyhow, to put it short.. everyone has different circumstances.. If only Canada Immigration were nice enough to give Visit Visa easy way without being fussy I wouldn't hav

e been in this position.. but They don't! so i dont have a choice to sponsor... and just get rid of the whole visit dilemma.
Very well said.........

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Many Congratulation brother.... Good Luck... .

saifsmarty said:
hi dear expert fellows, (accept thanks in advance)

i require some important information regarding things written below,please do reply asap and make me thankful to you.

i have got my ppr letter:

1- do i need to fill my information only or do i need to fill my spouse info too? she is in Canada and sponsored me.

2- my medical is expiring in 3 months from now and passport will expire in next year FAB. in forms they say that visa will be issued from the date when medical is done and it's valid for 12 month from issuance.that mean i have time to leave Pakistan until expiry of my medical ,which is coming in 3 months ? because visa validity time starts from the date when medical was done,right?

3- can i take a connected flight or should i travel via direct PIA to Canada, with my first immigration visa?further,do we take one way ticket with this visa "just clearing if we need to buy return?" please reply .

cooperation is appreciated in advance.thanks alot and jazak allah khair.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
masom_2012 said:
It doesn't make any difference that what it is written .............but if ur address is disappeared that it makes probably a big difference!

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
how do u get to knoe that your address has dissapeared? do u check your ecas thrice a day or wat ?

lover

Nov 15, 2011
Doncarlos said:
What about those who recive Remed and PPR together? (as in stage 3). and also, You or anyone one else tell please that how longer they can hold someone,s PP in MAXIMUM?
2 to 3 month