+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad Applicants

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
Lawyers are not able make Process Quick all they can tell you about documentation and earn money thats all there is nothing which can make your process quick,
zsheeraz said:
I want to know :

a. Is CHC Islamabd take finger print? I appeared in interview, they didn't take any finger print, then What about Security Check? and FBI report they get.

b. Can I apply for Student visa,, Is this make any bad impressoin on visa officer when my case is already in progress.

c. How can I get STATUs about my file from CANADA... excluding of CAIPS....

d. Is it possible from Pakistan, I hire a Lawyer from CANADA and does he make efforts in quick process.

thanks

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
if you complete Study Like B.Com so you must have degree from University right ? so if you have University degree its gave you 22 points here is points Calculate
Education (maximum 25 points)
You must have a college or university degree.
- College or Bachelor: 22 points
- Master/PhD: 25 points

Working Experience (maximum 21 points) -- 1 year: 15 points
- 2 years: 17 points
- 3 years: 19 points
- 4 years: 21 points

Age (maximum 10 points for 21-49 yrs of age)

Language Skills (maximum 25 points):
- First language: 16 points
- Second language: 8 points

Job Offer (max. 10 points):
Valid Job offer will bring you 10 points
if you have Relative in Canada (5 points)
If you or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a close relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may receive 5 points for it under the Adaptability Factor. “Close Relative” refers to the following familial relationships: father, mother, grandparent, son, daughter, grandchild, sister, brother, niece, nephew, aunt or uncle.

jhoota1 said:
hi people,

can any one please tell me how to apply with wife and 2 kids. also that do they accept private bcom as 14 years eductaion as on of the consultants told me that private education is not considered.

please tell.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
it will take little long not less then 30 months and more from pakistan asyou asked you getting marry so you should inform them that you got married and then they will ask you to fill up another application for for spouse and send them and if you wife has some kind of Education then you will get points from her Education too
Partner’s Education (3, 4 or 5 points) depend on her level of Education

lewanai said:
Hallo everybody, recently (Aug 2006) I have applied for immigration to Canada under skilled worker from Islamabad (Pakistan),I would like to know how much time it will take to get step in to Canada. Moreover my concern is now I am getting married, how can I add my spouse papers, or I wait until I get visa and then apply for him from Canada.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Hi To every one.......................I am new to this channel...i just want to share some history of my case with my pakistani brothers at this forum....

Applied on : 16th, June, 2008
Got initial Acknowledgement letter: 25, August, 2008
Request for Documents on : 31st, Jan, 2009.

I was asked to submit the documents within 120 days and accordingly i send the whole package on 4th, May , 2009 and have't recieved any response till to date.

Take care and keep sharing your experiences and information at this forum ,Bec it is really helpfull and interesting for all in Pakistan.

Hasan Mahmood

Oct 23, 2015
I am Pakistani, living in Calgary, willing to help new comers, came here last year on PR. I can guide for new immigrants. I have a car and can provide free pick up from Airport,
If you are looking for a room rental in Calgary? temporary or long time stay,

If you are looking for a nice, quiet place, near to train station and bus stop. , SHOPPING MALLL , school, new immigrant centre. I have residence could be ideal for you especially for new immigrants.
i have room available on rent for single or for family.
very reasonable rent.

kitchen, washrooms, net, electricity, heating included.

I have a furnished room available for rent in my

2 bedroom house five min walk to walmart and in the Malbourough mall, safeway etc, 12 min drive to downtown,
Family or single preferable, Muslim/Pakistani preferable

Good community and quite environment. Walking distance to Shoppers, Tims, TD and other misc shopping at Marlborough, and within a 3 minute drive to all other shopping centers. (Walmart, Safeway, Superstore etc..). Close to new health centres and new immigrants centre.

Included;
Bedroom furnished with a bed, desk and a chair
High speed wireless internet
Living room
Kitchen
very reasonable rent
All the utilities and high speed wireless internet included in the rent. If you need more information.

please contact me.
Hasan
587-500-4025

continue....

Salaam Pakistani bro, and sisters
please contact me.
Hasan
587-500-4025
Email: hasanrawal1@yahoo.com