+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- post your messages who applied PR in June,2017

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
IF you READ the CIC website you would have seen that Proof of Funds is not a requirement for CEC applicants however if you as the applicant believe it will be helpful to your case then you can include that additional information.
Hmm where does it say this?

I looked here and it says "You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class" and only that "you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class". Although even that seems strange that you would have to tell them

So nowhere there does it say providing unnecessary information will help with your application

carolcai

Mar 15, 2017
June 20 AOR, still waiting for medicals to be updated...... any idea, what's the current date going on?
Same here. Immitracker shows the latest AOR with ME passed is June 14. Probably will have to wait until the end of the month and see.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm where does it say this?

I looked here and it says "You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class" and only that "you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class". Although even that seems strange that you would have to tell them

So nowhere there does it say providing unnecessary information will help with your application
You seem to lack a proper grasp of what I said before. The decision lies with the applicant to provide that additional information. Moreover, if the information was seen as unnecessary to CIC they would not have provided a specific field to input said proof of funds. That simply means even though it isn't a requirement for CEC applicants as is clearly stated on the website, should the applicant provide that information it WILL be taken into consideration.

If CIC absolutely did not want proof of funds they would not have provided a field to input that information in the CEC online application.

To reiterate, the choice is the applicant's...

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
You seem to lack a proper grasp of what I said before.
This would seem less hypocritical if your reply had contained the answer to the question I had asked...

The decision lies with the applicant to provide that additional information. Moreover, if the information was seen as unnecessary to CIC they would not have provided a specific field to input said proof of funds.
The specific field is provided, as CIC plainly state, for those applying under FSW and FST.

That simply means even though it isn't a requirement for CEC applicants as is clearly stated on the website, should the applicant provide that information it WILL be taken into consideration.
If it does say that I apologise, but you still haven't shown me where.

If CIC absolutely did not want proof of funds they would not have provided a field to input that information in the CEC online application.
They provide several fields that are not applicable to all applicants. For example if I had never flown out of my country of origin nor left Canada while on my visa I would not need to fill out any flight details.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
June 20 AOR, still waiting for medicals to be updated...... any idea, what's the current date going on?
It has reached till 14th June as per the tracker. Even I'm June 20 AOR. I'm expecting something in the coming days

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Got PPR Guys..

AOR-June 5th
Medicals- Aug 11th
IP2- Aug 11th (we are processing your BG)
No additional documents- Sept last week
PPR- Oct 2nd
Many Congratulations ! That was lightning speed indeed. All the best in your future endeavours.

Reactions: Tomi2

arys

Sep 18, 2010
Hi,

I was wondering how long will it take to receive any feedback after getting into IP2 stage? Here is my timeline below:

AOR - June 11
Medicals Passed and IP1 - July 28
Request for Add'l Docs - Sept 20
Add'l Docs Uploaded - Sept 26
IP2 - Sept 29

I'm getting worried and very anxious since I was looking at the immitracker and most of the applicant who got PPR just waited for a couple of days or less than a week. I'm already passed a week,. should I be really worried because it's taking quite long?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi,

I was wondering how long will it take to receive any feedback after getting into IP2 stage? Here is my timeline below:

AOR - June 11
Medicals Passed and IP1 - July 28
Request for Add'l Docs - Sept 20
Add'l Docs Uploaded - Sept 26
IP2 - Sept 29

I'm getting worried and very anxious since I was looking at the immitracker and most of the applicant who got PPR just waited for a couple of days or less than a week. I'm already passed a week,. should I be really worried because it's taking quite long?
What exactly does your profile say?

Mine was
AOR June 15
MED passed
We do not require additional docs
Were processing your background check, we'll send you a message if we need any info- Aug 25th

OCT 4th
Request for additional docs
Background now NA

I have no idea where iam either to be honest

arys

Sep 18, 2010
What exactly does your profile say?

Mine was
AOR June 15
MED passed
We do not require additional docs
Were processing your background check, we'll send you a message if we need any info- Aug 25th

OCT 4th
Request for additional docs
Background now NA

I have no idea where iam either to be honest
Hi Carly,

here's mine:
AOR June 11
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medicals Passed July 28
Additional Docs: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
BGC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

I was also wondering if it has something to do with the visa office.. under what program are you in?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi Carly,

here's mine:
AOR June 11
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medicals Passed July 28
Additional Docs: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
BGC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

I was also wondering if it has something to do with the visa office.. under what program are you in?
The only real way to know is by ordering gcms notes.. ive got some coming next week

My local visa office was Sydney but now been sent to Ottawa from my last set of gcms notes

What stream are you? Im cec outland