resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
don worry..inshAllah u will hear good news..just keep praying..and trying everything u can..don give up and u will get watu want inshAllah :)

Thanks so much.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
became-a-loner said:
our lives are only a number to them ......... and not a number like the one in the movie "9"
yeah our lives r just a file number to them ::)

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Congratulations sister .. Finally you can live a normal life now :)
thanks alot danny vro ....yep finaly able to live normal life...and INSHALLAH you will be able to live normal life too soon

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
congrats dear!! sooo happpy for u ...please remeber us in your prayers as well :)
thanks alot saggit...INSHALLAH you will hear good news soon ..and you will be always in my prayer

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
hi dear..how r u doing..did u hear anything ??
hello dear sis, no I haven't heard anything. 2 weeks ago, I send the re-pcc along with my e-tickets and some other papers , and they got it on sept 26..lets see how long it take them to open those document and process.

plz remember me in ur dua's!!

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam o Alaikum, hope things are good with everyone here... i have a question we sent the passport almost 3 weeks ago and today on website it says decision made. can anyone tell me how long will it take to get the passport back?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never got this oppertunity-but i ahve seen people on this forum,it doest take too long to get it back once it shows decision made.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam o Alaikum, hope things are good with everyone here... i have a question we sent the passport almost 3 weeks ago and today on website it says decision made. can anyone tell me how long will it take to get the passport back?
5 to 10 days

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I just want to ask you something whenever I check my E-CAS it only sys it in process and we start processing ur application 2009 and nothing else do they update once u send them any docs such imms forms or pcc.

Hoooooooon. Immigration officers are not telling us much so at least our own people can me some ideas how they r working on our file. Please share ur ideas.
::)

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
congratulations to you and your husband and thanks for the reply.. :) i pray we get the passport back in 5 - 10 days time insha Allah :) - Aaameen !