+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear gosho!

How are you? You are most active member of this forum. My medicals were done in FEB-10. As per my knowledge your medicals were done in JAN-10. I think there are a lot of people whom medicals are going to be expired in near future. As to why we have to pay again for re-medicals? We are not at any fault. The Canada is an advanced country where "Rule of Law" prevails everywhere. Can we report this to the higher authorities in Canada? Is there anybody to listen us what is happening with us. If there was any quota problem for issuance of visas to Pakistanis then as to why our medicals were got done so early? Our medicals were must be done when there were visas available. We have been placed in tension and confusion. I am much confused what to plan and what to not? Kindly think something, we may report this to any appropriate authority in Canada.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear gosho!

How are you? You are most active member of this forum. My medicals were done in FEB-10. As per my knowledge your medicals were done in JAN-10. I think there are a lot of people whom medicals are going to be expired in near future. As to why we have to pay again for re-medicals? We are not at any fault. The Canada is an advanced country where "Rule of Law" prevails everywhere. Can we report this to the higher authorities in Canada? Is there anybody to listen us what is happening with us. If there was any quota problem for issuance of visas to Pakistanis then as to why our medicals were got done so early? Our medicals were must be done when there were visas available. We have been placed in tension and confusion. I am much confused what to plan and what to not? Kindly think something, we may report this to any appropriate authority in Canada.
Dear Rana sb.
AoA----we can well understand your feelings cause we all are suffering the same.Sir keep your mind cool. Immigration is the game of patience. For the matter of fact paying for re-medicals is very less then in return what you get for yourself and your family.

launching a complaint is not a bad idea but most of the time there is no response. I will strongly suggest to all to keep your fingers crossed and wait.

Rgds

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear gosho sb!
AoA. Thanks for your reply.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear gosho sb!
AoA. Thanks for your reply.
Rana sahab...tension lenay ka nahi
khair rahay gi inshallah

gud luk
asyousuf

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
gosho said:
Hi all

Any body got any news from CHC Islamabad
gosho bhai "aai na koi khbar maray yaar ki..................intiha ho gai taray intizar ki ..............."
akhri letter ha hum sab ka.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fraz said:
gosho bhai "aai na koi khbar maray yaar ki..................intiha ho gai taray intizar ki ..............."
akhri letter ha hum sab ka.
keep your patience and Inshallah you will hear soon :)

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
people have started to receive some kind of response from CHC London , please pray that CHC isl also start some kind of activity

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@abibcro...... chc islamabad has started their activities..... our status has recently been changed and we r hoping to recieve a tcs courier from them this moday InshaAllah.....

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends

i am also in same queue

Medical Expired = 15 Sept 2010
Email Reply from CHC = YOur case is in Queue to to reviewed

Dilawer

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
dilawer02pg12 said:
hi friends

i am also in same queue

Medical Expired = 15 Sept 2010
Email Reply from CHC = YOur case is in Queue to to reviewed

Dilawer
Dilaver bhai welcome back at forum

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
complexcanada said:
@ abibcro...... chc islamabad has started their activities..... our status has recently been changed and we r hoping to recieve a tcs courier from them this moday InshaAllah.....

Congrats dear, when your status changed? what was your status previously and what is now? could you about your timelines and your visa office is london or islamabad?

With regards,

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@LahoreCanada.............. my application process started on 18th june 2009......... provisionally accepted and was waiting further...... now a week back, my status changed and it was writeen "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision"..... my case is one of the few cases which are in chc ISLAMABAD (chc replied me by email are that only few cases which are close to completion are being processed in chc islamabad, the rest are shifted to LONDON Office)......what about you?

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
complexcanada said:
@ LahoreCanada.............. my application process started on 18th june 2009......... provisionally accepted and was waiting further...... now a week back, my status changed and it was writeen "A decision has been made and office will contact you shortly regarding this decision"..... my case is one of the few cases which are in chc ISLAMABAD (chc replied me by email are that only few cases which are close to completion are being processed in chc islamabad, the rest are shifted to LONDON Office)......what about you?
dear Complexcanada, have you got Medical request as without that Decision Made is not good.