+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad Applicants

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Friends,
This is to request all CIC Islamabd applicants. Please share your time line here. What is going on in Islamabad these days. What is the status of 2001 cases...any update please.
Thanks
Cool

zsheeraz

Apr 16, 2007
Dear All,

No News, as usual at CHC Islamabad. I a'm still waiting for response. I also requested CAIPS file, all field are clear but details about 2nd Interview was not mentioned.

manzar66

Nov 1, 2006
Dear Sheeraz,

Have you been through with your 1st interview, and when did you filed your application. If points on you CAIPS report are satisfactory then its a good sign of relief.

Thanks

asifrizvi

Jun 26, 2007
Hi guyz, Salamunalaikum,

First of all wish you all the best all the pakistanies who applied from CHC Islamabad.

I'm want to know if I apply today how much time Islamabad will take kindly help me out if they'll take so much time or should I apply somewhere else because I'm going to Saudi Arabia for doing work there.

Kindly help me out and what will be the procedure or how should I know when I applied by mail?

regards,

Asif Rizvi
Karachi

zsheeraz

Apr 16, 2007
I've experienc recently in March 2007. I've applied in 2001, 1st interview in 2006. they called for 2nd interview in 2007. I'm waiting for their response.

zsheeraz

Apr 16, 2007
Dear sir,

How I know What is the maximum processing time for the year? Atleast, they have policy that they must decide the processing case in some years (what is the limit?).

I've applied in 2001 August and Still waiting... How many day I've to wait more?

Thanks

zsheeraz

Apr 16, 2007
I want to know :

a. Is CHC Islamabd take finger print? I appeared in interview, they didn't take any finger print, then What about Security Check? and FBI report they get.

b. Can I apply for Student visa,, Is this make any bad impressoin on visa officer when my case is already in progress.

c. How can I get STATUs about my file from CANADA... excluding of CAIPS....

d. Is it possible from Pakistan, I hire a Lawyer from CANADA and does he make efforts in quick process.

thanks

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Sheeraz,
Why you need to hire a Lawyer?
All 2001 applicants are in final stages. Therefore no need to apply for student VISA. Your case is almost at finish line. So waite and watch.
By the way did you applied for CAIPS? Please share your CAIPS file here.
When was your second interview ... what was result ....
Thanks
Cool

jhoota1

Jun 27, 2007
hi people,

can any one please tell me how to apply with wife and 2 kids. also that do they accept private bcom as 14 years eductaion as on of the consultants told me that private education is not considered.

please tell.

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Jhoota1,
Please go through www.cic.gc.ca. You will get all the info. Now a days it is very simple. Just fill out a form and drop it in CHC islamabad with fees. You will be in Q. But before putting in your application, please take self assessment.
Thanks
Cool

lewanai

Sep 3, 2007
Hallo everybody, recently (Aug 2006) I have applied for immigration to Canada under skilled worker from Islamabad (Pakistan),I would like to know how much time it will take to get step in to Canada. Moreover my concern is now I am getting married, how can I add my spouse papers, or I wait until I get visa and then apply for him from Canada.

zsheeraz

Apr 16, 2007
Dear members,

Alhumdullilah, finally after long wait, immigration office sent me the letter that my visa appears ready for issue and requested for passports.
I didnt in touch with this fourm, sorry for that, for updated information, I appeared in 2nd medical exam in 2007.

I've a query, I want to send my family now and I myself want to stay here for windup my bussiness, so want to travel after few months, IS THIS POSSIBLE?

secondly, If I plan to travel now, in Toronto, weather will change within few days, is this suitable for Pakistanies to Land in NOV / DEC ..FEB. if yes, what will taken to protect specially for children. ?

Third, After landing with family, If I retrun back to settle down bussiness here, Can I take next availble flight and come to Pakistan or Stay there till particular time. Thanks.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
zsheeraz said:
Dear members,

Alhumdullilah, finally after long wait, immigration office sent me the letter that my visa appears ready for issue and requested for passports.
I didnt in touch with this fourm, sorry for that, for updated information, I appeared in 2nd medical exam in 2007.

I've a query, I want to send my family now and I myself want to stay here for windup my bussiness, so want to travel after few months, IS THIS POSSIBLE?

secondly, If I plan to travel now, in Toronto, weather will change within few days, is this suitable for Pakistanies to Land in NOV / DEC ..FEB. if yes, what will taken to protect specially for children. ?

Third, After landing with family, If I retrun back to settle down bussiness here, Can I take next availble flight and come to Pakistan or Stay there till particular time. Thanks.
Hi zsheeraz

sending you family first is not allowed, you, as the principal applicant must arrive with them or first but never after them.

If you have chance of landing during November it would be better due to the winter, it is so cold specially for people that have never being in a frozen environmet, so you get your kids time to get used to, but all the appartments have heater so don't be so worried about it.

you may want to have your family already settled and then you can go back and closed your bussines.

Good luck and congratulations!!!!
Eduardo