Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
maryaam said:
Thats so true, we work so hard for our loved one but then they are still not happy and think we don't think of them hard.
I work so hard to pay here and also send my husband money but every month he wants more and more, he thinks we have a money tree here...I just don't understand what how he spends 30 thousand rp in 20 days still asking for more money to send him,
I take all this immigration tension, inquiry, emails and payment and still they don't think from our side, and feel we "bahar" in canada with no stress,
my friend's husband just came few months ago and he start to work, instead of supporting the wife to share the cost and payments, he sends the money to his family back in pakistan...don't know if its right, we girls work sooo hard but still can't make our husbands satisfy....

sorry for all this talk,reading this message just open up my heart's pain lol
i am trying to avoid judging anybody but does ur husband not work in pakistan....or is he not able to find a job there?? you don't have to answer if u feel it is personal information but this is a little surprising for me :eek: :eek:

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
It does look right.. Here is the email on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

If you emailed last week, wait for 7 days for their reply :)
.. I emailed last wednesday and got a reply this tuesday.
salam danny bro..as u advised..i emailed ross hynes..but i never got a reply..infact I have never ever received an email reply from the embassy :S
usually my husband sends an inquiry and he gets a reply but I don't ::)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
farooq_abbas said:
Hi there. I have been visiting the forums here once or twice a week for the past two years. Never commented on anything as I never had anything interesting to add. However this forum can be a source of strength for many. And it can easily pull someone down as well. But this sense of family that I got here always was fascinating.

I recently got my passport request. Thought Id post the timeline here to give hope to 2009ers. I must admit I missed out a couple of details in my application which I think inevitably lead to this long a process. Or else my papers would have come through in January 2011. So if you ask me, the CIC Islamabad is doing a decent job.

I wish every one here happiness and health. Success is then inevitable. I wont be visiting the forum regularly. But I will check my inbox here every once in a while. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Best.

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011
thanks for sharing ur timeline..congrats to you !! its a well deserved PPR :)

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
saggit19 said:
i am trying to avoid judging anybody but does ur husband not work in pakistan....or is he not able to find a job there?? you don't have to answer if u feel it is personal information but this is a little surprising for me :eek: :eek:
he doesn't work and lives on his own, can't find job, i guess don't know

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
maryaam said:
well then I must say your husband is really lucky to have you..and may Allah reward you for all your struggles and lessen your problems Ameen

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
salam danny bro..as u advised..i emailed ross hynes..but i never got a reply..infact I have never ever received an email reply from the embassy :S
usually my husband sends an inquiry and he gets a reply but I don't ::)
Walekum Assalam Sister,

How often have you emailed them? They might have you on their filter :S .. I usually email from my wife's email ID and both times I got a reply within seven days. I havn't emailed them from my email as of yet.

Whats the recent on your hubby's case? What was their last reply? Your hubby did get the IMM Forms & Re-PCC a while back right? They might be running background check on your hubby after they received the updated forms.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maryaam said:
Check your PM !

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam Sister,

How often have you emailed them? They might have you on their filter :S .. I usually email from my wife's email ID and both times I got a reply within seven days. I havn't emailed them from my email as of yet.

Whats the recent on your hubby's case? What was their last reply? Your hubby did get the IMM Forms & Re-PCC a while back right? They might be running background check on your hubby after they received the updated forms.
me, I have just emailed them 2 times for embassy and 1 time for ross hynes and i never got a reply..and i never got a reply..

recent on our case is exactly what u already know..they asked for forms..we sent them aug 25 and no word yet..our address disappeared n appeared a few times and thts about it. the mp didnt help either.. no word from the embassy yet :S

i don kno how many background checks they r going to run on our file..i guess they already ran the checks begining of this year :S

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:
me, I have just emailed them 2 times for embassy and 1 time for ross hynes and i never got a reply..and i never got a reply..

recent on our case is exactly what u already know..they asked for forms..we sent them aug 25 and no word yet..our address disappeared n appeared a few times and thts about it. the mp didnt help either.. no word from the embassy yet :S
i don kno how many background checks they r going to run on our file..i guess they already ran the checks begining of this year :S
They are running it twice on a few husband cases from what I noticed recently. Usually the reason being changes in the updated IMM forms. If your hubby changed address, jobs, updated education etc then theres is greater chance of having the 2nd background check. I really hope and pray that your husband get the Re-medical and PPR together so atleast you guys can have an idea on when to expect the Visa. InshaAllah the day will come soon when you will hear this good news.. Ameen :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
They are running it twice on a few husband cases from what I noticed recently. Usually the reason being changes in the updated IMM forms. If your hubby changed address, jobs, updated education etc then theres is greater chance of having the 2nd background check. I really hope and pray that your husband get the Re-medical and PPR together so atleast you guys can have an idea on when to expect the Visa. InshaAllah the day will come soon when you will hear this good news.. Ameen :)
InshAllah!

Thats correct alot of husbands are going through the 2nd background checks after they submit updated IMM forms. I don't know if it really is their protocol or they are just delaying cases on purpose.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:

wes786 said:
InshAllah!

Thats correct alot of husbands are going through the 2nd background checks after they submit updated IMM forms. I don't if it really is their protocol or they are just delaying cases on purpose.
that means that we would have to spend our 2nd wedding anniversary alone as well :(

but i still have a hope that we would hear something good very soon..thanks for your support. :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
InshAllah!

Thats correct alot of husbands are going through the 2nd background checks after they submit updated IMM forms. I don't if it really is their protocol or they are just delaying cases on purpose.
Hello-I have question if any one can help me on this one- does CHC-ISB performs the second background check once they receive the PCC-IMM forms,or its don after an officer check your file and forward it to the Background check process. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
does anyone of you know what a td officer is ?? our caips notes say something about a td officer..not sure what that meant

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
does anyone of you know what a td officer is ?? our caips notes say something about a td officer..not sure what that meant
Td officer got fired from tdbank for insiders trading! He was given the choice to serve in Pakistan or Face 16 month jail time, so he opted for Chc islamabad