+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Hey folks, I found a strange situation regarding checking my application through IRCC phone call. Usually they state that my biometrics are submitted and other parts as well… but today, it only said that my application has been received on Nov 29th, 2023 and to serve better service, they are going to connect an agent?
So far my BIL was March 7th and submitted on March 15th and March 16th for medical test passed. Idk why it changed like this… I’m processing my PR with an immigration agency so I don’t have my tracker.
Just curious, why isn’t your agent letting you to check your tracker? Or did you ask them any updates?

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
This means decision has been made
But I haven’t received P1 or further update after Biometrics done and medical passed. Is it possible to jump to the final decision? Also, I don’t think I’ve been asked for additional documents etc. hopefully this is not a bad thing….

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
But I haven’t received P1 or further update after Biometrics done and medical passed. Is it possible to jump to the final decision? Also, I don’t think I’ve been asked for additional documents etc. hopefully this is not a bad thing….
Also my Bio/medical passed March 16… :( I think it’s too quick to get a positive final decision.. very anxious