+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances after PFL (did not mention about previous USA visa refusal)

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All
I submitted my forms on 28th september but forgot to mention 1 USA b1/b2 visa rejection there as it was 8 years ago.
Later through webform i mentioned about my visa refusal correction and my webform is attached to my file, confirmed from ircc.
I am afraid that visa officer may ignore my webform and issue a PFL.
What are the chances of securing PPR after PFL ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All
I submitted my forms on 28th september but forgot to mention 1 USA b1/b2 visa rejection there as it was 8 years ago.
Later through webform i mentioned about my visa refusal correction and my webform is attached to my file, confirmed from ircc.
I am afraid that visa officer may ignore my webform and issue a PFL.
What are the chances of securing PPR after PFL ?
You haven’t even received a PFL so there is no issue. You have submitted a webform so it is in their system, and you have mentioned the refusal. Wait for response.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You haven’t even received a PFL so there is no issue. You have submitted a webform so it is in their system, and you have mentioned the refusal. Wait for response.
@Naturgrl the issue is that my webform is attached to my file since 19th October and as per ircc the visa officer has not made any update to my application or add notes to the application yet.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl the issue is that my webform is attached to my file since 19th October and as per ircc the visa officer has not made any update to my application or add notes to the application yet.
You have sent in a webform with the information. The officer hasn’t looked at your file if there are no updates.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You have sent in a webform with the information. The officer hasn’t looked at your file if there are no updates.
@Naturgrl is it mandatory that visa officer will check my webform before issuing PFL or making any decision ?

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Information through webform is dropped into your file. It should be in your file.
Yes I understand that , but it has been 20 days and visa officer has not checked the webform yet , is it a thing to worry ..?

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@Naturgrl I called ircc , came to know that the visa officer has seen my webform and have left a comment on the file and the comment is " I have recieved the updated 1295e form".

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl I called the ircc again today , they said that above note was left by visa officer on 4th of November . Also my file is at Edmonton office .. is this office slow in issuing PPR ?
Why do you keep calling IRCC? You only applied on September 28 for visa (ICT) so not sure why you think it is slow.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Why do you keep calling IRCC? You only applied on September 28 for visa (ICT) so not sure why you think it is slow.
I called again to be double sure that my webform is seen and considered by visa officer. And about Edmonton I read some threads that this office is slow. I hope office location does not matter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I called again to be double sure that my webform is seen and considered by visa officer. And about Edmonton I read some threads that this office is slow. I hope office location does not matter.
I can’t imagine the stress and you want to be absolutely sure. Be patient. Hard to do, I know.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I can’t imagine the stress and you want to be absolutely sure. Be patient. Hard to do, I know.
@Naturgrl yes I was stressed because I forgot to mention about my visa refusal but now I m relaxed that visa officer has accepted my webform and updated form. Asked other members too about my case, they told me to relax and enjoy