+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- post your messages who applied PR in June,2017

arys

Sep 18, 2010
The only real way to know is by ordering gcms notes.. ive got some coming next week

My local visa office was Sydney but now been sent to Ottawa from my last set of gcms notes

What stream are you? Im cec outland
Im also the same, CEC outland. Last time I checked with them via email, my application is being processed in Ottawa. Since I'm currently here in UAE, I'm guessing they're sending it to the LVO here in Abu Dhabi.. How long does it take for you to get gcms notes?

Reactions: Tomi2

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi Experts,

I am from June 19 AOR; passed my medical in August but haven’t heard anything since from CIC.

Below is the application status:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Can anyone guide me as which stage I am at and approximately how much time more it’s going to take?

Anyone who has dates close to my AOR can kindly share their experience?

Thanks everyone!

arys

Sep 18, 2010
Hi Experts,

I am from June 19 AOR; passed my medical in August but haven’t heard anything since from CIC.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Can anyone guide me as which stage I am at and approximately how much time more it’s going to take?

Thanks everyone!
Hi,

My AOR is June 11 and I believe you are at the IP2 stage. As for the time, I am not entirely sure how much long we still have to wait because of I am on the same boat as you, the only difference is I was asked for some additional documents. When did your BGC change to "in progress"?

Reactions: Tomi2

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Hi,

My AOR is June 11 and I believe you are at the IP2 stage. As for the time, I am not entirely sure how much long we still have to wait because of I am on the same boat as you, the only difference is I was asked for some additional documents. When did your BGC change to "in progress"?
AOR 12 June (CEC)
Passed my medical in first week of August but background check "not yet started". Exact 4 months since i filed my PR application :(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
AOR 12 June (CEC)
Passed my medical in first week of August but background check "not yet started". Exact 4 months since i filed my PR application :(
That's sad. My AOR is Aug 20, and my BGC shows, "we are processing your bgc....", and no add doc required.

Did you try to contact them?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
AOR 12 June (CEC)
Have you called them? Have you also ordered GCMS notes?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
All

Just wanted to give everyonethe heads up , i spoke to an agent this morning & she advised CIC have added another 4 additional months onto CEC Applications in addition to the 6 months they say due to a high volume of applications. My AOR is June 15, she said it could be March next yr until i get it :(

Its the 2nd agent thats said it 'to manage expectations'. Everything is fine with my application & im not in SS...

Ive really lost hope now

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi Experts,

Thanks everyone!
wow, you are still ip 1 after this long????

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi Experts,

Thanks everyone!
Any
Hi Experts,

Thanks everyone!
Any updates??