+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
good morning people...my husband's medical expires in end of december, can he go get another medical form without chc's letter OR he has to wait for chc to send him remedical letter???? plz let me know thxxx

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
Unpatience said:
good morning people...my husband's medical expires in end of december, can he go get another medical form without chc's letter OR he has to wait for chc to send him remedical letter???? plz let me know thxxx
wait for remedical letter from CHC-ISB..

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
There are at least 3500 more spousal visas next year (2011) as compared to this year (2010). In 2010 number of visas available was 8000 less as compared to 2009.

These statistics shows InsaALLAH next year will be better as compared to current one. Hope Soo Ameeen

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report2010/section2.asp#part2_1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report2010/section1.asp#part1_1

B

bestplace4u

saggit19 said:
hi
this is the place i was referred to, when I came to Canada for having my credentials evaluated.

http://www.wes.org/ca/
However, I didn't go ahead with the evalutation as I got the job anyways.

You may want to go through the website, to learn the procedure of evalutation.

From my personal experience and from the personal experience of people around me, here is what I have learned.

1. Evaluations are not always needed.
2. Degree from a good university(even Pakistan) does have a positive impact. Even though the credentials may not be directly recognized in Canada,
I strongly believe that education from a well-reputed university tremendously grooms a person and his/her skills do gets noticed in an interview or in the resume.
3. Past work experience carries a lot of weight in securing a job, often times more than degree evals. This would count especially for the MBA candidates.

I have a bachelors degree from Pakistan and a masters degree from the US. Yet, when I went to apply for a 6 month program for new Canadian residents,
I was told to get both degrees evaluated before I could be enrolled.

Fortunately, I had the job by then and therefore never enrolled :)

Good Luck to everyone and may we all get united with our spouses AMEEN
Agreed
I did my masters from UK and i worked in US had no problem in getting the job there
But
Officially you need your degree to be evaluated for equivalency. Then again depends on how do u satisfy the employer.
pehlay visa tou aajaye job bhi mil hi jaati hai ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
Agreed
I did my masters from UK and i worked in US had no problem in getting the job there
But
Officially you need your degree to be evaluated for equivalency. Then again depends on how do u satisfy the employer.
pehlay visa tou aajaye job bhi mil hi jaati hai ;D
inshAllah aajaeyga :)

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 & canpakmay09 : i m also victim of "merriage is not genuine" bz of rukhsati. as well as received remedical & PCC, Schedule 1 & Suppleementry info form.

today i sent letter to CHC-ISB along with supporting evidence like call history,chat,gift receipt,emails,photos etc.

wht will their next step, again review ,again 9 month,again PCC & remedical.

hope for best

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arey nahi yaar. If they are conveinced with the proof & explaination letter, than you should be happy to know that PPR is the next step since medical & PCC is also done.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
hey everyone just a quick question I have seen many members on this forum get asked for remedical and pcc if this is the case my wife was asked these things back in the end of july and submitted in august so its gonna be 3 months now. What would you advise I do i spoke to my mp and all she said was to wait when its my turn they will let me know. I dont want to inquire because it might delay the process so can you guys suggest something or its maybe nearing the end inshallah and just wait by the end of this month to hear some news. thank you brothers and sisters and may allah make it easy on all of us

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Hey All

My wife got her letter in Feb for the AOR .... and been waiting ever since with no correspondence however on the plus side I applied for her VISIT VISA and she came here for a while and then had to go back finish her studies .... Inshallah waiting for the good news
:mad: :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jaweda said:
hey everyone just a quick question I have seen many members on this forum get asked for remedical and pcc if this is the case my wife was asked these things back in the end of july and submitted in august so its gonna be 3 months now. What would you advise I do i spoke to my mp and all she said was to wait when its my turn they will let me know. I dont want to inquire because it might delay the process so can you guys suggest something or its maybe nearing the end inshallah and just wait by the end of this month to hear some news. thank you brothers and sisters and may allah make it easy on all of us
Well, the process works differently case to case. No one knows when you will be getting the PPR. You submit what is requested and just wait, usually with the updated medical and PCC request is a sign that the PPR is coming soon, so hope and pray for yourself and everyone else for the best :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fahadq said:
Hey All

My wife got her letter in Feb for the AOR .... and been waiting ever since with no correspondence however on the plus side I applied for her VISIT VISA and she came here for a while and then had to go back finish her studies .... Inshallah waiting for the good news
:mad: :(
They are still working on the 2009 backlogs and updated processing time on CIC website is now 16 months from AOR

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
wes786 said:
Well, the process works differently case to case. No one knows when you will be getting the PPR. You submit what is requested and just wait, usually with the updated medical and PCC request is a sign that the PPR is coming soon, so hope and pray for yourself and everyone else for the best :D
thank you wes786 for your reply and yes inshallah i will pray for everyone. good luck to us all

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
DEAR ALL,

MY WIFE RECEIVE AOR IN DECEMBER 2009.SINCE THEN NO CORRESPONDENC FROM CHC-ISB...MANY GUYS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR PCC,REMEDICAL......PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE ...WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TILL YET WITH THE SAME TIMELINE AS OF MINES

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
Salaam Adil1998

Me and Warya are from same time line... got AOR in december, but the diffrence is you are sponsoring ur wife and I and Warya are sponsoring our husbands..
We also did not receieve any kind of letter or update from CHC-Islb after december 2009.. My husband's case started processing on December 17th and Warya's 16th december I guess...
People usually say its a good sign if they do not ask for anything from you... but who knows :p
but its really really very frustrating and irritating tht you keep on waiting for an update on ur case and there is no news for last 11 months now...

but going thru same situation anyways...