Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
14 MONTHS and STILL NO NEWS. MY AOR IS JAN 2011. IT IS SO CONFUSING NOW, CHC IS ALL OVER THE PLACE DIFFERENT MONTHS. I THOUGHT IT WAS ON FIRST COME BASES.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
ALSO IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME THIS PLEASE. WHAT KIND OF MAIL DO THEY USE TO SEND MAILS TO AFGHANISTAN? IS IT THAT TCS OR WHAT IS IT?

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
I AM SO WORRIED I WANT TO SEND MILLIONS OF EMAILS TO THESE RETARDS. ASKING MILLIONS OF QUESTION. I AM SO PISSED OFFFF

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Happyface said:
I AM SO WORRIED I WANT TO SEND MILLIONS OF EMAILS TO THESE RETARDS. ASKING MILLIONS OF QUESTION. I AM SO PISSED OFFFF
I can feel your pain sister.. Allah is the greatest .. He is Rehman and Raheem :)

Check your PM !

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
FYI:
I am still waiting too! AOR is Dec 23rd 2010. Applied Nov 17 2010.

I know another friend who was Dec 10 2010 and his wife got Med and PR. This was Feb 20 something.

::)

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
mainbucha said:
They are not going to bound anybody. Sponsored persons would be free to travel as much as they want and they will have all the rights as permanent residents. They will just have one condition, that if they get divorce or get separate within first 2 years then their status will be revoked.
I say its great! Its only a problem for those that committing Fraud. If you happen to get a divorce within 2 years, tough luck! This would improve timelines, hopefully! If they don't decrease visa quota.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
I remember someone here once said she got her re-medical request through Pakistan Post.
I want to ask whether it was registered post or normal and What was the stamp date on the letter and when did you receive it?

B

bestplace4u

High rate of Canada Super Visa rejections

Canada, 15th March: Canada has high rate of rejections for Super visa applications.
This is despite the fact that Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney had unveiled Canada Super Visa system in November last year to facilitate increased number of elders including parents and grand-parents join their children in Canada.

Canada Super Visa-a tale of broken promises—Kenney had promised that Canada Super Visa will help parents caught up in immigration backlog to visit their children. It was stated to be a generous visa facility for coming to Canada. The only requirement stated by Kenney was that applicants must fulfill health care and other conditions. No wonder, it was seen as a big relief for facilitating parents’ visits to Canada.

Canada denies opportunities for family reunification --Increasingly high rates of Canada Super visa rejections are a big blow to the dreams of several wanting to come and stay with their children and grand children living in Canada.

Consider, for example, the case of Emma Canizales who was eager to see her parents come to Canada by sponsoring them through Canada Super Visa system.

However, to her dismay and surprise, Canada immigration department CIC-Citizenship and Immigration Canada- refused Canada Super Visa applications of her mother and father. Both had applied for Canada immigration under family reunification in the year 2008.

This was despite the fact that $2,200 was paid for the return ticket and another $6,000 towards health insurance coverage for their parents.

And it is uncertain whether the amount spent will be returned by CIC or not, stated Canizales. Canizales is living in Canada for the last 11 years and her all siblings are also in Canada. Making a trip to visit their parents costs several dollars for each trip. So, it was natural that she invited her parents to visit them.

Other loopholes in Canada Super Visa system—It’s not just the high rate of visa rejections that is bothering many children wanting to sponsor their parents through Canada Super Visas.

Even if parents are granted Canada Super visas for meeting and staying with their immigrant children in Canada, their stay is limited to six months, in some cases.

As per Canada Super Visa rules, parents and grandparents are allowed to move in and out of Canada for visiting their family over a period of 10 years while having a stay of up to two years during each time.

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
Ok Gurus,

GCMS report of my spouse states that Criminal, Security and Eligibility has not started. Wondering how long does it usually take for this process to be completed? Strange enough under medical it shows status Cancelled. Any thoughts????

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
ali_G said:
Ok Gurus,

GCMS report of my spouse states that Criminal, Security and Eligibility has not started. Wondering how long does it usually take for this process to be completed? Strange enough under medical it shows status Cancelled. Any thoughts????
but apne tu kaha tha k apki wife ko passport request i hai