CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Acha acha, wife case. Chalo if you do email them, please let me know what they have to say! I emailed them last two weeks ago and received a reply saying the same- file in que for review :s
My wife got her RE-PCC on sept8 and Remed seperately only sep10..we sent them all last week....I am going to visit her inshAllah in 3 weeks until mid November. Although it may not be realistic but I really hope she gets her PPR and comes back with me!!!! :) LoL

T

tweety44

PPH said:
I HAVE GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, BY GRACE OF ALLAH I RECIEVED MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, :D :D
one more good news... :)
congratulationssss & remember us in ur prayers..

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
resham said:
Is there some else from oct.2009.
Submitted IMMS-PCC-PICS AND MORE DOCS in MAY.2011.
Please show ur timeline if there is any membr.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
:(
my timeline is prob similiar..i submitted my application July 2009 he received his documents in Sept 2009 and still waiting

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
my timeline is prob similiar..i submitted my application July 2009 he received his documents in Sept 2009 and still waiting
Thanks for sharing it.i applied in CHC-MISS AUG.2009.and cic-isb start processing oct.2009.in some e maile reply they said it q to be schedual an intervue and in some rply they just said it in Q to b reviewd by immigration officer.so thinking both ways they may call for interview or may not.I hope and pray this waite come over.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
first of all congrats to all that received the good news!

today i called my mp to find out what is going on about my case. he called back after a couple of hours and told me that they have two problems of why it is delying my case.

1. "my relationship is not genuine" and will be determined after an interview
( which was in queue since oct 2010)

2. "they can not determine when he has left Canada"
(even though i have included in my application a copy of the document that was sent to the immg canada that he is redrawing the application for refugee and leaving the country and also i included in my application the boarding pass that was used {his and mines} just a couple of weeks after we submitted the letter to the immg showing them that he has left the country and also copies of the receipt of ticket and travel agent that we used to purchase the ticket.

so the mp told me to bring those documents in his office and he will email em to them......uff...so frustrated!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
first of all congrats to all that received the good news!

today i called my mp to find out what is going on about my case. he called back after a couple of hours and told me that they have two problems of why it is delying my case.

1. "my relationship is not genuine" and will be determined after an interview
( which was in queue since oct 2010)

2. "they can not determine when he has left Canada"
(even though i have included in my application a copy of the document that was sent to the immg canada that he is redrawing the application for refugee and leaving the country and also i included in my application the boarding pass that was used {his and mines} just a couple of weeks after we submitted the letter to the immg showing them that he has left the country and also copies of the receipt of ticket and travel agent that we used to purchase the ticket.

so the mp told me to bring those documents in his office and he will email em to them......uff...so frustrated!
IF u don;t mind can you please tell me who is mp cuz enevr gets any info.plzzzzzzzzz u feel conforable telling cuz i am in brampton.thanks.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
IF u don;t mind can you please tell me who is mp cuz enevr gets any info.plzzzzzzzzz u feel conforable telling cuz i am in brampton.thanks.
brampton, mp suck...you should go to scarborough mp Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough - Agincourt
Phone: 416-321-5454
they willl help u untill the end trust me ..his my uncle friend...and he is really kind ..so call them

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
resham said:
Thanks for sharing it.i applied in CHC-MISS AUG.2009.and cic-isb start processing oct.2009.in some e maile reply they said it q to be schedual an intervue and in some rply they just said it in Q to b reviewd by immigration officer.so thinking both ways they may call for interview or may not.I hope and pray this waite come over.
same here have been in interview for a year now..and now news from them them regarding all these extra stuff they need to determine but still have not gotten a date of interview yet.....

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
resham said:

i live in hamilton my mp is chris charlton, so far nothin much done from her end just letting me know of what they want thats it .......and are we able to go to any mp to my knowledge they told us to go to the one covering our addresss.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
same here have been in interview for a year now..and now news from them them regarding all these extra stuff they need to determine but still have not gotten a date of interview yet.....
Same here. JAN 2010 AOR. File in interview since OCT 2010 so 1 year now. Required Rukhsati proof and PK visit proof which were provided in July 2011 per abhi tuk kuch final nahi kiya. Inn ko aur kuch nahi chahiye sirf agar chahiye tu 2-4 thapar chahiye. Bhotni ke :mad:

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
i live in hamilton my mp is chris charlton, so far nothin much done from her end just letting me know of what they want thats it .......and are we able to go to any mp to my knowledge they told us to go to the one covering our addresss.
yes u r rite that what they told me to go to Bol gosanl office cuz he is in my area.and his assistance he is just funny,whenever iask to send iquiry he tells oh u just sent doucment in may-it is gonna take time to updated.so be patient.hahah he is not much helpful.once i told him how long u want me to waite and ask themf or update he goes after another month.i said ok.he will tak for good hour but at the end the story wil be waite -------------

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Same here. JAN 2010 AOR. File in interview since OCT 2010 so 1 year now. Required Rukhsati proof which were provided in July 2011 per abhi tuk kuch final nahi kiya. Inn ko aur kuch nahi chahiye sirf agar chahiye tu 2-4 thapar chahiye. Bhotni ke :mad:
That make me laugh,hahahh

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Same here. JAN 2010 AOR. File in interview since OCT 2010 so 1 year now. Required Rukhsati proof and PK visit proof which were provided in July 2011 per abhi tuk kuch final nahi kiya. Inn ko aur kuch nahi chahiye sirf agar chahiye tu 2-4 thapar chahiye. Bhotni ke :mad:
lol...they just want to draggg the case long ....dunno wat they will gain from that but angry Pakistani's