+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
dear Complexcanada, have you got Medical request as without that Decision Made is not good.

@kazkaz...... why not good........ see you did not get my point.......first we applied for the immigration ...... it was rejected due to points shortage and we were given a chance to submit our application with our IELTS score(Our IELTS was not submitted previously due to some reason)..... and in our status "withdrawn" was written........ then we applied again and got the provisional acceptance........ from july 2009 till now the application was in process but our status was not changed........ it was the old one....... a week back, our status was changed from "withdrawn" to "In Process". when we click on the detail then it says "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision"....... so in how you can say its not good?

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
complexcanada said:
@ kazkaz...... why not good........ see you did not get my point.......first we applied for the immigration ...... it was rejected due to points shortage and we were given a chance to submit our application with our IELTS score(Our IELTS was not submitted previously due to some reason)..... and in our status "withdrawn" was written........ then we applied again and got the provisional acceptance........ from july 2009 till now the application was in process but our status was not changed........ it was the old one....... a week back, our status was changed from "withdrawn" to "In Process". when we click on the detail then it says "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision"....... so in how you can say its not good?
dear complexcanada
kazkaz is saying right it is not good sign before medical because "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision" is good sign when they receive passpots for stamp then they use this language.ALLAH PAK khair kary.....ameen

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fraz said:
dear complexcanada
kazkaz is saying right it is not good sign before medical because "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision" is good sign when they receive passpots for stamp then they use this language.ALLAH PAK khair kary.....ameen
I have strong faith in ALLAH...... what ever he has thought for us is better than any other thing....... I have done my effort...... Hoping for the best....... Ameen

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@complexcanada

Dear Wait for your letter from CHC. Allah will do the best for you.

Rgds

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AoA every body

November has started lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best...

Wish you all good luck..

Rgds

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
@ complexcanada

Dear Wait for your letter from CHC. Allah will do the best for you.

Rgds
Thank you gosho...... I have also emailed them regarding this query...... Hoping for the best INSHALLAH.....

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
complexcanada said:
Thank you gosho...... I have also emailed them regarding this query...... Hoping for the best INSHALLAH.....
InshAllah You will get the best

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
complex cana--

i m not expert but i think they cannot refuse applications after PA or MEDICALS now a days many people are watching this decision made like things but when u open it first IN PROCESS comes when u click in process then in details u see decision has been made........... well in my mind if ur case was refused it should come in first DECISION MADE instead of IN PROCESS in begining and there should be no sentence like we started processing ur applicat...., what i think people whose back ground check are complete they are getting this little xtra sentence

i hope all of u got my point

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidcro said:
complex cana--

i m not expert but i think they cannot refuse applications after PA or MEDICALS now a days many people are watching this decision made like things but when u open it first IN PROCESS comes when u click in process then in details u see decision has been made........... well in my mind if ur case was refused it should come in first DECISION MADE instead of IN PROCESS in begining and there should be no sentence like we started processing ur applicat...., what i think people whose back ground check are complete they are getting this little xtra sentence

i hope all of u got my point
U mean to say that our background checks have been completed and now the embassy has completed its decision about sending the medicals....... thats how i got your point......... and yes we have recieved PA ..........almost a year before....

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
yes
complexcanada said:
U mean to say that our background checks have been completed and now the embassy has completed its decision about sending the medicals....... thats how i got your point......... and yes we have recieved PA ..........almost a year before....

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@complexcanada
Dear
you do'nt need to get panic without chc letter every body can only asume so wait.
rgds

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
@ complexcanada
Dear
you do'nt need to get panic without chc letter every body can only asume so wait.
rgds
Thank you for giving me hope and support..... Hoping for whats good for me..... but i havent recieved anything yet.....mayb another week.....

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
@Complexcanada, if you don't receive any letter for next ten or fifteen days then i believe it would be a mistake made by embassy that they updated as "decision has been made"

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
No buddy, what about you?