Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenleaves said:
i am waiting from the last 17 months for pp return with visa...and now medical is over.. don;t know wt's going on.. :'(
17 months??? that's insane...did you try contacting them?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont be a helpess victim! start emailing and faxing them right away! demand an answer and they will respond. that is what i did when they would not acknowledge whether my wife's foreign repcc was recieved. i raised hell. i emailed every office where my file had been at. i uploaded the repcc copy and tcs receipt on every cic webform and my wife faxed the same to the islamabad office.

on june 24 - the day that my wife sent the fax- the ppr came. i then received an email from ottawa that they had received my wifes repcc on june 24..talk about coincidence...obviously somebody wasn't doing their job and i had to wake them from their slumber... :mad:

greenleaves said:
i am waiting from the last 17 months for pp return with visa...and now medical is over.. don;t know wt's going on.. :'(

greenleaves

May 4, 2013
niana.j said:
dont be a helpess victim! start emailing and faxing them right away! demand an answer and they will respond. that is what i did when they would not acknowledge whether my wife's foreign repcc was recieved. i raised hell. i emailed every office where my file had been at. i uploaded the repcc copy and tcs receipt on every cic webform and my wife faxed the same to the islamabad office.

on june 24 - the day that my wife sent the fax- the ppr came. i then received an email from ottawa that they had received my wifes repcc on june 24..talk about coincidence...obviously somebody wasn't doing their job and i had to wake them from their slumber... :mad:
newb003 said:
17 months??? that's insane...did you try contacting them?
yes, i faxed and e-mailed long detailed letter to embassy and now waiting for reply. MP are useless, they don't help at all.our passport is expiring in copule of weeks, any idea if we get it back with visa before it expired?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am assuming you ordered your gcms notes and you found nothing in there??? no they wont return it with the visa- the passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months to travel on....hmmmm i dont know what they heck they are doing...you should get a new passport made and sent that to cic...

greenleaves said:
yes, i faxed and e-mailed long detailed letter to embassy and now waiting for reply. MP are useless, they don't help at all.our passport is expiring in copule of weeks, any idea if we get it back with visa before it expired?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow i just read your timeline and this is really really sad and it makes me angry ...you are a 2010 applicant and they haven't returned your husbands passport after asking for it 17 months ago! :mad:

u r a canadian citizen right? well fly down there and go to the embassy there and talk to someone face to face...that is what mimac did.

greenleaves said:

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
shkhassan said:
Today it's the end of 4th Week and I have still not received my passports back from Islamabad VO.

I had sent a CSI to which they had replied to wait for 4 weeks , if after 4 weeks the situation is same then I may contact the LVO .

Please guide. Should I forward a CSI again today ?
What;s a CSI and how do you send one. what's the process?

HAIDER51214

Sep 8, 2014
HI FRIENDS. can u please any one give me the email adress iom office pakistan where i book an oppointment for medical tests please.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
hi, everyone. My category is provincial nominee but i want to ask 1 question that i had submitted passport on 12th august 2014 in Islamabad and my spouse submitted his passport on 19th August 2014 in London.UK. In email, they mentioned that passports can be retain for 4 weeks but still we did not get any response and still our status is IN PROCESS. So plz tell me that how much time they require just to stamp our visa?

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
sani. said:
hi, everyone. My category is provincial nominee but i want to ask 1 question that i had submitted passport on 12th august 2014 in Islamabad and my spouse submitted his passport on 19th August 2014 in London.UK. In email, they mentioned that passports can be retain for 4 weeks but still we did not get any response and still our status is IN PROCESS. So plz tell me that how much time they require just to stamp our visa?
Nobody is facing same situation like me?