New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
namratha_s said:
lol. o k. i know this rule is for 100% sure. so now ur life ur decide. m no1. i know wat the rule is. lol.
Highly illiterate and crass bent of mind. Sorry you need some help. This is not facebook but a professional forum. Don't smear it
with your crassness.

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
namratha_s said:
i belong to a college where they manupilate students to change college. i know these management people saying the same. and now sumi0007 whoever you are. i am not giving any false information. i know wat i am saying and i don wana put up any false information. call up lambton college or alpha international acaemy or any college and talk to international student admin. they will tel u more about this. and i know this because i hv transfered myself as i entered canada and thats the main reason,.
Namaratha i think the best for you like i said come up with new idea girl to convince people or if you don't have on try some other forum to take on the new people.first of all you need to know that the Study permit that CIC issues is not bonded and it says ANY DESIGNATED INSTITUTION and if you are educated enough you should know what does this mean,students are free to study wherever they want and i changed it right away when i land.

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
Gymguy said:
Highly illiterate and crass bent of mind. Sorry you need some help. This is not facebook but a professional forum. Don't smear it
with your crassness.
hahahaha GYMGUY You nailed it BRO :D

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Gymguy said:
with your crassness.
thanks. you need to understand that this is not facebook.
call up cic again and ask them wat is the rule for international students that has been announced for september 2016 and has been applied legally from 19th november 2016. call up ask them and then reply.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
namratha_s said:
call up cic again and ask them wat is the rule for international students that has been announced for september 2016 and has been applied legally from 19th november 2016. call up ask them and then reply.
You proved your crassness fully. I called up on December 15 only and CIC said if any rule comes up that will be first on their website. You need your medicines on time.

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
namratha_s said:
Delete your account facebook girl and come up with some knowledge :p

SUBHBAI

Dec 25, 2016
Gymguy said:
You proved your crassness fully. I called up on December 15 only and CIC said if any rule comes up that will be first on their website. You need your medicines on time.
GUYS SHE IS RIGHT. I TRIED TO CHANGE MY COLLEGE FROM CENTENNIAL TO ALPHA INTERNATIONAL AND THESE ALPHA INTERNATIONAL DID NOT LET ME CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RULE. THEY MADE ME UNDERSTAND AND I REALIZE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
SUBHBAI said:
GUYS SHE IS RIGHT. I TRIED TO CHANGE MY COLLEGE FROM CENTENNIAL TO ALPHA INTERNATIONAL AND THESE ALPHA INTERNATIONAL DID NOT LET ME CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RULE. THEY MADE ME UNDERSTAND AND I REALIZE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IT.
Namaratha you made a new account,we are smart enough to know that its you.Toronto agents :p

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
namratha_s said:
lol great. thanks anyways.
Told you new and better idea girl and the students will keep on changing and so many of my friends already changed from centennial and sheridan and your so called academy,they already got their refunds.So all the wise people and new students here don't worry and ignore these Toronto agents you can change the college rightaway. 8)

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
sumi0007 said:
Told you new and better idea girl and the students will keep on changing and so many of my friends already changed from centennial and sheridan and your so called academy,they already got their refunds.So all the wise people and new students here don't worry and ignore these Toronto agents you can change the college rightaway. 8)
i just hope you are not an agent sumi. agents here have ruined peoples life. try to help. anyways bye. and all the best gn

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
namratha_s said:
i just hope you are not an agent sumi. agents here have ruined peoples life. try to help. anyways bye. and all the best gn
From the stuff you are saying makes you an agent not me girl.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
sumi0007 said:
From the stuff you are saying makes you an agent not me girl.
Pardon her and her new moniker Subhbai for their crassness; for they don't know what they are saying. She has proved her point beyond any human limit of dumbness. I gave up after going through her logic. May god bless her.