+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LahoreCanada said:

AoA
Its been almost 3months since my re-medicals and still no news of PPR.
I think i should send an e-mail now.
rgds

you are quite rite gosho, i think we should write to them, another week has started and we are praying for PPR
Absolutely right...WE all must write CHC....consider us human

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
I have sent an e-mail today and received a confermation mail just after
i also send email (ask about my Remedical) and recieved auto generated confirmation mail

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
I have sent an e-mail today and received a confirmation mail just after
same auto generated confirmation,after e-mail today

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
amir_rraza said:
Dear Friends, please advise me , where i submitt RPRF(address). i am from pakistan
Amir just make an FDD for "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" from any money changer eg. wall-street located at Shahrah-e-Faisal Karachi and send it to the embassy.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmunir said:
same auto generated confirmation,after e-mail today
Dr, Sb
CHC is unperdicted some times they reply on same day and some times they just throw it to recycle box

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
muneer01 said:
Amir just make an FDD for "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" from any money changer eg. wall-street located at Shahrah-e-Faisal Karachi and send it to the embassy.
Thank you very much for your response, but i need adress.

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
Dear Friends, we received Medical report forms, Letter of instruction of Arranging Medical Examinations and Letter of Document Check List but did not received any Reply Label for Submission the RPRF. Please advise me, on which address I should send the RPRF.Please do urgent reply.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Dear Friends, we received Medical report forms, Letter of instruction of Arranging Medical Examinations and Letter of Document Check List but did not received any Reply Label for Submission the RPRF. Please advise me, on which address I should send the RPRF.Please do urgent reply.

dear aamir if you are not asked to submit landing fee then don't submit it at this stage.

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
LahoreCanada said:

dear aamir if you are not asked to submit landing fee then don't submit it at this stage.
they HAVE asked me to submitt the RPRF