+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of visa denial after medicals and passport submission at delhi

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
hi all,
i am new to this forum and seek everybody's support on my case .
now the scenario is that i had applied under aeo federal skilled category in the month of april 2013.Recently i was asked to submit my medicals alongwith original passports and permanent residence fee. and all of these requirements have been completed on 12th of november ,till then i haven't heard anything from delhi's canadian embassy . My ecas status is showing ' in process' with a line added in description'" medical results have been received " what should i interpret now?
My question is that are there chances of rejection at this stage ? What should i expect now as my attorney says that interview have already been waived off ? if the visa comes " how long do i need to wait now? i am getting bit depressed as the time progresses.
kindly guide n help all the respected members here on this forum. :(

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshu90 said:
My question is that are there chances of rejection at this stage ? What should i expect now as my attorney says that interview have already been waived off ? if the visa comes " how long do i need to wait now? i am getting bit depressed as the time progresses.
Normally people do get visa after the medicals and submission of PP. In rarest cases I have seen that people get Interview also. Remedical is also a possibility.
Rejection of visa can be a disappointment for anyone but getting in depression is not worth. Not able to immigrate to Canada should not be considered as end of life. So cheer up and wait patently.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
joshu90 said:
hi all,
now the scenario is that i had applied under aeo federal skilled category in the month of april 2013.Recently i was asked to submit my medicals alongwith original passports and permanent residence fee. and all of these requirements have been completed on 12th of november ,till then i haven't heard anything from delhi's canadian embassy . My ecas status is showing ' in process' with a line added in description'" medical results have been received " what should i interpret now?

rejection is not possible now at this stage InshaAllah.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
joshu90 said:
hi all,
Dear, congrats for reaching at this stage... Dont worry its almost done, you ca expect visa soon.

Could u pls share ur details i.e. NOC code , which date u applied etc...

Cheers....

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
harryy said:
Dear, congrats for reaching at this stage... Dont worry its almost done, you ca expect visa soon.

Could u pls share ur details i.e. NOC code , which date u applied etc...

Cheers....
HEY HARRYY....
thanks for your comment on the topic.... ya i do expect that moment to come soon....
SUMMARY---
LODGED APP under AEO FEDERAL SKILLED CATEGORY on- 18th april 2013
GOT MEDICAL AND PP & PERMNT RESDNC FEE REQUEST ON 20TH OF OCT
PP SUBMITTED ON -NOV 12 ALONG WITH FEE AND MEDICAL

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
explorer101 said:
Normally people do get visa after the medicals and submission of PP. In rarest cases I have seen that people get Interview also. Remedical is also a possibility.

as per one forum member remedical is generally comes between month if required and it is assumed that medicals are okayed if the status shows medical results have been received . one thing more i would like to add here is that only delhi embassy asks for pp and medical together , is that true? if yes how long are they going to take from now to give a decision ??/

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
Chances of VISA after Medical!

Hello Guys!
I had applied for Canadian Study Permit/Visa ONLINE and now I have got Medical. So is it sure that I would get Visa at this stage. What are chances of Refusal. I have already Paid my College's First Semester fees.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Chances of VISA after Medical!

sdhanani said:
Hello Guys!
I had applied for Canadian Study Permit/Visa ONLINE and now I have got Medical. So is it sure that I would get Visa at this stage. What are chances of Refusal. I have already Paid my College's First Semester fees.
Yes - refusal is still possible. No - it is not certain you will ge the visa. Refusal is possible until you actually have the visa in your hands. No one can give you the chances. If you have further questions you should be asking them in the International Students section of this forum.