ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryaam said:
do you have to send the reservation too? does it help,
just wanted to know
No you dont need to send the seat reservation in normal situation. But because my wife medical is going to expire on Oct 30 so they are not going to ask for re-medical and instead asked my wife to send reservation as a proof to make sure that you will travel before Oct 30. I assume visa will be valid only till Oct 30. Thanks God otherwise remedical gonna take another 2 months atleast.

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No you dont need to send the seat reservation in normal situation. But because my wife medical is going to expire on Oct 30 so they are not going to ask for re-medical and instead asked my wife to send reservation as a proof to make sure that you will travel before Oct 30. I assume visa will be valid only till Oct 30. Thanks God otherwise remedical gonna take another 2 months atleast.
oh ic
thanks, good luck with everything

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Td officer got fired from tdbank for insiders trading! He was given the choice to serve in Pakistan or Face 16 month jail time, so he opted for Chc islamabad
Haha this is good one. Veeray kaise ho kya haal hy, still in PK? Thanks for wishing me and the long wait finally get paid. What is the update on your side.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
hello bro..i heard ur sis was a march aor too..did they hear anything???

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha this is good one. Veeray kaise ho kya haal hy, still in PK? Thanks for wishing me and the long wait finally get paid. What is the update on your side.
Ya bro still in pk and protesting! They have not replied to my email recently! Pat nahi kya kar rahe hain sale kuttey, my remed is way past due since June and now it's october :eek:,

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Passport mailed out to CHC today through TCS along with seat reservation.
Great news bro .. Did your wife get PPR by TCS yesterday or today?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Passport mailed out to CHC today through TCS along with seat reservation.
WOW that was fast! Did your wife phisically receive her PPR yet or your just sent everything as per their request by email and phone conversation?

InshAllah everything will work out bro; you got 25 days to play with and thats plenty :)

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
I got a call from CHC-I today....the lady was asking me for my passport..as i got my PPR two days ago n said dat plz make sure that ur name should b on the consignment!

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
maryaam said:
Thats so true, we work so hard for our loved one but then they are still not happy and think we don't think of them hard.
I work so hard to pay here and also send my husband money but every month he wants more and more, he thinks we have a money tree here...I just don't understand what how he spends 30 thousand rp in 20 days still asking for more money to send him,
I take all this immigration tension, inquiry, emails and payment and still they don't think from our side, and feel we "bahar" in canada with no stress,
my friend's husband just came few months ago and he start to work, instead of supporting the wife to share the cost and payments, he sends the money to his family back in pakistan...don't know if its right, we girls work sooo hard but still can't make our husbands satisfy....

sorry for all this talk,reading this message just open up my heart's pain lol
omg...u are kidding...i have been working and i support my 3 kids and i did not send a penny to my husband since i have been waiting and even when i go to pakistan to visit him i do not bring a penny der.......why should i ...it is his responsiblity and if he is not able to support me physically with the kids respon he should do with financial and even if he sends me $20 buckjs at least i know he care..but u should not give him the habit to haveing u work and giving him $$$....i know a family that did that well actually 2 families.....he came here did not help at all with money, job,or with the child and she had a whole lot of burden on her..then ends up that he just became more lazy and they ended up divorced because he accused her of being tooo independent....go figure...and the other case was that he had her work and he stayed at home and when he finally worked he send allllll of his pay to pak to his family...so i from the begin had him give me money and give gifts to me and the kids....these things matter for the long run....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
became-a-loner said:
Hum tu wahan hain jahan sey hum ko
kutch apni bhi khabar nahi aati

pehley aati thi haal e dil per hansi
ab kisi baat per nahi aati

visa ka aik din moyaan hey
neend kyon raat bher nahi aati

:):)

Waah waaah waah waaah!!!!!!!

H

humpakwatan

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
omg...u are kidding...i have been working and i support my 3 kids and i did not send a penny to my husband since i have been waiting and even when i go to pakistan to visit him i do not bring a penny der.......why should i ...it is his responsiblity and if he is not able to support me physically with the kids respon he should do with financial and even if he sends me $20 buckjs at least i know he care..but u should not give him the habit to haveing u work and giving him $$$....i know a family that did that well actually 2 families.....he came here did not help at all with money, job,or with the child and she had a whole lot of burden on her..then ends up that he just became more lazy and they ended up divorced because he accused her of being tooo independent....go figure...and the other case was that he had her work and he stayed at home and when he finally worked he send allllll of his pay to pak to his family...so i from the begin had him give me money and give gifts to me and the kids....these things matter for the long run....
I support you on this BloomingFlower!

It is never a good idea to start sending money back home to husband. Usually a guy alone wouldnt need more than 20 thousand rupees per month. Highly paid jobs in pakistan pay 40,000 rupees per month.

Stop sending him money Maryaam! Make any excuse that you lost your job and ask him to send you money to support you. Trust me even if he has money he wont send you a penny.

Save the money you send to him here and keep it for your future.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
farooq_abbas said:
Hi there. I have been visiting the forums here once or twice a week for the past two years. Never commented on anything as I never had anything interesting to add. However this forum can be a source of strength for many. And it can easily pull someone down as well. But this sense of family that I got here always was fascinating.

I recently got my passport request. Thought Id post the timeline here to give hope to 2009ers. I must admit I missed out a couple of details in my application which I think inevitably lead to this long a process. Or else my papers would have come through in January 2011. So if you ask me, the CIC Islamabad is doing a decent job.

I wish every one here happiness and health. Success is then inevitable. I wont be visiting the forum regularly. But I will check my inbox here every once in a while. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Best.

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011
the wait was long ...but its over :)
conratzzzz

just a question
did u submit the
PCC N REMED YOUr SELF
if so ... how did u do the re med ????